Candace Owens Says Juneteenth Gives Black People 'Perpetual Victim Mentality'

Sometimes, I just feel sorry for Candace Owens

What she has to do for her Conservative masters
I feel sorry for you dumb shitheads. Juneteenth means nothing. The slaves were free long before juneteenth. It took the soldiers of a Republican President to bring the news. Juneteenth didn't free any slaves. Idiots.
its just another day to guilt the white comunity. crazy crazy
These creatures are beyond stupid.
what creatures? ther ones trying to cancel july 4th.

I feel sorry for you dumb shitheads. Juneteenth means nothing. The slaves were free long before juneteenth. It took the soldiers of a Republican President to bring the news. Juneteenth didn't free any slaves. Idiots.
You know they really didn’t sign the Declaration of Independence on July 4th don’t you?

Are you going to stop celebrating now?

You know they really didn’t sign the Declaration of Independence on July 4th don’t you?

July 4th is the day the declaration of independence was law. Did slavery become illegal on Juneteenth? You really shouldn't spar with me. You're not equipped.

Last edited:
You really shouldn't spare with me. You're not equipped.

Isn’t the word “spar”?
Spell check mistake.
Sure lightweight
Here's a history lesson for you.

its just another day to guilt the white comunity. crazy crazy
No, it's a day when every american became free.

Isn’t the word “spar”?
Spell check mistake.
Sure lightweight
Your butthurt over the fact that Juneteenth is now a holiday precedes you.

Isn’t the word “spar”?
Spell check mistake.
Sure lightweight
Your butthurt over the fact that Juneteenth is now a holiday precedes you.
It's nothing. Tell us what happened on juneteenth.

I suspect that she makes a great living out of this.

White conservative pundits probably do well too, so what? Her being black is irrelevant to this issue unless you presumptuously think that people of color should not embrace conservative values.

Besides, Patrisse Cullors of BLM makes enough to buy homes worth a half million to a million dollars.
and Wayne Lapierre grifted so much money from the NRA that he bought a home worth MILLIONS OF DOLLARS while spending hundreds of thousands more dollars just on clothes.....I am sure that you won't denounce your support of the NRA or the 2A because of it.....

First of all, who said I support the NRA? Secondly, all I said was that she purchased multiple expensive homes. Third, I never suggested her wealth was ill-gotten.

My post was in response to Tommy’s remark about Owens probably making a lot of money promoting conservatism. My post simply pointed out that at least one person made a lot of money promoting liberal ideas (or if you prefer, black interests).

The point is, how much money she makes at it - and least of all her skin color - are irrelevant unless one is so arrogant and presumptuous as to think that one’s skin color dictates what political values they should embrace.
just like anyone who advocates for police and justice reform won't suddenly stop because of Patrisse Cullors....no matter how much you want them to

As for Candace Owens....she is not taking a "conservative" position....she is playing a minstrel character for the entertainment of closeted racist conservatives....she is filling a role that has been filled by certain black folks for generations......as one person put it "Candace would be the one to tell the slave master that Harriet Tubman was planning something big" -- because those people ACTUALLY EXISTED back then.

Oh for Christ’s sake. Melodrama much?
First of all....why is opposing Juneteenth being made a federal holiday a conservative position??

I don’t know. Why don’t you ask conservatives who oppose it?
Why would commemorating the complete end of the institution of slavery as practiced by this country for over 100 years prior to that point a conservative position??

I can’t speak for anyone else but I’ll tell you what Owens said, which is the topic of this thread (and apparently has liberals in a tizzy): She feels it will perpetuate the victim mentality in blacks.
I mean, I know why conservatives are triggered by it....but I want you to explain to me how its a conservative position.......

I have one word for you: research.
And the reason I know that Candace is doing it for the money is because it is profitable to tell some white conservatives what they want to hear...Candace is just another who does it on a larger platform....others definitely would like to do the same by trying to say more controversial shit than she has...

It is apparently also profitable to tell blacks and liberals what they want to hear, as I already pointed out in the case of Patrisse Cullors.
View attachment 503188
Like Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson...who is so shameless that he advocates that not only does racism not exist...but it has never existed...this is a real quote....he is called "a good black" by white conservatives because he is willing to be a buffoon for their entertainment...

However, its funny you never hear people go to them for anything in terms of economic policy solutions, ..tax policy solutions, or anything policy based....they are only there to attack other black folks for clout....

I’ve never even heard of Jesse Lee Peterson.
The idiocy of this post is just that...idiocy....

Do your stupid ass think police and justice reform originated with Patrice Cullors??

Irrelevant. I never said anything one way or the other about McCullors’ job or the goals of BLM or police/justice reform.

I only pointed out that she makes good money doing what she does just as Candace Owens makes good money doing what SHE does. Ergo, Tommy mentioning that Owens makes good money was pointless.
You probably do because most racist morons try to reduce a moral movement to one person....

Never said a single word about the movement.
Dic suckers like you tried to do the same thing with every civil rights movement aimed at challenging white supremacy that has existed in history.....and you still keep losing...so fuck what you whining about

What exactly am I whining about? Tommy’s the one who first broached the issue of salary, vis-a-vis Candace Owens. So who’s whining here?

You are whining about me whining about things I never even said. So again, who’s whining here?

You’ve also resorted to name calling and insults (stupid ass, dic sucker, racist moron, etc.) whereas I have been nothing but respectful.

You’re rather excitable, aren’t you?

I suspect that she makes a great living out of this.

White conservative pundits probably do well too, so what? Her being black is irrelevant to this issue unless you presumptuously think that people of color should not embrace conservative values.

Besides, Patrisse Cullors of BLM makes enough to buy homes worth a half million to a million dollars.
and Wayne Lapierre grifted so much money from the NRA that he bought a home worth MILLIONS OF DOLLARS while spending hundreds of thousands more dollars just on clothes.....I am sure that you won't denounce your support of the NRA or the 2A because of it.....just like anyone who advocates for police and justice reform won't suddenly stop because of Patrisse Cullors....no matter how much you want them to

As for Candace Owens....she is not taking a "conservative" position....she is playing a minstrel character for the entertainment of closeted racist conservatives....she is filling a role that has been filled by certain black folks for generations......as one person put it "Candace would be the one to tell the slave master that Harriet Tubman was planning something big" -- because those people ACTUALLY EXISTED back then.
Seems that our "non racist right wingers" don't mention LaPierre. But they damn sure run the mouths about MacCullors.

Seems like our "non racist left wingers" don't mention MacCullors. But they damn sure run the mouths about LaPierre.

So you see, it goes both ways.
This is the first time I mentioned LaPierre.....and I mentioned him to counter your lame attempt at gish galloping......

My post was in response to IM2, not you.
This post is about conservatives whining like bitches over the national commemoration of the ultimate ending of slavery.....

Only a closeted racist cuck would be triggered by that

Irrelevant. I haven’t said a word one way or the other about Juneteenth.

You need to start paying attention to what I am actually saying. You’re coming off as a reactionary overemotional blowhard.

Conservative political pundit Candace Owens said she won't be celebrating the new federal holiday of Juneteenth, suggesting that the move to commemorate the end of slavery in the U.S. is just the Democrats trying to "repackage segregation."

In a series of tweets posted after President Joe Biden signed the bill officially making June 19 a national holiday, Owens said she will only be celebrating Independence Day on July 4 instead of the date on which the last slaves were told they were free in 1865.

Owens also suggested the holiday will train Black people to see themselves as "being separate from America" and that the move to recognize the June 19 holiday only came about because the Left started "making up random celebrations" after Donald Trump got permanently banned from Twitter.

"Juneteenth is soooo lame. Democrats really need to stop trying to repackage segregation. I'll be celebrating July 4th and July 4th only. I'm American," Owens tweeted.

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via 'defund the police' and to celebrate segregation in the form of 'black Independence Day'. I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity," Owens added.

**SNIP**

America doesn't discriminate against people based on skin. Black Americans are just focused on meaninglessness like 'Juneteenth.'

"Twitter is literally so boring without Trump. It's just demented leftists making up random celebrations and trends like, HAPPY TRANSGENDER GYMNAST AWARENESS MONTH!"

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

What about Latinos? Can they have Cinco de Maya? I know a certain BEER COMPANY that would sponsor it!
And?

Owens is a rightwing partisan hack, demagogue, and liar.

Her subjective opinion is both devoid of merit and wrong.

July 4th is the day the declaration of independence was law. Did slavery become illegal on Juneteenth? You really shouldn't spar with me. You're not equipped.

It's sad to see so many butthurt racists mad because there is a federal holiday celebrating the end of slavery. You see idiot, slavery had not officially ended since the blacks in Texas were still slaves. So this date is proper and there is really nothing you can do about it.

Isn’t the word “spar”?
Spell check mistake.
Sure lightweight
So

It ain’t over till it’s over

It's sad to see so many butthurt racists mad because there is a federal holiday celebrating the end of slavery. You see idiot, slavery had not officially ended since the blacks in Texas were still slaves. So this date is proper and there is really nothing you can do about it.
Juneteenth wasn't the end of slavery, you dumb ass jigaboo. Slavery ended months before, but the slaves Democrat masters were keeping them ignorant, just like they keep you ignorant today.

Juneteenth wasn't the end of slavery, you dumb ass jigaboo. Slavery ended months before, but the slaves Democrat masters were keeping them ignorant, just like they keep you ignorant today.

More reason why we need to celebrate Juneteenth

New Topics

Forum List

Back