Candace Owens marries British Tory peer's son after whirlwind eight-month romance LOVE bridesmaids!

Cooning is a verb derived from the word coon. A coon was/is a person of african decent whose sole purpose was/is to entertain white people. These 'coons' started out as wearing black face, characterized by haveing big eyes and painting big red lips on their face. These people would tap dance, play instruments and sing.

Urban Dictionary: cooning

Adorable!

Is IM2 cooning by pretending to be clean and articulate, Biff_Poindexter ?

When a brother posts up a quote from John Henrik Clarke, I suggest that a dumb white like yourself do your level best to not challenge him. Biff has done that. He is way too knowledgeable for you.

LOL!! OMG!!! STOP!!! You're worse at blackface than Trudeau! Biff is a "Brother"? Is he your sock account too, Bodecca?

White boy, you imagine that blacks actually believe what white supremacists believe about us. So you don't know shit about blacks. Biff shown me evidence that he is not white.
Whenever I wish to learn more about what's shakin' in the black commnity, I always turn to some slackjawed inbred backwater racist peckerwood for the real scoop on black folk.

Where do you buy your 40's?
You gotta do better than this Ellie Mae.

LOL!! OMG!!! STOP!!! You're worse at blackface than Trudeau! Biff is a "Brother"? Is he your sock account too, Bodecca?

White boy, you imagine that blacks actually believe what white supremacists believe about us. So you don't know shit about blacks. Biff shown me evidence that he is not white.
Whenever I wish to learn more about what's shakin' in the black commnity, I always turn to some slackjawed inbred backwater racist peckerwood for the real scoop on black folk.

White male fragility on parade.

Yawz is cray cray Homie
We are right.

The majority of whites here have white fragility.

Cooning is a verb derived from the word coon. A coon was/is a person of african decent whose sole purpose was/is to entertain white people. These 'coons' started out as wearing black face, characterized by haveing big eyes and painting big red lips on their face. These people would tap dance, play instruments and sing.

Adorable!

When a brother posts up a quote from John Henrik Clarke, I suggest that a dumb white like yourself do your level best to not challenge him. Biff has done that. He is way too knowledgeable for you.

LOL!!! I don't even want to know! You're such a fake it fucking hysterical!

What exactly am I supposed to be faking son?

I'd put that down to projection and move on, you know damn good-n-well you're not going to get a coherent point or discussion in return; he's just not up to the task.

He can't. Maybe it's something in the water.

63 million Americans exposed to unsafe drinking water
USA TODAY

I'd put that down to projection and move on, you know damn good-n-well you're not going to get a coherent point or discussion in return; he's just not up to the task.

True.

White male fragility on parade.

Adorable!

I'll play along too with you. You are the USMB Gatekeeper of Blackness

Candace Owens is one of the worlds greatest woman! True inspiration! Takes courage to come out conservative and black

Maybe she's just trying not to get shot by our white nationalist/supremacist infiltrated "law enforcement" for being black in america.

Obviously you are incapable of accepting this for what it is so I ask you: What problem do you have with this woman being a black conservative?

Candace Owens is one of the worlds greatest woman! True inspiration! Takes courage to come out conservative and black

Maybe she's just trying not to get shot by our white nationalist/supremacist infiltrated "law enforcement" for being black in america.

Obviously you are incapable of accepting this for what it is so I ask you: What problem do you have with this woman being a black conservative?

She's off the plantation

Whatever, Al Jolson

candace-owens.jpeg

CONSERVATIVE CANDACE OWENS, WHO DENIES RACISM EXISTS, SUED SCHOOL BOARD AFTER BEING ‘DESTROYED’ BY RACISTS
Conservative Candace Owens, Who Denies Racism Exists, Sued School Board After Being 'Destroyed' By Racists

Why do you people require tokens? Don already has one black friend, Kanye.

Forum List

Back