Leftard City To Host "Poverty Simulation" to Show Wealthy What It's Like to Be Poor... for 2 Hours

Dem version of thoughts and prayers/virtue signaling.
I for one have experienced poverty. It gave me the drive to not stay in that condition.
Hence I really have very little compassion for those who stay that way.

I for one have experienced poverty. It gave me the drive to not stay in that condition.

We'e never lived in poverty but I work an outreach that deals with it and I rarely see any of them helping out. A few but not many.

Most of them join boards and offer their two cents in how to end it...it's usually nonsense because they don't recognize how tough it is for these people on the streets. EVERYTHING is a major chore for them

We'e never lived in poverty but I work an outreach that deals with it and I rarely see any of them helping out. A few but not many.

Most of them join boards and offer their two cents in how to end it...it's usually nonsense because they don't recognize how tough it is for these people on the streets. EVERYTHING is a major chore for them

I discovered poverty when I ventured out on my own.
Lived that way for a couple years and discovered it really sucked so I did something about it.
I found that taking cold showers in February and cooking in the fireplace wasnt my cup of tea.

upload_2019-10-29_12-31-41.png
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-29_12-32-11.png
    upload_2019-10-29_12-32-11.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 19

Lived that way for a couple years and discovered it really sucked so I did something about it.
I found that taking cold showers in February and cooking in the fireplace wasnt my cup of tea.
Child Poverty Costs the US Nearly $1.1 Trillion Every Year

Good on you for finding your way out

Global Citizen?
Here's an idea. Get rid of all the illegals.

And the Leftards will walk away satisfied in their pathetic minds that they have helped the poor.

Silicon Valley Groups Host ‘Poverty Simulation’ To Help Wealthy Residents ‘Immerse’ Themselves In Poverty

these assholes really think this will do something as the ELITES like SOROS BILL GATES JEFF BEZOS MARK Z ALL will think they are nothing but idots..

ppl really don't get what we mean when we say they are wanting a society to live like they did in HUNGER GAMES and the elits all see it as a game just like that.

ur fkrs are so gawd dam stupid you can't even stop to think

HOW IN THE F**K DID HUMANITY LIVE BEFORE THERE WAS GAWD DAM WELFARE MY GAWD HUMANS MUST HAVE BEEN ON THE EXTINCTION LIST....

Two hours?

Make them live it for a year... The Serbian I left told me she could never live poor, and I realized she thought the two pennies she had made realize thought she was rich when she was a wannabe...

I have been both and now I just enjoy life. Money is nice but I had fin when I had none...

These Progressives have no clue what it takes to plan a week worth of meals on twenty dollars...

Trust me bean and rice is a meal you learn to eat...

I can say I have never experienced poverty, but my father grew up in poverty in NYC and worked his way out big time starting when he joined the air force once he turned 18 after quitting high school at 16 to go to work. He had the most amazing work ethic of anybody I've even known and raised his (4) kids the same way demanding a strong results from all four of us and all four of us succeeded as adults. He told us stories and also gave us some simulated poverty exercised that stuck.
"During CAPS, participants form into families “that work together to overcome barriers to social services, live off insufficient income (e.g. $2000/month for a family of four), and encounter unforeseen economic obstacles along the way.”

The City of Cupertino and Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County have not yet responded to requests for comment as to what kind of specific activities will be conducted at the Poverty Simulation"

Forum List

Back