Candace Owens marries British Tory peer's son after whirlwind eight-month romance LOVE bridesmaids!

To begin with, this doesn't answer my question. If this were true, it sounds like you have a problem with her being a hypocrite, not a black conservative. Secondly, Owens never said racism doesn't exist. I'm afraid you'll have to provide a link to a direct quote.

So again: What problem do you have with this woman being a black conservative?

And notice you're the one using the word "token". You apparently view her as a token. I do not. I view her as a conservative intelligent woman who is capable of thinking for herself, has her own values and ideals for her own reasons and who happens to be black.

Do you not see how insulting and denigrating your position is? You insult every black conservative out there by assuming they can't think for themselves. Is it because they're black? If this is true in any sense for black conservatives then it begs the question: How many black Democrats are not capable of thinking for themselves?

How many black Democrats are not capable of thinking for themselves?
According to Diddly and IM2, that would be ALL of them who think for themselves instead of allowing their handlers to do that for them.

Their tolerance for free thinkers is non existent. In fact, it would alter the course of their diatribe....I mean dialog.

Bo is talking to you.

I'm talking to you.

Stop being led by crazy people and think for yourself.
Fuck you. Was that said clear enough for you to understand white boy. I can say the things I do and show you how what I say is so. You pull out the peckerwood dead horse-NBPP and that's supposed to be some kind of litmus test. If those brothers and sisters are pissed off at whites, they have the right to be. And while white cops are killing black children and you cheer then point out some per capita bullshit to justify your pepe the frog racist ass wish to see them die, you want to talk shit on blacks who say an eye for an eye.

So fuck you white boy with no vaseline you racist son of a bitch. The only person here being led is you. I don't follow, never have, never will and I am damn sure not going to take advice from dumb uneducated white scum such as you. Understand that, because those are the terms on which I will choose to communicate with you.

To begin with, this doesn't answer my question. If this were true, it sounds like you have a problem with her being a hypocrite, not a black conservative. Secondly, Owens never said racism doesn't exist. I'm afraid you'll have to provide a link to a direct quote.

And notice you're the one using the word "token". You apparently view her as a token. I do not. I view her as a conservative intelligent woman who is capable of thinking for herself, has her own values and ideals for her own reasons and who happens to be black.

Do you not see how insulting and denigrating your position is? You insult every black conservative out there by assuming they can't think for themselves. Is it because they're black? If this is true in any sense for black conservatives then it begs the question: How many black Democrats are not capable of thinking for themselves?

According to Diddly and IM2, that would be ALL of them who think for themselves instead of allowing their handlers to do that for them.

Their tolerance for free thinkers is non existent. In fact, it would alter the course of their diatribe....I mean dialog.

All black democrats think for ourselves. That's why we are democrats. It's the black republicans who don't get to do so.

Coon Confessions - Why I Left The Republican/Conservative Plantation

Fuck you. Was that said clear enough for you to understand white boy. I can say the things I do and show you how what I say is so. You pull out the peckerwood dead horse-NBPP and that's supposed to be some kind of litmus test. If those brothers and sisters are pissed off at whites, they have the right to be. And while white cops are killing black children and you cheer then point out some per capita bullshit to justify your pepe the frog racist ass wish to see them die, you want to talk shit on blacks who say an eye for an eye.

So fuck you white boy with no vaseline you racist son of a bitch. The only person here being led is you. I don't follow, never have, never will and I am damn sure not going to take advice from dumb uneducated white scum such as you. Understand that, because those are the terms on which I will choose to communicate with you.

And what if I'm as black as you are you dumb ass? Did I ever say I was white? (or black)?

So what about all the white cops who SAVED a black person? How can you totally ignore them? What about all the white people who marched with Martin Luther King Jr and fought for the rights for blacks? Fuck them too?

You're view of the world is exceedingly narrow. You choose to see only what feeds your BELIEFS. No thought is going into your ramblings.

I know, as does anyone else that racist cops do exist. Bad cops exist. But to carte blanc lump all cops into one basket is just wrong and simple minded.

Your view is that ALL white men, all white women and all white babies are not worthy.
So where do you draw the line? What about a person who is 1/8th white? 1/4 white? 1/2 black? 3/4 white?
How "black" does a person have to be before in your eyes they are "worthy" ?

If you can't see the glaring, gigantic fatal flaw in your thinking than you simply cannot think.

And "Coon" is a word used by Samir Shabazz and his NBPP spinoff often. so I know for a fact you are big time into all that stupidity and hatred.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are Samir.

Last edited:

So what about all the white cops who SAVED a black person? How can you totally ignore them? What about all the white people who marched with Martin Luther King Jr and fought for the rights for blacks? Fuck them too?

You're view of the world is exceedingly narrow. You choose to see only what feeds your BELIEFS. No thought is going into your ramblings.

I know, as does anyone else that racist cops do exist. Bad cops exist. But to carte blanc lump all cops into one basket is just wrong and simple minded.

Your view is that ALL white men, all white women and all white babies are not worthy.
So where do you draw the line? What about a person who is 1/8th white? 1/4 white? 1/2 black? 3/4 white?

If you can't see the glaring, gigantic fatal flaw in your thinking than you simply cannot think.

And "Coon" is a word used by Samir Shabazz and his NBPP spinoff often. so I know for a fact you are big time into all that stupidity and hatred.

White boy, stop thinking you can tell me what my views are.

Yes, I can ignore white cops saving blacks when blacks who are playing on the Xbox with their nephew in the safety of their own home get shot and killed because a cop shot through their window. Look asshole, you made a post with a pepe the frog illustration. You are a proven racist. The only one with flawed thinking here is you. And since I don't use the word coon... You don't know shit. My world view is fine. You are a white supremacist so you can just fall back on your trying to denigrate black groups who counter you.

Yes, I can ignore white cops saving blacks when blacks who are playing on the Xbox with their nephew in the safety of their own home get shot and killed because a cop shot through their window. Look asshole, you made a post with a pepe the frog illustration. You are a proven racist. The only one with flawed thinking here is you. And since I don't use the word coon... You don't know shit. My world view is fine. You are a white supremacist so you can just fall back on your trying to denigrate black groups who counter you.

Pepe the frog is now a racist symbol? THINK!!!!. What if I'm so NOT racist I didn't even know that? I didn't. I went to Google, entered "Sad face" and that came up.. Period.
I'm not into all that racist garbage like you are. I don't study every hand gesture etc that racists use.

Could you have ever thought of that on your own? Or are you so bent on BELIEVING I'm racist that you never would?

Try thinking sometimes. You might surprise yourself.

Last edited:
I haven't read all this thread.....too much hatred from the Left ( as usual)

But I have seen the absolutely gorgeous photos of Candace and George Farmer wedding! They make such a lovely couple!:113:

I wish them both a lifetime of love and happiness! May both be blessed!:2up:

y8bfJEQ.jpg

jHiKe0i.jpg

Pepe the frog is now a racist symbol? THINK!!!!. What if I'm so NOT racist I didn't even know that? I didn't.
I'm not into all that racist garbage like you are. I don't study every hand gesture etc that racists use.

Could you have ever thought of that on your own? Or are you so bent on BELIEVING I'm racist that you never would?

Liar.

Blacks kinda have to pay attention to racist signs and symbols. Knowing these things can save our lives. If you support what Owens is about, you have a problem with racism. Candice Owens suffers from internalized racism.

There was an animated TV show called “The Boondocks”, about a black grandfather who was charged to take care of his 2 grandchildren. One of the characters in the show was a blue-collar black man named Uncle Ruckus. Uncle Ruckus held white supremacist views and despised everything about being black. In fact, he disliked being black so much, that he claimed to be Caucasian. Uncle Ruckus is an example of a person with internalized racism. Internalized racism is defined as the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated." In a study named “The Psychology of Racism”, Robin Nicole Johnson points out that internalized racism entails both "conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy in which whites are consistently ranked above people of color." People who suffer from internalized racism believe negative stereotypes of their own race. They will adopt white standards and thinking. Doing these things mentally lets them deny that racism exists.

If you are white and non racist you can see the internalized racism in Owens when you listen to her speak. You think she's great and intelligent because she says about blacks what you believe. And for anyone white to believe that blacks are democrats because we can't think for ourselves or that black independent thought can only be achieved by thinking about the black community and racism the way whites do is racist.

Pepe the frog is now a racist symbol? THINK!!!!. What if I'm so NOT racist I didn't even know that? I didn't.

Liar.

Blacks kinda have to pay attention to racist signs and symbols. Knowing these things can save our lives. If you support what Owens is about, you have a problem with racism. Candice Owens suffers from internalized racism.

There was an animated TV show called “The Boondocks”, about a black grandfather who was charged to take care of his 2 grandchildren. One of the characters in the show was a blue-collar black man named Uncle Ruckus. Uncle Ruckus held white supremacist views and despised everything about being black. In fact, he disliked being black so much, that he claimed to be Caucasian. Uncle Ruckus is an example of a person with internalized racism. Internalized racism is defined as the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated." In a study named “The Psychology of Racism”, Robin Nicole Johnson points out that internalized racism entails both "conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy in which whites are consistently ranked above people of color." People who suffer from internalized racism believe negative stereotypes of their own race. They will adopt white standards and thinking. Doing these things mentally lets them deny that racism exists.

If you are white and non racist you can see the internalized racism in Owens when you listen to her speak. You think she's great and intelligent because she says about blacks what you believe. And for anyone white to believe that blacks are democrats because we can't think for ourselves or that black independent thought can only be achieved by thinking about the black community and racism the way whites do is racist.

Hi, IM2. Quick question...

Mechee x, Vicki Dillard, Kanye West, candace owens.png

I look fwd to reading your intelligent response.

Daily Mail (UK) ^ | 10/22/2019 | Lauren Fruen

New details and photographs have emerged of conservative commentator Candace Owens' wedding to British Oxford graduate George Farmer, revealing the bride wore three gowns and their guests donned red 'Make Weddings Great Again' hats at the reception.

The 30-year-old political activist, a well-known supporter of President Trump who was once praised for her views by Kanye West, met Farmer, 28, the son of a baron and conservative peer, in December 2018.

The pair, who met at the launch of a right-wing student group in the UK, got engaged over a FaceTime call after just two-and-a-half weeks of dating.

They tied the knot at the end of August, over Labor Day weekend, at Trump Winery, near Charlottesville, in front of a host of equally conservative guests, including actor Jon Voight, radio host Larry Elder, Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage and Charlie Kirk, who founded right-wing Turning Point USA.

Owens met Farmer, who stood as a Brexit Party candidate in the EU elections in May, at the launch of Turning Point UK - the British version of the pro-Trump college campus organization. She first met Farage backstage at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in 2017 and the pair went on to become close, with the former Ukip leader later appearing on her podcast.

In some images from their wedding day posted to social media, the couple - who live in a rented apartment in Mount Vernon, Washington - thanked Eric Trump for the 'incredible venue and sunset in the captions, and revealed their simple white wedding cake was topped with a red Make Weddings Great Again' hat, which guests also wore later in the evening.

Eric Trump is the president of the winery, and oversees the company's winemaking, marketing and global distribution, according to the Trump Winery website.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

WINNING....BIGLY!!!!!!

20050440-7601719-Owens_and_Farmer_both_shared_a_series_of_images_from_their_speci-a-12_1571822611557.jpg

Life is unfair ...I wanted to marry candy ......for atleast a week

All black democrats think for ourselves. That's why we are democrats. It's the black republicans who don't get to do so.

Coon Confessions - Why I Left The Republican/Conservative Plantation

Do all the white Democrats who have benefited from white racism and white privilege think for themselves?

Black boy, stop thinking you can tell black conservatives what their views should be.

You think she's great and intelligent because she says about blacks what you believe.

Have you ever been diagnosed Obsessive Compulsive?
You seem to be obsessive AND compulsive about race. Is it ALL you ever think about?

And WRONG.
I think she's great because she's honest, courageous and highly intelligent. And being those and black makes her a natural enemy of the Plantation you worship unknowingly.

Don't claim to know what others think about black people or what they believe. You have no clue.
And besides, there you go BELIEVING again instead of THINKING.

In fact, most of what you say is hilarious......you have no idea. None.

You know how I know I'm not a white privileged racist??????

Cuz I would let Candace enslave me. She could whip me.....She could put a spiked collar around my neck and drag my white A everywhere with her. She could knock the whiteness out of me in any way.

I hope you guys have a sense of humor here. I think it needs a witty bitty improvement

Cooning is big business.....

I doubt she could ever marry a Kennedy if she was a liberal --- but being black and conservative opens doors in this world.....Although I am surprised she didn't put America first when she decided to choose a groom......but maybe when she gets divorced in 4 years, they can have a nice Brexit....

Wow, attacking a black person for being black. Dick move. It is obvious people aren't telling you what to think. Using slurs on people who think for themselves is just sad.

You guys accuse conservatives of believing racism doesn't exist anymore. Well, you have certainly convinced me racism is alive and well. Praise a black conservative, and racists crawl out of the woodwork. Do us all a favor, and go back to kicking Asians out of college and segregating graduations and clubs.

You think she's great and intelligent because she says about blacks what you believe.

You seem to be obsessive AND compulsive about race. Is it ALL you ever think about?

And WRONG.
I think she's great because she's honest, courageous and highly intelligent. And being those and black makes her a natural enemy of the Plantation you worship unknowingly.

Don't claim to know what others think about black people or what they believe. You have no clue.

Just curious, what makes you think she is courageous and highly intelligent?

She didn't look that way in this video.

She never answered the question.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And WRONG.

I know what you think about blacks because I have been black for every single day of my life and have come into contact with a wide variety of white people. You seem to be obsessive AND compulsive about trying to shut blacks up who do not succumb to your white opinion of race. You were the one entering a thread about a political issues and bought up race. You give yourself away with your talk of a democratic plantation, as if blacks who vote democrat are too dumb to think for ourselves. The only reason you hold Owens In high esteem is because she validates your racism. This is apparent.

I am not wrong about these things.

Your attempt to gaslight won't work. I didn't drop out of college like Owens.

Forum List

Back