Candace Owens marries British Tory peer's son after whirlwind eight-month romance LOVE bridesmaids!

You think she's great and intelligent because she says about blacks what you believe.

Have you ever been diagnosed Obsessive Compulsive?
You seem to be obsessive AND compulsive about race. Is it ALL you ever think about?

And WRONG.
I think she's great because she's honest, courageous and highly intelligent. And being those and black makes her a natural enemy of the Plantation you worship unknowingly.

Don't claim to know what others think about black people or what they believe. You have no clue.
And besides, there you go BELIEVING again instead of THINKING.

In fact, most of what you say is hilarious......you have no idea. None.

Just curious, what makes you think she is courageous and highly intelligent?

She didn't look that way in this video.

She never answered the question.

It's hard to look courageous or intelligent or answer a question in any conversation where people are constantly interrupting you and shouting you down. Owens was hardly able to get a word in and almost never able to utter a complete sentence for Christ's sake.

It may be a little off topic but I want to address the question that came up in the video that Owens was not allowed to answer and that a lot of Democrats bring up all the time. She was asked: "When was America ever great?" He cites lack of civil rights for blacks and the woman vote to reinforce his contention that America was never great.

Now, I won't sit here and debate with you or any other Democrat (assuming you are one) as to when and how America was great because that is pretty much a matter of opinion. What I will tell you is what I think Trump means when he says "Make America great again" and what era he's referring to.

The period he's referring to is the first half of the 20th century, especially after World War II. At this time America was coming into its own as an economic and military power to be reckoned with. We built the Panama Canal and the Empire State building; devised mass production; cured diseases (polio for one); landed on the moon, etc., etc. Americans enjoyed a prosperity that not even other Western developing countries could match.

No one - including Trump, other conservatives and most certainly Owens - wants to return to a state where blacks have no civil rights and women do not have the right to vote. You may claim that America was never great for these reasons and that is your right. But at the same time, it is disingenuous to conflate his words to mean he wants blacks in the back of the bus and women to be barefoot and pregnant again.

You think she's great and intelligent because she says about blacks what you believe.

You seem to be obsessive AND compulsive about race. Is it ALL you ever think about?

And WRONG.
I think she's great because she's honest, courageous and highly intelligent. And being those and black makes her a natural enemy of the Plantation you worship unknowingly.

Don't claim to know what others think about black people or what they believe. You have no clue.

It's hard to look courageous or intelligent or answer a question in any conversation where people are constantly interrupting you and shouting you down. Owens was hardly able to get a word in and almost never able to utter a complete sentence for Christ's sake.

Because as TI said, "You started with some bullshit."

So you are saying she got a taste of her own medicine.
It may be a little off topic but I want to address the question that came up in the video that Owens was not allowed to answer and that a lot of Democrats bring up all the time. She was asked: "When was America ever great?" He cites lack of civil rights for blacks and the woman vote to reinforce his contention that America was never great.

Now, I won't sit here and debate with you or any other Democrat (assuming you are one) as to when and how America was great because that is pretty much a matter of opinion. What I will tell you is what I think Trump means when he says "Make America great again" and what era he's referring to.

The period he's referring to is the first half of the 20th century, especially after World War II. At this time America was coming into its own as an economic and military power to be reckoned with. We built the Panama Canal and the Empire State building; devised mass production; cured diseases (polio for one); landed on the moon, etc., etc. Americans enjoyed a prosperity that not even other Western developing countries could match.

No one - including Trump, other conservatives and most certainly Owens - wants to return to a state where blacks have no civil rights and women do not have the right to vote. You may claim that America was never great for these reasons and that is your right. But at the same time, it is disingenuous to conflate his words to mean he wants blacks in the back of the bus and women to be barefoot and pregnant again.

How was that period great for black folks? We couldn't vote, couldn't get a loan, black folks were being lynched, beaten, brutalized and treated as 3rd class citizens.

So again what period are you speaking of.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And WRONG.

Because as TI said, "You started with some bullshit."

So you are saying she got a taste of her own medicine.

"You started with some bullshit" means nothing more than that she said something he disagreed with. It's no justification for asking a question and then shouting her down so she can't answer.

How was that period great for black folks? We couldn't vote, couldn't get a loan, black folks were being lynched, beaten, brutalized and treated as 3rd class citizens.

So again what period are you speaking of.

I never said or suggested it was great for blacks and I told you already what period he's referring to.

I'm not saying Trump is right or wrong, I'm just clarifying his position. You can choose to disagree with him and any other conservative who thinks the same way but that's where they're coming from. And just because you disagree and feel that America was never great because of black oppression, it in no way means that those who do are racist.

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't mind seeing a return to the days when America was leading the world in prosperity, manufacturing, technical, medical and engineering innovation. I do not , however, wish to see a return to oppression of blacks, denial of the female vote or systemic racism or oppression of any sort.

So you see, it is possible to wish for these things without being racist. One has nothing to do with the other.

In all the major metro areas blacks and whites have the same rights for over 30 years
Barry decided to revive the dormant racial divisiveness. That fits perfectly into the Libs current battle plan because it is emotionally charged and Fake.
Let the LOL and name calling begin because frustrated, excuse making libs don’t have a denial response that can be presented.

Forum List

Back