Candace Owens marries British Tory peer's son after whirlwind eight-month romance LOVE bridesmaids!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Daily Mail (UK) ^ | 10/22/2019 | Lauren Fruen

New details and photographs have emerged of conservative commentator Candace Owens' wedding to British Oxford graduate George Farmer, revealing the bride wore three gowns and their guests donned red 'Make Weddings Great Again' hats at the reception.

The 30-year-old political activist, a well-known supporter of President Trump who was once praised for her views by Kanye West, met Farmer, 28, the son of a baron and conservative peer, in December 2018.

The pair, who met at the launch of a right-wing student group in the UK, got engaged over a FaceTime call after just two-and-a-half weeks of dating.

They tied the knot at the end of August, over Labor Day weekend, at Trump Winery, near Charlottesville, in front of a host of equally conservative guests, including actor Jon Voight, radio host Larry Elder, Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage and Charlie Kirk, who founded right-wing Turning Point USA.

Owens met Farmer, who stood as a Brexit Party candidate in the EU elections in May, at the launch of Turning Point UK - the British version of the pro-Trump college campus organization. She first met Farage backstage at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in 2017 and the pair went on to become close, with the former Ukip leader later appearing on her podcast.

In some images from their wedding day posted to social media, the couple - who live in a rented apartment in Mount Vernon, Washington - thanked Eric Trump for the 'incredible venue and sunset in the captions, and revealed their simple white wedding cake was topped with a red Make Weddings Great Again' hat, which guests also wore later in the evening.

Eric Trump is the president of the winery, and oversees the company's winemaking, marketing and global distribution, according to the Trump Winery website.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

WINNING....BIGLY!!!!!!

20050440-7601719-Owens_and_Farmer_both_shared_a_series_of_images_from_their_speci-a-12_1571822611557.jpg

Candace Owens is one of the worlds greatest woman! True inspiration! Takes courage to come out conservative and black

Candace Owens is one of the worlds greatest woman! True inspiration! Takes courage to come out conservative and black

Maybe she's just trying not to get shot by our white nationalist/supremacist infiltrated "law enforcement" for being black in america.

Cooning is big business.....

I doubt she could ever marry a Kennedy if she was a liberal --- but being black and conservative opens doors in this world.....Although I am surprised she didn't put America first when she decided to choose a groom......but maybe when she gets divorced in 4 years, they can have a nice Brexit....

Maybe she's just trying not to get shot by our white nationalist/supremacist infiltrated "law enforcement" for being black in america.
You mean when democrats threw her out of a restaurant 2 summers ago and threw water on her? Screamed in her ear with.a bull horn?

You mean when democrats threw her out of a restaurant 2 summers ago and threw water on her? Scream in her ear with.a bull horn?
So no shooting her?

You mean when democrats threw her out of a restaurant 2 summers ago and threw water on her? Scream in her ear with.a bull horn?
So no shooting her?
What have you got against one of the few intelligent black-American women?

So no shooting her?
They didn’t shot her yet, thank god .. don’t you get any ideas

So no shooting her?
What have you got against one of the few intelligent black-American women?
Your assignments of views are not mine to bother with.

So no shooting her?

Oh, you had one?

A link of this attack might be useful for discussion, I don't keep up with the media hysterics like you do. What would you like me to bemoan with you now?

Cooning is big business.....

I doubt she could ever marry a Kennedy if she was a liberal --- but being black and conservative opens doors in this world.....Although I am surprised she didn't put America first when she decided to choose a groom......but maybe when she gets divorced in 4 years, they can have a nice Brexit....
Racist sez wha? Cooning? Really?

Does IM2 or Paul Essien know about "cooning"?

So no shooting her?

Oh, you had one?

A link of this attack might be useful for discussion, I don't keep up with the media hysterics like you do. What would you like me to bemoan with you now?
Black conservative Candace Owens attacked by Antifa mob

Do you want the one where Democrats tried to burn down a building to lynch Jewish speakers?

So no shooting her?

Oh, you had one?

Do you want the one where Democrats tried to burn down a building to lynch Jewish speakers?
What you have here is a link stating "‘Antifa’ activists".

Not your "democrats".

Thank you.

So no shooting her?

Oh, you had one?

What you have here is a link stating "‘Antifa’ activists".

Not your "democrats".

Thank you.
Antifa are democrats they are the militant wing of the democrat party they show up to oppose republicans, and vote democrat.

Forum List

Back