Candace Owens marries British Tory peer's son after whirlwind eight-month romance LOVE bridesmaids!

Candace Owens is one of the worlds greatest woman! True inspiration! Takes courage to come out conservative and black

Maybe she's just trying not to get shot by our white nationalist/supremacist infiltrated "law enforcement" for being black in america.

Obviously you are incapable of accepting this for what it is so I ask you: What problem do you have with this woman being a black conservative?
candace-owens.jpeg

CONSERVATIVE CANDACE OWENS, WHO DENIES RACISM EXISTS, SUED SCHOOL BOARD AFTER BEING ‘DESTROYED’ BY RACISTS
Conservative Candace Owens, Who Denies Racism Exists, Sued School Board After Being 'Destroyed' By Racists

Why do you people require tokens? Don already has one black friend, Kanye.

kanye-candace-owens-cartoon.jpg

You gotta do better than this Ellie Mae.

Here comes the NBPP

They're a hate group just like the Proud Boys, but without the masturbation pledge. The original Black Panther Party for Self Defense was everything Reich wing white supremacists ever asked for the in the black community; policed the corrupt police in their own neighborhoods, set up health clinics, set up after school programs, lunch and breakfast programs. That was scary to white supremacists, so law enforcement/FBI/Hoover moved with COINTELLPRO and the ever popular "black guys are scary" hysteria which always works in america to shut them down. And CA Gov Ronnie Fweedumb Reagan got all jazzed about gun control once the Panthers said hey, we have a right to carry as well.

Last edited:
Candace Owens is one of the worlds greatest woman! True inspiration! Takes courage to come out conservative and black

Maybe she's just trying not to get shot by our white nationalist/supremacist infiltrated "law enforcement" for being black in america.

Obviously you are incapable of accepting this for what it is so I ask you: What problem do you have with this woman being a black conservative?
candace-owens.jpeg

CONSERVATIVE CANDACE OWENS, WHO DENIES RACISM EXISTS, SUED SCHOOL BOARD AFTER BEING ‘DESTROYED’ BY RACISTS
Conservative Candace Owens, Who Denies Racism Exists, Sued School Board After Being 'Destroyed' By Racists

kanye-candace-owens-cartoon.jpg

They'd better on on MAGA hats if they don't want the cops to murder them for no reason.

LOL!! OMG!!! STOP!!! You're worse at blackface than Trudeau! Biff is a "Brother"? Is he your sock account too, Bodecca?

White boy, you imagine that blacks actually believe what white supremacists believe about us. So you don't know shit about blacks. Biff shown me evidence that he is not white.
Whenever I wish to learn more about what's shakin' in the black commnity, I always turn to some slackjawed inbred backwater racist peckerwood for the real scoop on black folk.

Where do you buy your 40's?
You gotta do better than this Ellie Mae.

Whatever, Al Jolson
Yawn!

Why do we have to call the NBPP a hate group while you support Trump with pride?

Show me my posts where I said Trump is "my man".....waiting.

Now, show me where Trump has called for the killing of black babies like NBPP has done openly calling to kill white babies.....waiting

You listen to too much black supremacist bullshit to the point you are no longer capable of thinking.

Why do we have to call the NBPP a hate group while you support Trump with pride?

Now, show me where Trump has called for the killing of black babies like NBPP has done openly calling to kill white babies.....waiting
Show me why your punk ass posted this.

71fT8nYRXhL._AC_UX679_.jpg

Swing and a miss. We are each on our own journey, focus upon your own. If you seek something different, do something differently. Change your behavior, you're in charge of no one else's.

You're grabbing for straws now.
No idea what you're babbling about there.

To be preaching one should be concerned with their own "journey", you sure seem to have a vested interest in my words with IM2 ;)

You listen to too much black supremacist bullshit to the point you are no longer capable of thinking.

"You listen to too much black supremacist bullshit to the point you are no longer capable of thinking."

Hmmmm .....

candace-owens.jpeg

To begin with, this doesn't answer my question. If this were true, it sounds like you have a problem with her being a hypocrite, not a black conservative. Secondly, Owens never said racism doesn't exist. I'm afraid you'll have to provide a link to a direct quote.

So again: What problem do you have with this woman being a black conservative?

And notice you're the one using the word "token". You apparently view her as a token. I do not. I view her as a conservative intelligent woman who is capable of thinking for herself, has her own values and ideals for her own reasons and who happens to be black.

Do you not see how insulting and denigrating your position is? You insult every black conservative out there by assuming they can't think for themselves. Is it because they're black? If this is true in any sense for black conservatives then it begs the question: How many black Democrats are not capable of thinking for themselves?

Forum List

Back