Candace Owens marries British Tory peer's son after whirlwind eight-month romance LOVE bridesmaids!

Cooning is a verb derived from the word coon. A coon was/is a person of african decent whose sole purpose was/is to entertain white people. These 'coons' started out as wearing black face, characterized by haveing big eyes and painting big red lips on their face. These people would tap dance, play instruments and sing.

Urban Dictionary: cooning

Adorable!

Is IM2 cooning by pretending to be clean and articulate, Biff_Poindexter ?

When a brother posts up a quote from John Henrik Clarke, I suggest that a dumb white like yourself do your level best to not challenge him. Biff has done that. He is way too knowledgeable for you.

LOL!! OMG!!! STOP!!! You're worse at blackface than Trudeau! Biff is a "Brother"? Is he your sock account too, Bodecca?

So you attack conservatives on here, and never challenge the left so you lean left no? Did you vote obama? Hillary? Don’t be scared to be exposed lol

What you mean to say is since I do not agree with you on something, you must issue a label so you don't have to think too much.

Read this again slowly, ask an adult for assistance if you need to, no need to be scared of asking for help.

I don't subscribe to or believe in the ruse of this political system, the fallacy of representation for all, or the fiction that you have two op positional political parties.

So no.

Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one more to go, Obama took Bush's 2 wars to 7.
So now you go on a rant about race with no substance, and can’t answer a question.. how about this.. HAVE YOU VOTED THE PAST 5 elections?

No, here was the post in case you missed it;

What you mean to say is since I do not agree with you on something, you must issue a label so you don't have to think too much.

Read this again slowly, ask an adult for assistance if you need to, no need to be scared of asking for help.

I don't subscribe to or believe in the ruse of this political system, the fallacy of representation for all, or the fiction that you have two oppositional political parties.

So no.

Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one more to go, Obama took Bush's 2 wars to 7.
Stop protecting your self you want to play in the big leagues be able to answer questions
Take that man's dick out your throat -- no means no....
Projecting again ? Bad nightmares? Lol

Candace is the modern Harriet Tubman leading blacks off of the democrat Plantation of inter-generational government dependency.
Whites have been dependent on the government since 1776.

No, honey boo boo, we set up a limited government. It's worked well and has been the envy of the World. It's not perfect, but it wasn't meant to be. It's up to us to make sure it's followed and improved.

Also, it's been an unending struggle to convince democrats to give up their slaves since inception

You guys fall for sellouts because of your white fragility. You NEED to hear someone black who will co-sign your perceptions of blacks today. Here you have Candace Owens who tells you racism is over, that white supremacists don't exist, that blacks should take responsibility and stop being victims who blame whites for racism, expecting whites to give them something for it.

Racist threats case filed by Stamford High student settled for $37,500

This is a case where Candace Owens was awarded a settlement of $37,500 for being a victim of the racism she says does not exist. When you decide to follow blacks like this, you show us just how desperate you are to hang on to your racism.

What's your point? She was threatened and she sued....and that means she's racist?
Learn to read dumb ass. She claims white racism doesn't exist but she was paid $37,500 as a victim of racism.

Candace is the modern Harriet Tubman leading blacks off of the democrat Plantation of inter-generational government dependency.
Whites have been dependent on the government since 1776.

No, honey boo boo, we set up a limited government. It's worked well and has been the envy of the World. It's not perfect, but it wasn't meant to be. It's up to us to make sure it's followed and improved.

Also, it's been an unending struggle to convince democrats to give up their slaves since inception

Whites have been dependent on the government since 1776. That's a fact. Countless legislation shows this fact.

Cooning is a verb derived from the word coon. A coon was/is a person of african decent whose sole purpose was/is to entertain white people. These 'coons' started out as wearing black face, characterized by haveing big eyes and painting big red lips on their face. These people would tap dance, play instruments and sing.

Adorable!

When a brother posts up a quote from John Henrik Clarke, I suggest that a dumb white like yourself do your level best to not challenge him. Biff has done that. He is way too knowledgeable for you.

LOL!! OMG!!! STOP!!! You're worse at blackface than Trudeau! Biff is a "Brother"? Is he your sock account too, Bodecca?

White boy, you imagine that blacks actually believe what white supremacists believe about us. So you don't know shit about blacks. Biff shown me evidence that he is not white.

Candace Owens and the rise of the know-nothing public intellectual

Adolf Hitler ruined nationalism for everyone, says Candace Owens, which is something of a niche complaint. (She had nothing to say about the toothbrush mustache which, in the 1920s, was a sign of moral seriousness.) Owens is African-American, and a rising star in Trump circles in the way that if you are African-American, or gay, and a Trump supporter, you become a rising star, because the pool of talent is thin and the airwaves – I mean Twitter and Instagram – are fat.

Candace Owens and the rise of the know-nothing public intellectual | Spectator USA

I remain skeptical about Candace Owens. She says the correct things but words can be cheap. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile, there are black conservatives who are sincere and we know this. Let's see what happens with Owens. The truth will out.
She can still get married, we allow vacuous shills to get married all the time, and hey, it already did happen, see the OP.

Adorable!

White boy, you imagine that blacks actually believe what white supremacists believe about us. So you don't know shit about blacks. Biff shown me evidence that he is not white.
Whenever I wish to learn more about what's shakin' in the black commnity, I always turn to some slackjawed inbred backwater racist peckerwood for the real scoop on black folk.

I don't subscribe to or believe in the ruse of this political system, the fallacy of representation for all, or the fiction that you have two op positional political parties.

So no.

So now you go on a rant about race with no substance, and can’t answer a question.. how about this.. HAVE YOU VOTED THE PAST 5 elections?

I don't subscribe to or believe in the ruse of this political system, the fallacy of representation for all, or the fiction that you have two oppositional political parties.

So no.

Stop protecting your self you want to play in the big leagues be able to answer questions

Adults don't "lol" over here hon.

Adorable!

Whenever I wish to learn more about what's shakin' in the black commnity, I always turn to some slackjawed inbred backwater racist peckerwood for the real scoop on black folk.

That's right. After all we black folks just can't know anything about being black.

So no.

Hon lol

Adorable!

That's right. After all we black folks just can't know anything about being black.

Adorable!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0062698540?tag=duckduckgo-exp-b-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1&tag=ff0d01-20

So no.

Hon lol
Will you be attempting to locate a coherent thought today?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Adorable!

LOL!!! I don't even want to know! You're such a fake it fucking hysterical!

Adorable!

Where do you buy your 40's?

Adorable!

White male fragility on parade.

Yawz is cray cray Homie

Yawz is cray cray Homie
Triggered is as triggered does.

Adorable!

LOL!!! I don't even want to know! You're such a fake it fucking hysterical!

What exactly am I supposed to be faking son?

Forum List

Back