Cancel Culture, just online pussy mobs

They're not even worth the crap they spew, disregard them, laugh at them, give them zero value in my opinion. ;)

Yes, many of these social media mob member types believe they are playing a video game when interacting with other human beings. They seem to believe they can say or do anything they like, treat people as awful as they wish, and then load up a "save game" later and all will be well for them. These types of children, both adult and teen, must be taught a hard, cold lesson about the facts of life and how one must live in a civilization. Many of them would not survive such a lesson, but those who did certainly would change their tune.

Cancel Culture is an alliance of trans people, gay pajama boys and social misfits desperate for approval.

It can be fixed by holding parents accountable for what their kids post from the basement.

They're not even worth the crap they spew, disregard them, laugh at them, give them zero value in my opinion. ;)
You just called Trump an online pussy

The tweet came in response to an employee who posted a photo, obtained by CNN affiliate WIBW, from a Topeka, Kansas, Goodyear plant that showed a slide during a training that "Black Lives Matter" and LBGT pride apparel were "acceptable" and "Blue Lives Matter," "All Lives Matter," "MAGA Attire," and other political material were "unacceptable."

from your linky ..

Well then .. a non stanky pussy... ;)

no he didn't ---you are babble crapping again

Forum List

Back