Cancel Culture is destroying America

1614513692280.png

~S~

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

‘Cancel culture’ is a myth – a contrivance of the authoritarian right intended to demonize dissent and expressions of individual liberty.

It was the Framers’ intent that in the context of private society private citizens would determine what forms of speech are appropriate and what are not, free from unwarranted interference by government or the courts – a fundamental tenet of our free and democratic society.

It was never the Framers’ intent that private citizens could engage in forms of speech and expression with absolute impunity, relying on the good faith and common sense of the people to regulate themselves concerning civil public discourse.

Conservatives were once advocates of private citizens in the context of private society governing their speech and deeds absent government interference, clearly that’s no longer the case.

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
It’s in the OP. Nothing to do with the election if you clicked on the video. You are such a stupid asshole.

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

Of course Bill Maher is against holding people to account for saying stupid shit.

Bill Maher had a show on ABC called "Politically Incorrect". That show came to an end after he got on TV and said that the 9/11 Terrorists were brave for flying planes into buildings and our own leaders/servicemen were cowardly for firing missiles from thousands of miles away.

He issued an apology a day later, but the damage was done, and the Mouse fired him. Because that's what the Mouse does.
Case in point. Thank you.

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

‘Cancel culture’ is a myth – a contrivance of the authoritarian right intended to demonize dissent and expressions of individual liberty.

It was the Framers’ intent that in the context of private society private citizens would determine what forms of speech are appropriate and what are not, free from unwarranted interference by government or the courts – a fundamental tenet of our free and democratic society.

It was never the Framers’ intent that private citizens could engage in forms of speech and expression with absolute impunity, relying on the good faith and common sense of the people to regulate themselves concerning civil public discourse.

Conservatives were once advocates of private citizens in the context of private society governing their speech and deeds absent government interference, clearly that’s no longer the case.

Bill Maher is not a conservative. Did you even click on the video in the OP?

Maybe. But trumpkins love canceling people they hate. Ask The Dixie chicks

And all of the republicans who voted their conscience on the impeachment matter who have been censured by their state Party officials.

Bill Maher is not a Republican. Thanks for proving my point as to what a raging leftist witch you are.

Cancel Culture is the Liberal version of the Amish Shunning of someone or something

Case in point. Thank you.

Yup, if the best guy you can find is an Islamophobic bigot who disrespected our troops, you aren't in good company.
80% of Americans agree. But you missed that part. Why? You’re a flaming leftist. You insult everyone and pretend you’re the smartest guy in the room. But we all know you’re a failed resume writer who barely makes $50k per year so spare me. Let me give you some advice. If you can’t find the idiot on this message board, that idiot is you. Most if not all would agree with me, including Mac. So if you’re going to troll at least do so more creatively.

80% of Americans agree. But you missed that part. Why? You’re a flaming leftist.

Which 80% are that? I mean, if you call something "Cancel Culture", sure, most people will think that's bad. If you say, "Mannish Woman was fired after calling people Nazis", most people would shrug and say, "Fine."

Now, there is an argument to be made that we should create job protections for people to say what they want on their social media. I'd be fine with that... First you'd have to get rid of "At Will Employment". I'd be fine with that, too. Because if you did that, without doing the other, they'd just fire you and never tell you why.

You insult everyone and pretend you’re the smartest guy in the room. But we all know you’re a failed resume writer who barely makes $50k per year so spare me.

Actually, I did fine last year, despite Trump Plague. The rest of your trolling has been reported.

Cancel culture is a horse shit term. The reality is people are Dicks. They have always been this way. Day the wrong thing according to some people they will jump on you. It had always been this way it is just magnified by the internet. Instead of the five ass holes around you running their mouth now any one on the internet can jump on you. We should likely require people to come to this site for 40 hours of training before going to other sites. 40 hours of taking shit here can prepare them for taking shit else where. I would imagine people on here that get attacked on other sites are just like well typical Tuesday.

:lol: You guys crack me up. You rail against "cancel culture" but happily voted for the biggest purveyor of it...

:lol: You guys crack me up. You rail against "cancel culture" but happily voted for the biggest purveyor of it...

No, the biggest purveyor is by far the left, in fact, they now want a committee to decide what they deem as misinformation so it can be cancelled. Big Tech and the Democrats are in bed together. Liberal lemmings will walk right off the cliff if directed to do so.

Rep. Bill Johnson: Democrat Efforts to Censor Dissident Media 'Eerily Similar' to Communist China

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
What is your process for determining that? Do you interview the managers in the store or just the owner of the company?

No, the biggest purveyor is by far the left, in fact, they now want a committee to decide what they deem as misinformation so it can be cancelled. Big Tech and the Democrats are in bed together. Liberal lemmings will walk right off the cliff if directed to do so.

Or we just have seen the dangers of misinformation being spread through social media.

Not sure if there is a good solution to this, but frankly, it's likely that big tech will have to self-police like the music industry did in the 1980's, the Comic Book industry did in the 1950's and the movies did in the 1920's.

If "Cancel Culture" is destroying America, then...

Find a new and better standard-bearer who can deliver a remedy without the narcissistic arrogant power-mad demagoguery...

The last one you tried became an existential threat to American representative democracy and had to be leave town in disgrace with very few tears shed...

The fault wasn't so much with the Reaction as it was with the Reactor... a small-minded myopic selfish optics blind incompetent Creature... character counts.

Last edited:
80% of Americans agree. But you missed that part. Why? You’re a flaming leftist.

Which 80% are that? I mean, if you call something "Cancel Culture", sure, most people will think that's bad. If you say, "Mannish Woman was fired after calling people Nazis", most people would shrug and say, "Fine."

Now, there is an argument to be made that we should create job protections for people to say what they want on their social media. I'd be fine with that... First you'd have to get rid of "At Will Employment". I'd be fine with that, too. Because if you did that, without doing the other, they'd just fire you and never tell you why.

You insult everyone and pretend you’re the smartest guy in the room. But we all know you’re a failed resume writer who barely makes $50k per year so spare me.

Actually, I did fine last year, despite Trump Plague. The rest of your trolling has been reported.
It was in the video. Watch it again. Flaming Joe, report all you want. You calling it a Trump plague is you trolling.

Keep reporting. Here we go:

Meister

Enjoy

Forum List

Back