Zone1 Can your god do this?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Can your god take a pre-First Century Roman Empire symbol that represented a slow, lingering
death, and miraculously transform it into something that represents everlasting life?

My God can do that, and He did. That would be the cross.

God can take entire super clusters of galaxies with one hand and the other he can will a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 solar mass black hole and then push those galaxies into it. He can do that in a blink of an eye. You really think such a god gives a shit about making you a cross? That you used to kill his attempt to be amongs you? You should have been wiped out and this planet probably should have been sent into the sun after this little act of disrepect. God has chosen to let you stew on it but you're too fucking dumb to realize the level of disrespect saying such really is. It would be like asking a black person to pick cotton!

Last edited:
I find it disrespectful that you believe that my father can only put a little cross around your neck. I mean lol. He can probably take every galaxy in the universe and reshape them into a massive cross if he wished. Of course, he won't, because it is an unimaginable insult because it is a symbol of rejection by creatures that believe that they love their god? Seriously, this is how dumb you're.

God can take entire super clusters of galaxies with one hand and the other he can will a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 solar mass black hole and then push those galaxies into it. He can do that in a blink of an eye. You really think such a god gives a shit about making you a cross? That you used to kill his attempt to be amongs you? You should have been wiped out and this planet probably should have been sent into the sun after this little act of disrepect. God has chosen to let you stew on it but you're too fucking dumb to realize the level of disrespect saying such really is. It would be like asking a black person to pick cotton!
Do you take LSD?

Well you did manage to use the correct pronoun when you referred to God as a "He", even though you didn't capitalize it. However, God never "attempts" anything. He did not "attempt" to be among us, as he always has been among us, ever since He created us. Sending Jesus to die on the cross was deliberate, and Jesus had to be born of the flesh in order to remove the sins of mankind.

Now I wouldn't ask a black man to pick cotton, but I would ask a seemingly-unrepentant sinner such as yourself or anyone else to read the Bible, and find out more about this God who created you. That, and ask Christ to come into your life. You will come to understand some of the problems you're having in your life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back