Can You Show the Universe and Earth Was Created by the Big Bang by Showing the Energy?

If there was a single entity ( say light or darkness as the entity) and apply the ability of reproduction ( which can be mating or self reproduction( immaculate conception) then add in how magnets work. Magnets can attract other magnets or repel other magnets. Depending on how you place them together.

So the single entity (darkness) is able to reproduce itself and is compatible in the sense that reproducing creates attract with each other (more darkness). Everything is homogenous and get along well. Universe in harmony. What would happen if in the reproduction cycle that something got mixed up and in effect repelled the qualities of the single entity. The way magnets can repel each other. Then in a sense you have an opposite that repels the original. The differences is enough to repel each other. Then it becomes a race between light and darkness. Light finds its niche and darkness finds its niche. They can't be homogenous. Over time they will each develop and grow. Darkness can absorb light depending on ideal circumstances. So light can thrive in certain circumstances. It provides heat whereas darkness is considered cold. Heat is considered energy. A gift given by light.

Opposites like man and woman, even though similar do have some differences. Perfect way to reproduce being the main benefit. Yet we know that some men or woman prefer the same sex for whatever reason and reproduction is a problem. Yet it can still be overcome.

So in a sense by observing what happens on earth we can provide a window on what happens on a bigger scale. Evolution can explain the growth process. (probably will alienate some) but it provides change.

Then their is the sticky matter of understanding that observation as someone will perceived it differently.

Well it may not explain the galaxy but certainly explains people.

I learned in high school that energy can’t be created. It can only be converted from one form to another.

You learned science in high school. Creation is far beyond the realm of science, Friend. Nature's God can create matter, obviously, and so energy in various forms, is simply an elegant and necessary addition to matter. Now please imagine humans without eyesight. We would be little more than local earthworms. But the elegance of seeing things near and far.... that is something for you to contemplate every day of your life, and be thankful for.

"Creation is far beyond the realm of science... because I say so".

"Nature's God can create matter... because I say so".
It’s comical that creationers spend such time and energy rewriting their Bibles. They gladly compromise on major factual matters, rejecting the flat earth and solid firmament that a plain literal reading of the Bibles indicates.

All the details of the origin of life are not understood. But even so, contrast the attitude of people working in the disciplines of science to the supernaturalists. Supernatural Design / hyper-religious types are utterly uninterested in testing any ideas about who the supernatural designers are or how, in detail, they designed and built life. People working in abiogenesis develop and test models all the time. Of course, they are incomplete. But if someone says, "Maybe it was complex reactions of RNA first and catalytic and structural proteins came later," then that leads to examine if true, RNA would have to be able to catalyze reactions and then it is off to the lab to find out whether that is possible (it is). It's still an incomplete puzzle, but people make hypotheses about the details and test them to see if they are plausible. The study of the origin of life is at an early stage, it acts like science, it asks questions, makes models, tests them, rejects one's that don't work. Nobody can do that with the "supernatural gods designer."

What the creationers won’t address is the very basic question; “what does ID’iot creationism explain? If we have something that at one time, we cannot explain is a result of "natural" processes, then how can it be explained by ID’iot creationers? Then, when at a later time we can explain that process using the methods of science and the process of biological evolution, then the ID’iot creationer explanation becomes superfluous, unnecessary. So it is less preferred than a natural explanation because it simply dead-ends at an appeal to supernatural gods.

Last edited:
If the universe and Earth was created by the Big Bang, then wouldn't there be much energy created? Where is the evidence for this energy being created?

I learned in high school that energy can’t be created. It can only be converted from one form to another.
where is there evidence of god?

It's still an incomplete puzzle, but people make hypotheses about the details and test them to see if they are plausible. The study of the origin of life is at an early stage, it acts like science, it asks questions, makes models, tests them, rejects one's that don't work
, puts the lotion in the basket,..

:disbelief:

What ever makes you think the Big Bang was a release of energy?

Our universe works by GR. Anything that anyone creates takes energy. Even evolution happening would require energy.

Anyway, I think what we agreed today is that time and space always existed and that falls into the realm of God, too. He's the one who lives in the 4th dimension. IOW, time and space is infinite. Something infinite is just an idea in our x, y, and z axis. We can't exactly reach it as one has to divide by zero. However, the idea can be proposed in math with the infinity sign. It's a concept we can understand. Whether one reaches it isn't the point, but as a concept such as living forever.

What we can't have is near infinite energy in our universe, but it had to come into existence from time and space. Also, it had to be created by an intelligence as it was directed to form things that can be explained by math. Math is something that somehow explains most of this universe we live in and would be another evidence for this infinite intelligence.

With energy, I think Einstein was one of the early founders if not the first one. His e=mc2 means energy is converted, not created. His c refers to the speed of light, so that squared is some huge number. IOW, one can't just create light in this universe. It had to have been created outside of it. Einstein also believed that there will be a big crunch eventually as the energy would run out and everything would collapse into a gigantic black hole.

The atheist scientists have predicted the big crunch will happen some time between ten and twenty billion years and we are living in that span now. It could happen tomorrow or in the near future when we are still alive.

HAw ha whaw ha wha wha hwa ... even Einstein knew GR didn't explain the universe, spent his end years searching for Universal Field Theory ... something we've not yet conjured up ...

Only creating things that are more ordered than before takes energy ... creating things that are less ordered would release energy ... Physics 101 ...

What lab experiment can we perform to demonstrate your claims? ... why can't we have near infinite energy in the universe? ... how much energy do you think is in the universe? ... Why can't energy be bounded up in a singularity? ...

The atheist scientists have predicted the big crunch will happen some time between ten and twenty billion years and we are living in that span now. It could happen tomorrow or in the near future when we are still alive.

No they don't ... what kind of horseshit is this? ... the expansion of the universe is still accelerating ... possibly for another few trillion years ... you should probably stick to "loving your brother as you love yourself" ... especially that last part ... your own self-loathing is clouding your judgement ...

Not my self-loathing, God's loathing of our sinful universe and Earth. I don't think what he said is clouded. It's happening now.

However, that wasn't my original thought. Most of the time we are arguing of how the universe started and we get the explanation of the big bang. If we agree and go by this, then the energy had to have been created. I think time and space had to be created by the BB, too, but some think time and space always existed because quantum mechanics need space and time to work in. Unless all the laws of physics were violated with the BB.

You notice I had to add Christianity to this because that is the only logical and scientific explanation I have of the beginning and end of the universe. The explanation of a singularity and some kind of cosmic inflation that violates our laws of physics isn't out of the realm of the Bible and we find science backs up the Bible. Some immense and glorious kind of light energy had to come into existence. However, we learn in science that energy cannot be created.

It's strange that we end up discussing the end.

The end is written as follows:
"When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place." Revelation 6:12-14

The scenario that best fits the above is the Big Crunch.

Einstein thought the universe was static and didn't want to include his c. He said coming up with the cosmological constant was the biggest mistake of his life, but yet here we are. What do you think he meant? Many think it has to do with eventually the energy will run down and the universe will collapse onto itself. Einstein thought so himself with his accelerating c.

What can you add with his Universal Field theory?

The universe continues to expand at an accelerated speed. It's overcoming the gravitational force of the galaxies as it causes galaxies to collide onto each other. To me, stuff like dark energy shouldn't exist, but the atheist scientists have no other explanation for the acceleration. It's another word for God as this is what he has said to show us his glory.

So what is the ultimate fate of the universe? Here are the possibilities.

When will it happen? We can see the universe is 46 billion light years away from us now. In reality, it could be even further away, but any kind of collapse or increase in density of our universal density could cause the acceleration to decrease and rapidly reverse itself. Some of the atheist scientists calculate it to be around 20 billion years. That's still a lot of time in the overall scheme of things, but light, space, and time can change if the accelerating energy changes.

Here's another article to state around 20 billion years before the Big Crunch.

"If, instead of expanding forever, matter in the Universe reaches a point where it starts to decrease over time, it could cause gravity to become the dominant force. This would ultimately cause the Universe to shrink and cause stars, planets and entire galaxies to collide into each other and the Universe would, for all intents and purposes, collapse in on itself.

Put simply, if the expansion of the Universe slows to a crawl and the Big Bang happens in reverse, everything will implode back into a singularity.

Researchers in Denmark recently claimed to have proved that this process, known as a ‘phase transition’ could already be occurring in our Universe; effectively ‘eating away’ at the cosmos.

A ‘phase transition’ is said to be similar to what happens when water turns to steam, for example. According to the Higgs theory, a phase transition occurred one tenth of a billionth of a second after the Big Bang, causing a shift in the fabric of spacetime.

During this transition, empty space became filled with an invisible substance now known as the Higgs field. If a dense Higgs field exists, the researchers from the University of Southern Denmark, believe a 'bubble' of this state could appear anywhere in the Universe, at any time.

The researchers' equations suggest that this bubble could then expand at the speed of light, entering all space, and turning the Higgs field from the state it is in now into a new one.

The rules of quantum mechanics also suggest random particles can momentarily pop out of a vacuum – something seen regularly in particle physics experiments.

Some argue dark energy could cause such 'quantum fluctuations' which in turn could cause 'a new Big Bang' to end our timeline and start a new one. This is the least likely of the scenarios, based on what we currently know about physics, but has been speculated."

Not my self-loathing, God's loathing of our sinful universe and Earth. I don't think what he said is clouded. It's happening now.

However, that wasn't my original thought. Most of the time we are arguing of how the universe started and we get the explanation of the big bang. If we agree and go by this, then the energy had to have been created.

I absolutely do not agree with your understanding of the BB Theory ... re-read toobfreak's post #47 ... that fact alone renders all your ideas wrong ...

I ask again ... how do you explain red-shift if not for the Doppler Effect? ...

Er ... my Bible says God loves his creation, all of it unconditionally ... not sure why you think the universe and Earth partook of the fruit of the tree of good and evil knowledge ... only Man and Woman can sin, everything else gets a pass in that department ...

However, that wasn't my original thought. Most of the time we are arguing of how the universe started and we get the explanation of the big bang. If we agree and go by this, then the energy had to have been created.

I absolutely do not agree with your understanding of the BB Theory ... re-read toobfreak's post #47 ... that fact alone renders all your ideas wrong ...

Er ... my Bible says God loves his creation, all of it unconditionally ... not sure why you think the universe and Earth partook of the fruit of the tree of good and evil knowledge ... only Man and Woman can sin, everything else gets a pass in that department ...

I rather not. You keep changing things and can't explain what you mean in your posts. You don't answer my questions while I took the time to answer yours, so you're not knowledgeable. It's better to ignore.

My Bible states God left the universe and Earth because of sin.

Anything that anyone creates takes energy.
We're talking about the Big Bang here. The BB created nothing. No work was done.

Anyway, I think what we agreed today is that time and space always existed
No! That is exactly what we DON'T agree! Time and space always DIDN'T exist!

and that falls into the realm of God, too. He's the one who lives in the 4th dimension.
No he DOESN'T exist in the 4th dimension. The 4th dimension is TIME. The BB nor God cannot be a function of something contained or created BY and WITHIN the BB or God. Both must exist wholly OUTSIDE time and space to effect them otherwise they would be CONTROLLED by them.

IOW, time and space is infinite.
They certainly CANNOT be infinite. Nothing created can be infinite. The very act and process of "creation" precludes infinity. Anything infinite must by definition be the causal plane of the supreme-- -- God.

First, if you believe time is the 4th dimension, then it also includes space. Spacetime are inseparable if we have x, y, and z-axes. Next, we have the BB caused by a singularity. You're just arguing semantics to state the BB created nothing. This is where everything resided and caused the big bang. Anyway, you sound like you're just arguing semantics and not explaining how the energy was created. Are you saying it was God?

I rather not. You keep changing things and can't explain what you mean in your posts. You don't answer my questions while I took the time to answer yours, so you're not knowledgeable. It's better to ignore.

When does your Bible state He came back?

If your gods left the universe and earth, where did they go?

It seems odd to me that the gods would get up and leave due the sins of man when those same omni-everything gods allegedly poofed man into existence.

Anything that anyone creates takes energy.
We're talking about the Big Bang here. The BB created nothing. No work was done.

Anyway, I think what we agreed today is that time and space always existed
No! That is exactly what we DON'T agree! Time and space always DIDN'T exist!

and that falls into the realm of God, too. He's the one who lives in the 4th dimension.
No he DOESN'T exist in the 4th dimension. The 4th dimension is TIME. The BB nor God cannot be a function of something contained or created BY and WITHIN the BB or God. Both must exist wholly OUTSIDE time and space to effect them otherwise they would be CONTROLLED by them.

IOW, time and space is infinite.
They certainly CANNOT be infinite. Nothing created can be infinite. The very act and process of "creation" precludes infinity. Anything infinite must by definition be the causal plane of the supreme-- -- God.

First, if you believe time is the 4th dimension, then it also includes space. Spacetime are inseparable if we have x, y, and z-axes. Next, we have the BB caused by a singularity. You're just arguing semantics to state the BB created nothing. This is where everything resided and caused the big bang. Anyway, you sound like you're just arguing semantics and not explaining how the energy was created. Are you saying it was God?
There is no such entity as a ''singularity''. As usual, you don't understand the terms and definitions you get from your creation ministries.

There is no such entity as a ''singularity''.

It's you who does not understand. We are talking about the big bang singularity or what caused the big bang. A singularity is an event that by its nature assumed to only happened once and that has no natural explanation. Of course, the atheist scientists make up whatever they want, but won't accept God as the cause or singularity.

When does your Bible state He came back?

I don't understand your question. Do you mean in Revelation?
You said...

My Bible states God left the universe and Earth because of sin

I am asking you when did God come back?

God didn't come back and won't come back until the sixth seal is opened. We have Satan as "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."
Did anyone tell Moses that?

David Wants to Build a Temple
7 King David was living in his palace, and the Lord had given him peace from all his enemies around him. 2 Then David said to Nathan the prophet, “Look, I am living in a palace made of cedar wood, but the Ark of God is in a tent!”

3 Nathan said to the king, “Go and do what you really want to do, because the Lord is with you.”

4 But that night the Lord spoke his word to Nathan, 5 “Go and tell my servant David, ‘This is what the Lord says: Will you build a house for me to live in? 6 From the time I brought the Israelites out of Egypt until now I have not lived in a house. I have been moving around all this time with a tent as my home. 7 As I have moved with the Israelites, I have never said to the tribes, whom I commanded to take care of my people Israel, “Why haven’t you built me a house of cedar?”’

8 “You must tell my servant David, ‘This is what the Lord All-Powerful says: I took you from the pasture and from tending the sheep and made you leader of my people Israel. 9 I have been with you everywhere you have gone and have defeated your enemies for you. I will make you as famous as any of the great people on the earth. 10 Also I will choose a place for my people Israel, and I will plant them so they can live in their own homes. They will not be bothered anymore. Wicked people will no longer bother them as they have in the past 11 when I chose judges for my people Israel. But I will give you peace from all your enemies. I also tell you that I will make your descendants kings of Israel after you.

12 “‘When you die and join your ancestors, I will make one of your sons the next king, and I will set up his kingdom. 13 He will build a house for me, and I will let his kingdom rule always. 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he sins, I will use other people to punish him. They will be my whips. 15 I took away my love from Saul, whom I removed before you, but I will never stop loving your son. 16 But your family and your kingdom will continue always before me. Your throne will last forever.’”

17 Nathan told David everything God had said in this vision.

Who was that impostor impersonating God?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back