The Progs will DENY SCIENCE when it comes to record snowfalls, that havent happened like this over 100 years.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Think about it, the industrial revolution was in full swing when Woodrow Wilson(racist who segregated the government) was in office, during that time tons of CO2 was put into the air, the ratio went from 3 parts per million to 4 parts per million(that is 1/1000000) increase as the Progs say, yet we have record snowfall again, so early in the year. The progs had said that snow would disappear and that was 6 years ago, yet here we are once again, proving that "settled science" isnt really settled. Next time you see a Prog give him the 1 finger salute.

The precipitation tapered off Tuesday night after 7.9 inches of snow at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, shattering the previous record for Oct. 20 of 3 inches, set in 1916, and nearly besting the all-time snowiest October day in the Twin Cities.

tenor.gif

Think about it, the industrial revolution was in full swing when Woodrow Wilson(racist who segregated the government) was in office, during that time tons of CO2 was put into the air, the ratio went from 3 parts per million to 4 parts per million(that is 1/1000000) increase as the Progs say, yet we have record snowfall again, so early in the year. The progs had said that snow would disappear and that was 6 years ago, yet here we are once again, proving that "settled science" isnt really settled. Next time you see a Prog give him the 1 finger salute.

The precipitation tapered off Tuesday night after 7.9 inches of snow at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, shattering the previous record for Oct. 20 of 3 inches, set in 1916, and nearly besting the all-time snowiest October day in the Twin Cities.

tenor.gif
Excess moisture in the air.

tenor.gif

God sent that to keep the thugs inside instead of burn, loot, and murder.

tenor.gif
How can there be excess moisture in the air if the Earth has been warming up for 100 years? Also, since the Polar Ice Caps are melting that means the temperature up there is over 32 degrees F. which is the melting point of ice, yet we have temperatures in the US that are below 32 degrees. Funny how you Science Deniers deny those facts....

In lib la la land every change of the weather is called “climate change” dontcha know

and it all the fault of using fossils fuels aka man-made global warming

Either way, if it snows more or less than usual thats Exxon Mobil’s fault

tenor.gif

Okay.......but it has to be COLD for it to snow..

Curious.

tenor.gif

We'll just put that in the "It's cold here today, so global warming doesn't exist" file with all the other crazy claims from science deniers.

tenor.gif

Curious.
A warmer climate spurs the evaporation of water from land and sea and allows the atmosphere to hold more moisture—thus setting the stage for more extreme precipitation.

tenor.gif

Curious.
A warmer climate spurs the evaporation of water from land and sea and allows the atmosphere to hold more moisture—thus setting the stage for more extreme precipitation.

How dare you to try to confuse people with facts. I'm not sure if that is allowed any more.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
Here us our puppy enjoying that new record early snowfall just north of Twin Cities...
20201020_155139.jpg

Poor poochie doesn't realize the calamity of the warming and he better enjoy it while it lasts.

Me, I am wondering what the hell is taking so long?
Al Gore promised Palm Trees in MN by now. :45:

Here us our puppy enjoying that new record early snowfall just north of Twin Cities...View attachment 404766
Poor poochie doesn't realize the calamity of the warming and he better enjoy it while it lasts.

1603301079972.png

Here us our puppy enjoying that new record early snowfall just north of Twin Cities...View attachment 404766

View attachment 404773
Palm trees die here. Princeton is 20miles from my house and I frequently pass through the town.
I can assure you there are no surviving palm trees there.
A local golf course has a few potted and they get pulled indoors after Sept.

View attachment 404773
Palm trees die here. Princeton is 20miles from my house and I frequently pass through the town.

So there are palm trees in Mn. Imagine that.

View attachment 404773

So there are palm trees in Mn. Imagine that.
When they can survive planted throughout the winter, I will believe the global warming.
At which point I will celebrate with a Mai Tai underneath my freshly planted Palm Trees instead of the Pines in my yard.

tenor.gif

God sent that to keep the thugs inside instead of burn, loot, and murder.

I doubt that will stop them much. Harris and Biden will likely send them all winter coats and gloves.

Forum List

Back