Can You Show the Universe and Earth Was Created by the Big Bang by Showing the Energy?

Where is the evidence for your created energy?
Where did I say it was created?

This is the pretext for his logic ... at one time the universe had no energy ... then at a later time there was ...

He doesn't even have Creationism right ... God created Heaven and Earth first ... light and energy came later ...

... not even wrong ...

When your question implies a fundamental misunderstanding of what the big bang theory even is...what's the point? You need to read & understand the theory before asking non-sensical questions about it...wtf? Who does that?

"teach me, im too lazy to look!"

If the universe and Earth was created by the Big Bang, then wouldn't there be much energy created? Where is the evidence for this energy being created?

I learned in high school that energy can’t be created. It can only be converted from one form to another.
That is where the multiverse, string theory and Q physics comes into play
Unfortunately that is beyond me

Is your proof from the probes we've sent all across the galaxy?

That's my question to you. Where is the evidence for your created energy?

You can send probes out or figure it out. You've created things in your life and it required energy. You can measure it to some extent, but you may not be able to measure it all.

For example, the sun requires great energy as it puts out great energy. Where did all that energy come from in a natural universe?

Look at all the stars and the energy they radiate. One needs a lot of energy. E=mc2 gives us GR. It means any matter requires energy to produce it.

Friedmann was explain how the expanding universe came to be from a beginning with his equations using GR, but he didn't explain where the energy came from.

The best explanation is a supernatural God. He is the dark energy.
Supernatural gods are not an explanation for anything.

One God. One Bible. One universe, Earth, and everything in it.

Big bang cannot explain the amount of energy created. The atheist scientists already made up a lie with singularity as there can't be anything of infinite density and infinite temperature. The atheist scientists made up a lie about quantum mechanics starting space and time, too. Even if we assume those things, including cosmic expansion which violates the laws of physics, happened, QM cannot create the extraordinary energy required.

I'm going to assume God and the Bible has won this argument forever and the atheist and their scientists have nothing to hang their hats upon anymore. Even the Friedmann cosmology does not do right anymore.

We can assume there are no multiverses as one would require even more energy to create a second universe. We already know quantum physics cannot create that kind of energy. It's transferred energy. String theory falls by the wayside, too.

When your question implies a fundamental misunderstanding of what the big bang theory even is...what's the point? You need to read & understand the theory before asking non-sensical questions about it...wtf? Who does that?

You lost, too. The big bang with the Friedmann cosmology only explains the expansion. It doesn't explain where that kind of e=mc2 came from. God is the only answer.

We can assume there are no multiverses as one would require even more energy to create a second universe. We already know quantum physics cannot create that kind of energy. It's transferred energy. String theory falls by the wayside, too.
The math and physics is very strong to give heavy weight to this MV

You lost, too. The big bang with the Friedmann cosmology only explains the expansion. It doesn't explain where that kind of e=mc2 came from. God is the only answer.
Your question asks "can you show the big bang created the universe"

the big bang theory isnt about creating the universe.

the end

The Big Bang Theory is the scientific equivalent to God saying: "Let there be light!"

No it's not. When they discovered that the universe is expanding in all directions they came up with that theory. The expansion is accelerating so I believe the Big bang is still exploding at the center of the Universe.

Men without science came up with the God(s) and everything he/she/they have said.

If the universe and Earth was created by the Big Bang, then wouldn't there be much energy created? Where is the evidence for this energy being created?
YES!

I can prove that the big bang hypothesis is true by showing you that the cosmic microwave background is totally homogenous

See....

6VAkPp13DKNkGeFulRTLMaLFFbqyPLd74v_jGuY8IC9JDplBpx3R8S2WbE-Jesg7HiAil5qA7QrGEXlB274vRJy5q5S9nogWhbzWiDplGzFhyrPgJXIxm7hVQEzG8lEeGNtbnuXa

:oops8:

Well,....maybe not so homogenous, but instead of admitting that my stupid hypothesis was wrong, I can find an infinite number of excuses for why it isn't.

Yes...yes, but that clumpiness can be explained by the slight imbalance between the initial amounts of matter and antimatter!

I learned in high school that energy can’t be created. It can only be converted from one form to another.

What ever makes you think the Big Bang was a release of energy?

The Big Bang Theory is the scientific equivalent to God saying: "Let there be light!"

No it's not. When they discovered that the universe is expanding in all directions they came up with that theory. The expansion is accelerating so I believe the Big bang is still exploding at the center of the Universe.

Men without science came up with the God(s) and everything he/she/they have said.

The only difference between religion and science is that the former is theory based on observation that cannot be tested, while the latter limits itself only to theories based on observation that can be tested.

Big bang cannot explain the amount of energy created.

Where did you get the idea that the Big Bang was trying to explain "energy creation"?

I'm asking where did the big bang get its energy from. All BB explains is the expansion which Friedmann did. Now use the e=mc2 or GR to explain the near infinite energy required.

All BB explains is the expansion

Yup. So why are you asking it to explain something it never intended to explain?

We can assume there are no multiverses as one would require even more energy to create a second universe.
Multiple universes are virtuaslly DEMANDED. Your problem is this crazy assumption about the Big Bang depending on energy.

We already know quantum physics cannot create that kind of energy.
So now we must shape our universe to fit current theory rather than fitting theory to match the universe?

YES!

I can prove that the big bang hypothesis is true by showing you that the cosmic microwave background is totally homogenous

See....

6VAkPp13DKNkGeFulRTLMaLFFbqyPLd74v_jGuY8IC9JDplBpx3R8S2WbE-Jesg7HiAil5qA7QrGEXlB274vRJy5q5S9nogWhbzWiDplGzFhyrPgJXIxm7hVQEzG8lEeGNtbnuXa

:oops8:

Well,....maybe not so homogenous, but instead of admitting that my stupid hypothesis was wrong, I can find an infinite number of excuses for why it isn't.

Yes...yes, but that clumpiness can be explained by the slight imbalance between the initial amounts of matter and antimatter!
Good excuse. I'll use that one. But I don't need it.

The fact that all of the other galaxies are red shifted proves my big bang theory.

Well, except for some of them, like Andromeda.

But instead of abandoning my pet theory, I'll make up an excuse for that too.

Forum List

Back