Can you imagine how republicans would react if Obama had ordered federal law enforcement to patrol DC and around the country?

A leaked memo from the Trump administration tells exactly that:

Because Trump is a fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

Just think if Obama did this for ANY reason...
When was the last time conservatives protested in this fashion?
Conservatives don't protest. They complain.
View attachment 346555
That's not a republican protest.
When republicans protest there is no violence.
Remember folks pointing rifles at federal agents over the Bundy's tax evasion schemes? How about armed morons taking over a federal wildlife sanctuary?

Wanna retract that statement or will you admit you lied?
When people die let me know. There are plenty of dead innocent people in your riots this time. All for a meth head.

Because Trump is a fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

View attachment 346555
Remember folks pointing rifles at federal agents over the Bundy's tax evasion schemes? How about armed morons taking over a federal wildlife sanctuary?

When people die let me know. There are plenty of dead innocent people in your riots this time. All for a meth head.
Not my riots.

My protests.

My demonstrations.

Not my riots.

We work for a living and don't have the time............at least some still do after your party wanted economic collapse from a freaking Chicom virus.....

That suddenly you don't even talk about much anymore............Imagine that after we found out the real rates of it..............pfft.

Charlottesville
Yeah... I don't think you call out the big guns for less than 50 people. Not to mention, pretty sure most of us here, on both sides, would happily kick the shit out of those less than 50 people.

For future reference... Just because they aren't of your party, doesn't mean they are a part of the "conservative" party. Just like you denounce or make sure not to claim Antifa ( you do don't you? ) you gotta allow others to do the same with that crazy ass bunch.
What the fuck ever. Obviously those white supremacist douche bags identify as conservative.
I guess we get to hit you with Antifa then. *shrugs*

It's stupid, but I won't treat you like a hypocrite if you don't act like one... You just not too bright is all.
I would support Obama drone strikes against antifa and looters

Because Trump is fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

Rioting? Looting? Arson?

I'd be behind that 1,000%

Because Trump is fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

If it was necessary I would be for it... but mulatto Prez would let the criminal mobs take over the country. Remember, Barry was a community agitator before he went into politics.

Obviously some Republicans would oppose no matter what, just like Democrats defended MS-13, simply because Trump called them animals.

But... When Obama ordered the marines to go kill Osama Bin Laden, I approved this. Because it was the right move unfortunately. I would have preferred Pakistan do it, but we all knew they had no intention of doing that.

Now we all laughed a bit, when they claimed that Obama claimed complete credit for it, as if the investigation and CIA search had been going on for years prior to Obama being in office.

But I still approved him doing it.

Equally, I was in approval of Obama ordering the marines to shoot the Somali pirates.

So I will give credit, when credit is due, even if it is a president that I generally consider terrible.

It is one of the reasons that right-wingers in general, are just flat out better people than left-wingers. Trump could do anything, even things you support, and you'd berate him for it, because you are terrible people.

Specifically, as it relates to the situation at hand...

Again, it depends. If there were actually peaceful protests, in favor of say... letting people open their businesses without government throwing business owners in jail, and releasing murderers.....

And Obama ordered Federal Troops to patrol the city to stop people wanting to pay money to have their hair cut.....

Then yeah, I would clearly be opposed to this.

On the other hand, if protesters were burn buildings, smashing windows and looting stores, and killing police officers.... and Obama ordered Federal troops to patrol the city...

No, I would have no problem with that at all. I would rank that up there with stopping Somali pirates, and Terrorist masterminds.

You people on the left, are so mindlessly disgusting, that you don't even understand the most fundamental core purpose of government. At the very core of government, top of the list, ahead of food stamps, and even the military and national defenses.... is to maintain law and order, and protect the law abiding public.

Notice... the law abiding public.

Your left-wing governors and mayors have utterly failed at their most basic, and core job. And Trump is making up for their failure, by doing it himself.

If Obama had done this, I would have supported it. Again, this is just another example, that we are better people, more moral people, and have more honor than you. We're better than you in every possible way.

View attachment 346555

Not my riots.

My protests.

My demonstrations.

Not my riots.
The Democrat protest.

View attachment 346555

Here is me letting you know.

View attachment 346555

They were protesting and looting and were being supported by conservatives? I condemn any protest going violent. Democrats are threatening defending police departments to let this crap to continue. Refusing help to stop it. Thanks for playing though.

View attachment 346555

They were protesting and looting and were being supported by conservatives? I condemn any protest going violent. Democrats are threatening defending police departments to let this crap to continue. Refusing help to stop it. Thanks for playing though.
Did you condemn the Bundy's?

View attachment 346555

Need some help with that goalpost?

tenor (8).gif

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576
Don't know enough about it to give you an opinion. I didn't move anything. The leftist looters are getting the green light from democrats to do whatever they want.

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576
Don't know enough about it to give you an opinion. I didn't move anything. The leftist looters are getting the green light from democrats to do whatever they want.
Looters do not get "the green light". That's a lie.

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576
They aren't doing anything to stop them. Some cities are talking about eliminating police all together. What do you think will happen then?

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576
They aren't doing anything to stop them. Some cities are talking about eliminating police all together. What do you think will happen then?
That's RWNJ propaganda. They are talking about restructuring the police, not eliminating them.

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576
That's RWNJ propaganda. They are talking about restructuring the police, not eliminating them.
California wants to take 150 million of funding from them. Omar wants to do away with them are replace them with something else. Governor's are refusing help from Trump

How much destruction, looting, and violence against innocent people does the Left have to ignore before they permit enforcement to quell it? Anarchy is not an entitlement nor is it free speech.

That said, if this violence were happening under Obama, I would want him to do exactly what Trump has done. He didn’t have to in Baltimore in ‘15 because the Republican governor did it. I think the same was done in Missouri during the Michael Brown riots.

Forum List

Back