Can you imagine how republicans would react if Obama had ordered federal law enforcement to patrol DC and around the country?

A leaked memo from the Trump administration tells exactly that:

Because Trump is a fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

Just think if Obama did this for ANY reason...
When was the last time conservatives protested in this fashion?
Charlottesville
Yeah... I don't think you call out the big guns for less than 50 people. Not to mention, pretty sure most of us here, on both sides, would happily kick the shit out of those less than 50 people.

For future reference... Just because they aren't of your party, doesn't mean they are a part of the "conservative" party. Just like you denounce or make sure not to claim Antifa ( you do don't you? ) you gotta allow others to do the same with that crazy ass bunch.
What the fuck ever. Obviously those white supremacist douche bags identify as conservative.
I guess we get to hit you with Antifa then. *shrugs*

It's stupid, but I won't treat you like a hypocrite if you don't act like one... You just not too bright is all.

Because Trump is fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

Oh, but you and all your liberal friends would be defending him.

Your virtue signaling is entertaining, at the very least.

Because Trump is a fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

Charlottesville
Yeah... I don't think you call out the big guns for less than 50 people. Not to mention, pretty sure most of us here, on both sides, would happily kick the shit out of those less than 50 people.

For future reference... Just because they aren't of your party, doesn't mean they are a part of the "conservative" party. Just like you denounce or make sure not to claim Antifa ( you do don't you? ) you gotta allow others to do the same with that crazy ass bunch.
What the fuck ever. Obviously those white supremacist douche bags identify as conservative.
I guess we get to hit you with Antifa then. *shrugs*

It's stupid, but I won't treat you like a hypocrite if you don't act like one... You just not too bright is all.
Christ. No one has even died in the name of Antifa. It barely even exists anyway. Plenty have died in the name of white supremacy though.

Because Trump is fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

You're so fucking stupid that you cannot comprehend the difference between a violent riot and a peaceful protest.

You're a fucking idiot.

If obumbles had done that, we wouldn't hear a peep out of you...

Oh, but you and all your liberal friends would be defending him.

Your virtue signaling is entertaining, at the very least.
See, he wouldn't have done it because he's not a fucking moron like Trump is. This solution is all he is smart enough to come up with.

You're so fucking stupid that you cannot comprehend the difference between a violent riot and a peaceful protest.

You're a fucking idiot.
Um no it's actually you who has that problem lol

Christ. No one has even died in the name of Antifa. It barely even exists anyway. Plenty have died in the name of white supremacy though.
*blink*blink*

Yeah... ok. You might want to look into that a bit more. Or not.. As you will.

The Civil War and they lost that. Since then they have talked a good game but they havent done anything I can recall.

*blink*blink*

Yeah... ok. You might want to look into that a bit more. Or not.. As you will.
Well there’s no need because I have.
We are back to you aren't so bright then. I prefer to think you are a liar. I don't think you have. I don't think you are stupid... Not really... Just intellectually lazy. Thus, not too bright.

The Civil War and they lost that. Since then they have talked a good game but they havent done anything I can recall.
Civil war? The one that .. WTF? I STRONGLY suggest you do a recap on your history.

Edit: If you are quick enough I'll delete this post if you want. Just delete that and ask.

With this level of violence looting, murder and destruction......I would applaud Obama. But it would never happen....Obama is too much of a pussy.

With this level of violence looting, murder and destruction......I would applaud Obama. But it would never happen....Obama is too much of a pussy.
Do you honestly think this makes Trump look tough? I mean any idiot in his position could make this decision. You know that right? All of this is no skin off his nose. I mean him doing this is basically the same reason why he hid in the bunker.

Civil war? The one that .. WTF? I STRONGLY suggest you do a recap on your history.

Edit: If you are quick enough I'll delete this post if you want. Just delete that and ask.
You can keep it up. I'd rather you prove the Democrats were not the conservatives during the civil war. :)

You can keep it up. I'd rather you prove the Democrats were not the conservatives during the civil war. :)
Umm... The Civil war happened BECAUSE of the conservatives. They controlled both houses, and had a conservative president. Just because someone is conservative doesn't mean they don't believe in change.

If you have a point... get to it. Because I'm missing what you are trying to say here.

Do you honestly think this makes Trump look tough? I mean any idiot in his position could make this decision. You know that right? All of this is no skin off his nose. I mean him doing this is basically the same reason why he hid in the bunker.

He didn't hide in a fucking bunker. Christ you morons believe the shit CNN tells you. Idiots.

As for Trump, I don't give a damn how it makes him look. The looting, arson, murder and property destruction needs to stop. That is not peaceful protest. If certain city Dim mayors are too cowardly to bring it under control, absolutely.....bring in the FEDS.

Umm... The Civil war happened BECAUSE of the conservatives. They controlled both houses, and had a conservative president. Just because someone is conservative doesn't mean they don't believe in change.

If you have a point... get to it. Because I'm missing what you are trying to say here.
I agree the civil war happened because of the conservative confederates. Thats what I said in the first place.

He didn't hide in a fucking bunker. Christ you morons believe the shit CNN tells you. Idiots.

As for Trump, I don't give a damn how it makes him look. The looting, arson, murder and property destruction needs to stop. That is not peaceful protest. If certain city Dim mayors are too cowardly to bring it under control, absolutely.....bring in the FEDS.
If only Drumpf had been this eager to help during the first stages of the pandemic. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back