We expect the cops to protect us but what if they go on strike and refuse?

All the craziness in the sixties and seventies got us two terms of Nixon so Trump has it in the bag, I think.

But Mayor Harry E. Kinney and some veteran policemen said that criminals feared armed citizens protecting themselves more than they feared the police.
What else do you expect from a politician,they can’t open up their mouths without lying,every American fears the police force much worse than they do. Armed citizens, are just out there wanting toproteCt themselves from a gestapo government that doesn’t belie e in the constitution or civil libertys.

Police in all Dimm municipalities should strike. That would be an interesting chess move.

Apparently all they do is hunt down and kill blacks people, so liberals should be happy with the move.

I hope Democrat run cities and states disband their police departments. Democrats deserve it.

Yes, I agree

And sadly, they are doing exactly that as we speak...DemRats are crazy

Who are the Rats going to call then? when they need the police? Ghostbusters?

Rats are fucking morons

1591416273408.png

There is something I don’t understand, and perhaps one of you all can help me. Why is it that there is ever only two options debated. Corrupt abusive police, or anarchy?

Why is it that even mentioning Reform, or holding police accountable for their misdeeds is somehow an invitation to Anarchy?

Let’s be honest for a change. Forget the Hyperbole, forget the talking points and try to think. The Federal LEO’s who confronted the Bundy group broke the law. They killed the Cattle, and they lied about what they were doing tainting the criminal case to the point where the Judge threw it out. Obviously the Feds are not doing the jobs we hired them to. Obviously there has to be consequences when people break the law, and that includes those hired, trained, and charged with enforcing the laws doesn’t it?

The same sort of thing happens in the rest of the police forces. From the smallest towns, to the largest cities. From counties to states. We encourage these abuses by not holding our representatives to account. I don’t mean just the elected representatives. But the ones we hire and empower to act in our name.

One of the things I honestly don’t understand is this. Why would you want the Police Vote? If we accept that the police are not being held to account, and I think that evidence clearly shows they are not, then we are saying that the Conservatives want people who are criminals to vote for them.

Law and Order means you obey the law as well as enforce it. When the enforcers do not obey the law, you have anarchy already. You have a situation where the foundation of that authority is not in law, or in historical foundations. But merely might makes right. Might makes right is the same attitude that Gang Bangers have declaring that these areas, or neighborhoods are theirs. It is the same authority that the Mafia uses.

The laws are based upon collective will. We as a society decided that some things were not to be permitted. Thou shall not commit murder. We use our collective taxes to pay those who we empowered to enforce the law. We pay the prosecutors to insure that the guilty are held to account. We pay taxes to do all of this.

But if those who are enforcing the law are not obeying the law, then aren’t we just paying the Mafia to protect our business? As long as we are up on our protection payments, nothing should happen to us, unless they do it. If they do it, well that’s fine. A perk of the job.

There is something I don’t understand, and perhaps one of you all can help me. Why is it that there is ever only two options debated. Corrupt abusive police, or anarchy?

Why is it that even mentioning Reform, or holding police accountable for their misdeeds is somehow an invitation to Anarchy?

Let’s be honest for a change. Forget the Hyperbole, forget the talking points and try to think. The Federal LEO’s who confronted the Bundy group broke the law. They killed the Cattle, and they lied about what they were doing tainting the criminal case to the point where the Judge threw it out. Obviously the Feds are not doing the jobs we hired them to. Obviously there has to be consequences when people break the law, and that includes those hired, trained, and charged with enforcing the laws doesn’t it?

The same sort of thing happens in the rest of the police forces. From the smallest towns, to the largest cities. From counties to states. We encourage these abuses by not holding our representatives to account. I don’t mean just the elected representatives. But the ones we hire and empower to act in our name.

One of the things I honestly don’t understand is this. Why would you want the Police Vote? If we accept that the police are not being held to account, and I think that evidence clearly shows they are not, then we are saying that the Conservatives want people who are criminals to vote for them.

Law and Order means you obey the law as well as enforce it. When the enforcers do not obey the law, you have anarchy already. You have a situation where the foundation of that authority is not in law, or in historical foundations. But merely might makes right. Might makes right is the same attitude that Gang Bangers have declaring that these areas, or neighborhoods are theirs. It is the same authority that the Mafia uses.

The laws are based upon collective will. We as a society decided that some things were not to be permitted. Thou shall not commit murder. We use our collective taxes to pay those who we empowered to enforce the law. We pay the prosecutors to insure that the guilty are held to account. We pay taxes to do all of this.

But if those who are enforcing the law are not obeying the law, then aren’t we just paying the Mafia to protect our business? As long as we are up on our protection payments, nothing should happen to us, unless they do it. If they do it, well that’s fine. A perk of the job.
I'm not a big fan of the police, I represented two pro-life demonstrators and watched the police and prosecutor commit perjury and hide evidence in an attempt to convict them wrongly.

But now that the argument has dissolved into violence, murder and property destruction, you've lost the argument. The American people will react by giving Trump and the Republicans huge victories in November.

I'm not a big fan of the police, I represented two pro-life demonstrators and watched the police and prosecutor commit perjury and hide evidence in an attempt to convict them wrongly.

But now that the argument has dissolved into violence, murder and property destruction, you've lost the argument. The American people will react by giving Trump and the Republicans huge victories in November.

Honestly I am not too sure about that. This election like every other one is the choice between two piles of shit. The election will be who is hated more. It isn’t who is going to win. It is who will fail to lose.

You have Trump who is a terrible candidate. A knee jerk President, and a spotlight seeking attention hound. He should lose to just about anyone who can string two sentences together. And here enters the Democrats. They have nominated the only candidate who can’t string two sentences together.

President Trump is out of touch. So the Democrats nominate Biden who is delusional and out of touch. You look back in history. You see the greats. JFK. Reagan. The list goes on and on. And then you look at the field today. How can anyone look forward to this debacle? No rational person would vote for either of these idiots. So we are left with the choice of who to vote against.

I have been thinking of World War One. The British would annoy the Americans by stopping our cargo ships and declaring the cargo war materials and seizing them. Attitudes towards the British would sour. Then the Germans would sink a ship or commit a more egregious action like burning the Library at a University.

When we went to war. It was not to side with the British over common beliefs and ideals. It was against the worst of the two sides. That is what this election will be. Whoever is the most opposed will lose.

Forum List

Back