Can you imagine how republicans would react if Obama had ordered federal law enforcement to patrol DC and around the country?

A leaked memo from the Trump administration tells exactly that:

Because Trump is a fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

Just think if Obama did this for ANY reason...
When was the last time conservatives protested in this fashion?
Conservatives don't protest. They complain.
View attachment 346555
That's not a republican protest.
When republicans protest there is no violence.
Remember folks pointing rifles at federal agents over the Bundy's tax evasion schemes? How about armed morons taking over a federal wildlife sanctuary?

Wanna retract that statement or will you admit you lied?
When people die let me know. There are plenty of dead innocent people in your riots this time. All for a meth head.
Here is me letting you know.
They were protesting and looting and were being supported by conservatives? I condemn any protest going violent. Democrats are threatening defending police departments to let this crap to continue. Refusing help to stop it. Thanks for playing though.
Did you condemn the Bundy's?

Because Trump is a fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

View attachment 346555
Remember folks pointing rifles at federal agents over the Bundy's tax evasion schemes? How about armed morons taking over a federal wildlife sanctuary?

When people die let me know. There are plenty of dead innocent people in your riots this time. All for a meth head.
They were protesting and looting and were being supported by conservatives? I condemn any protest going violent. Democrats are threatening defending police departments to let this crap to continue. Refusing help to stop it. Thanks for playing though.
Need some help with that goalpost?

View attachment 346576
Don't know enough about it to give you an opinion. I didn't move anything. The leftist looters are getting the green light from democrats to do whatever they want.
Looters do not get "the green light". That's a lie.
They aren't doing anything to stop them. Some cities are talking about eliminating police all together. What do you think will happen then?
That's RWNJ propaganda. They are talking about restructuring the police, not eliminating them.
California wants to take 150 million of funding from them. Omar wants to do away with them are replace them with something else. Governor's are refusing help from Trump
States rights, right? Law enforcement is not all.federal.

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576
Don't know enough about it to give you an opinion. I didn't move anything. The leftist looters are getting the green light from democrats to do whatever they want.
They aren't doing anything to stop them. Some cities are talking about eliminating police all together. What do you think will happen then?
That's RWNJ propaganda. They are talking about restructuring the police, not eliminating them.

Ok. What does that look like? What restrictions are going to be put on the police? Every American was unified against what was done to George Floyd yet the Left took to the streets and looted and rooted and assaulted the police anyways. 45 Police officers have been killed.

Who is going to want to be in Law Enforcement? Who is going to want to keep peace in Black neighborhoods?

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576
California wants to take 150 million of funding from them. Omar wants to do away with them are replace them with something else. Governor's are refusing help from Trump
One of the jobs of the federal government is to keep it's citizens safe. So when the governor doesn't do his job. It is up to the federal government to do it.

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576

Ok. What does that look like? What restrictions are going to be put on the police? Every American was unified against what was done to George Floyd yet the Left took to the streets and looted and rooted and assaulted the police anyways. 45 Police officers have been killed.

Who is going to want to be in Law Enforcement? Who is going to want to keep peace in Black neighborhoods?
I don't know. I haven't bothered because it don't expect it to go anywhere. I suspect it's mostly just to rile up the conservitards.

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576

I don't know. I haven't bothered because it don't expect it to go anywhere. I suspect it's mostly just to rile up the conservitards.
No it's your antifia boys. If they were conservatives the democrats wouldn't let them ruin their cities.

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576
One of the jobs of the federal government is to keep it's citizens safe. So when the governor doesn't do his job. It is up to the federal government to do it.
Convenient how you can switch viewpoints depending on the day.

Anyone remember when we said it was tRumps job to quarantine of the governors refused and the tRumplings hollered "states rights!"?

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576

No it's your antifia boys. If they were conservatives the democrats wouldn't let them ruin their cities.
Non Sequitur?

Or are you just stupid?

Anarchist only come out during republican administrations but Barry's federal cops did ship about 3,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico and it's estimated that hundreds were killed as well as a U.S. Police Officer. It should be noted that Clinton's federal cops used tanks and poison gas to kill about 80 people during a siege in Waco, Tx. after a botched raid that didn't have to happen.

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346555

View attachment 346576
Convenient how you can switch viewpoints depending on the day.

Anyone remember when we said it was tRumps job to quarantine of the governors refused and the tRumplings hollered "states rights!"?
Actually I didn't think we needed to quarantine and Trump didn't either. It has been said it actually did nothing. But you know keeping us safe is actually a part of the federal government's job. Especially when the leadership let's is citizen's suffer because they don't like the president.

To be fair it's not any different than being for a border wall, and then against it. Or... Any number of things that Dems and Repubs do ...

We laugh at both of you guys.

Republicans and all good people, I feel, would have been thrilled if President Obama had used federal troops to enforce order in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, New York, Detroit, Philadelphia, etc. etc. etc.

Those troops would have saved many victims from being robbed, sucker punched, raped, or murdered.

Yesterday, I felt great when I saw three California National Guard soldiers watching a corner that had had demonstrations earlier in the week. Many stores were boarded up and a few had "BLM" signs, in the hope that they would be spared from any looting.

Yes, we do need more demonstrations -- against violent crime!

Charlottesville
Yeah... I don't think you call out the big guns for less than 50 people. Not to mention, pretty sure most of us here, on both sides, would happily kick the shit out of those less than 50 people.

For future reference... Just because they aren't of your party, doesn't mean they are a part of the "conservative" party. Just like you denounce or make sure not to claim Antifa ( you do don't you? ) you gotta allow others to do the same with that crazy ass bunch.

Whether YOU personally support these people, Donald Trump most certainly does, and he goes out of his way to encourage them, and to support them, including preventing any of these groups from being named national terrorists groups.

Because Trump is fucking stupid and thinks like a caveman, he thinks the best way to deal with protesting is by a show of force regardless of whether or not the protests are peaceful. Nuance and an attempt at diplomacy be damned!

Obviously some Republicans would oppose no matter what, just like Democrats defended MS-13, simply because Trump called them animals.

But... When Obama ordered the marines to go kill Osama Bin Laden, I approved this. Because it was the right move unfortunately. I would have preferred Pakistan do it, but we all knew they had no intention of doing that.

Now we all laughed a bit, when they claimed that Obama claimed complete credit for it, as if the investigation and CIA search had been going on for years prior to Obama being in office.

But I still approved him doing it.

Equally, I was in approval of Obama ordering the marines to shoot the Somali pirates.

So I will give credit, when credit is due, even if it is a president that I generally consider terrible.

It is one of the reasons that right-wingers in general, are just flat out better people than left-wingers. Trump could do anything, even things you support, and you'd berate him for it, because you are terrible people.

Specifically, as it relates to the situation at hand...

Again, it depends. If there were actually peaceful protests, in favor of say... letting people open their businesses without government throwing business owners in jail, and releasing murderers.....

And Obama ordered Federal Troops to patrol the city to stop people wanting to pay money to have their hair cut.....

Then yeah, I would clearly be opposed to this.

On the other hand, if protesters were burn buildings, smashing windows and looting stores, and killing police officers.... and Obama ordered Federal troops to patrol the city...

No, I would have no problem with that at all. I would rank that up there with stopping Somali pirates, and Terrorist masterminds.

You people on the left, are so mindlessly disgusting, that you don't even understand the most fundamental core purpose of government. At the very core of government, top of the list, ahead of food stamps, and even the military and national defenses.... is to maintain law and order, and protect the law abiding public.

Notice... the law abiding public.

Your left-wing governors and mayors have utterly failed at their most basic, and core job. And Trump is making up for their failure, by doing it himself.

If Obama had done this, I would have supported it. Again, this is just another example, that we are better people, more moral people, and have more honor than you. We're better than you in every possible way.
Shitstain obama could never bring himself to order Marines to shoot Somali pirates. The Navy commander assumed authority as a commander at sea.

It brings to mind the siege at Ruby Ridge Idaho during president George H. Bush administration. The FBI leadership rewrote the Constitution on the way to Idaho and decided it was legal to shoot any member of the Weaver clan on sight because Mr. Weaver failed to appear in court after being charged with a technical weapons violation and the court appearance date was changed without his knowledge. Mr Weaver's 12 year old son was shot in the back and killed by U.S. Marshals and Mrs Weaver was shot in the face by an FBI sniper as she stood in the doorway to the cabin holding an 18 month old child in her arms and Randy Weaver was shot and wounded. The initial crime seems to have related to Randy Weaver cutting a shotgun barrel to 1/2 inch below the federal limit. The FBI sniper who executed Mrs. Weaver was subsequently charged with manslaughter by an Idaho Grand Jury but the indictment was quietly dismissed in federal court. The media wasn't outraged because the Weaver's were branded as "religious extremists" even though Randy was a Veteran with no criminal record. The charges against Weaver were ultimately dismissed while FBI leadership recommended themselves for medals and went on to bigger atrocities at Waco Texas during the Clinton administration.

Whether YOU personally support these people, Donald Trump most certainly does, and he goes out of his way to encourage them, and to support them, including preventing any of these groups from being named national terrorists groups.
I have seen no evidence of that outside of people like yourself saying it. Until you show me some evidence, it doesn't mean anything.

To be fair it's not any different than being for a border wall, and then against it. Or... Any number of things that Dems and Repubs do ...

"We" who, tRumpling?

I have seen no evidence of that outside of people like yourself saying it. Until you show me some evidence, it doesn't mean anything.
Wilful blindness is still blindness.

Can you imagine how republicans would react if Obama had ordered federal law enforcement to patrol DC and around the country?

They would have rioted. They almost rioted over President Obama's tan suit.

"We" who, tRumpling?
We... The people who think both major parties are doing nothing more than trying to keep each other in power and money in their pockets. The RNC and DNC respectively.

We... The majority.

Wilful blindness is still blindness.
Feel free to share. I got my ass owned once in this thread... Damn good trap there that I didn't see till it was way too late. Hell, told me twice after the initial trap... Oie...

Maybe you can do it too. Please... Share.

I'll quote it for you again:

She's reverencing the Charlottesville riot.

Forum List

Back