Can you imagine being 6 golf strokes ahead in a huge tournament and told live, you have Covid and have to withdraw

No, survival rate is 98% for those who test positive. The seasonal flu kills an average of 35,000 a year. COVID killed close to half a million March to March. But I guess players have a right to say no and not play by renouncing their respective player associations and teams. Up to them. But these are men - not vax Karens.
The death rates are being questioned. I put up a post a while ago with citations. You are such a Marxist tool it's a wonder if you could even take a shit without checking with the current regime first. I doubt the players made that decision. Stop spreading propaganda.

To me, if the guy was already out there playing, he should've been allowed to finish. It wasn't like his equipment was going to be used later by other people if everyone else there brings their own golf clubs, shoes, etc.

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if the matter was serious enough, making the guy wear a mask would've been sufficient enough, especially if the guy was already wearing gloves.
The rules were written and used for over 50 events. Would you really write rules that would allow COVID-19 positive players to play as long as they wear a mask outside? Do you really think that would be adopted for pro sporting events of that size. I thought y’all believed that masks don’t work?
I am only asking what I ask due to the fact that the guy was even allowed to get started playing that day at all period. If rule enforcement was really that important to whoever yanked him from the picture, they never would've allowed him to be in front of that camera in the first place. To me, they have made it as clear as crystal glass that their only intention was to embarrass him.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I was playing against him, I would've taken a stand and said, "I won't be playing until he is able to return."
Rahm took it like a gentleman and his fellow competitors are acting classy as well. Golf is a game of character and integrity and the USGA and PGA do a fine job upholding those standards. The rules were clear. He had been flagged prior to the event because he had been exposed to somebody who tested positive. He had limited access and was tested daily and knew the rules that a positive test was a DQ.

He was allowed to play under the rules and he was DQed under the rules. Not sure what kind of stand you think i the other players should take but it sounds like it would be an irrational one
The fact that golf is a game of character and integrity should have been more than enough reason for Donald Trump never to have taken it up! ;)
Trump does not play golf. He plays his own fucked of version of rich guy driving a cart around a field hitting a ball around
Trump played a round with an executive from either ESPN or Sports Illustrated (from the book, Commander in Cheat) and when they were finished Trump told the guy "you owe me $27.00. The man said "I`m not giving you a nickel. You cheated on every hole". He takes gimmees from 8ft. out.

I once caught a buddy kicking his ball 15 ft from behind a tree back out into the fairway. He didn’t know I saw him. This wasn’t a goof around game either. We had a $50 bet.

I didn’t say anything and won anyway. Didn’t defriend him either. He’s still a buddy but my trust only goes so far now, and I’ve not played golf with him since.
Uh, $50 IS a goof around game Dr. Goofball.

My health certainly is my business. Hey, if you wanna be an asshole, and an anti-mask/ anti-vax Karen that’s fine. Just stay the hell away from me.
I never said I was anti-vax you Marxist tool.

I once caught a buddy kicking his ball 15 ft from behind a tree back out into the fairway. He didn’t know I saw him. This wasn’t a goof around game either. We had a $50 bet.

I didn’t say anything and won anyway. Didn’t defriend him either. He’s still a buddy but my trust only goes so far now, and I’ve not played golf with him since.
Not when I was in college it wasn’t. 50 clams bought a butt-ton of Ramen Noodles and beer assholio.

Trump played a round with an executive from either ESPN or Sports Illustrated (from the book, Commander in Cheat) and when they were finished Trump told the guy "you owe me $27.00. The man said "I`m not giving you a nickel. You cheated on every hole". He takes gimmees from 8ft. out.
Oh look, Dr. Love found a fellow TDSer. :auiqs.jpg:

No, survival rate is 98% for those who test positive. The seasonal flu kills an average of 35,000 a year. COVID killed close to half a million March to March. But I guess players have a right to say no and not play by renouncing their respective player associations and teams. Up to them. But these are men - not vax Karens.
The death rates are being questioned. I put up a post a while ago with citations. You are such a Marxist tool it's a wonder if you could even take a shit without checking with the current regime first. I doubt the players made that decision. Stop spreading propaganda.
The death rates are being questioned by the same people who think Jewish space lasers started the California wild fires. You better have a doctor check you for Foxitis. There is no vaccine for it.

Not to real golfer

Not when I was in college it wasn’t. 50 clams buys a butt-ton of Ramen Noodles and beer assholio.
$50 is peanuts fool. I couldn't care less where you went to college or the swill you bought.

Did you fall out of bed onto yer head this morning and get all grumpy Miss Cleo :confused-84:

Not to real golfer
Oh I see, now you decide who is and who is not a 'real golfer?' You Marxists sure like to categorize folks don't you?
You either argue for the sake of arguing or you have never played a serious game of golf.
The minute you put a buck on a game it is no longer a fuck around “practice round”

No foot wedges. No mulligans. You putt every putt unless your opponent offers otherwise

One has to be a complete ignorant fool to think a golfer playing a game of golf is a threat to anyone. The only reason this guy got canceled is because of the current Marxist regime. He should sue at the very least.

You either argue for the sake of arguing or you have never played a serious game of golf.
The minute you put a buck on a game it is no longer a duck around “practice round”

No foot wedges. No mulligans. You putt every putt unless your opponent offers otherwise
I never contested the fact that Dr. Love's 'friend' cheated you ignorant fool. Hit yourself upside the head and wake up.

TDS is the belief that Trump won the election. Why is it that after 5 years the one and only defense of that POS is screeching TDS? Do you have anything new or less idiotic?

Forum List

Back