Can you admit it’s a witch hunt yet?

Can you admit Mueller’s investigation is a witch hunt?

• Yes it’s obvious

• No it’s all about Russia

• Not sure...

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheDude has dug himself into a hole and is burying himself.

There is no witch hunt, only a Trump hunt after real to honest thugs.

It's no "witch hunt." The noose is tightening around this monkey's neck. He knows that Mueller is getting close. So are the prosecutors in New York. Everyone knows that Mueller is meticulous.

Considering the latest developments have NOTHING to do with Russia...
They have a lot to do with criminal activity

When you scratch the Trump empire, it seems all kinds of nasty shit comes seeping out

If I were Republican, I would be very worried
Mueller has some well placed witnesses
Criminals hangout with criminals. Clearly trump been associating with a lot of criminals.

Guilt by ASSOCIATION, eh?

So then we can conclude that since Obama practiced and promoted Islam all his life, he was a Muslim BY ASSOCIATION.
And since he spent 20 years in a church preaching hatred of America, Obama hated America too BY ASSOCIATION.
And since Bill Clinton was a rapist and woman abuser, that Hillary was too BY ASSOCIATION.
And since all her phones and computers hid and concealed government data, Hillary was an intentional spy BY ASSOCIATION.
And since all of the Clinton charities all gave more to the Clintons than to any of their beneficiaries and were paid into by foreign people who then got favors from Hillary, that Hillary was running a Pay-To-Play crime ring out of her government office, BY ASSOCIATION?

ALL of the charges so far have been to pressure Trump's men to cooperate with the investigation. To "flip," if you will. We don't know what Mueller is asking them about, or what they are telling him, but I will be very surprised if it has anything to do with campaign financing or paying off a whore.

How many witches have been caught?

Campaign Manager: check!
Deputy Campaign Manager: check!
National Security Advisor: check!
Senior Advisor: check!
Personal lawyer/RNC Finance Chair: check!

Now his accountant has been given immunity. It’s all over for Don the Con.
Reminds me of Nixon

They have a lot to do with criminal activity

When you scratch the Trump empire, it seems all kinds of nasty shit comes seeping out

If I were Republican, I would be very worried
Mueller has some well placed witnesses
Criminals hangout with criminals. Clearly trump been associating with a lot of criminals.

Can you imagine what Trumps business is like?

ALL of the charges so far have been to pressure Trump's men to cooperate with the investigation. To "flip," if you will. We don't know what Mueller is asking them about, or what they are telling him, but I will be very surprised if it has anything to do with campaign financing or paying off a whore.
Exactly

Mueller is working his way up the food chain

Exactly

And he’s been more successful than i expected...

Exactly

And he’s been more successful than i expected...
We don’t know
He has made plea deals with Trump underlings in return for testimony
Nobody makes a deal unless they are getting damaging testimony

If I were Trump, I would be very worried. He knows the knowledge these people have about him

Reminds me of Nixon
He's catching up!

3c412763-fc2d-4b69-8c9d-09039f289998.jpg

Yes is a witch hunt . But it’s also karma.

Cons started this game wh their Benghazi witch hunt of Obama and Hillary . What did her emails have to do with Benghazi?

Well Mr “lock her up” Trump is getting his just deserts . What goes around comes around .

A perfect example of one partisan drone hive trying to prove they're bigger morons than the members of the other partisan drone hive.

Congratulations Timmy, your "team" wins.:rolleyes:

Hey . You changed the rules . Don't hate the player, hate the game .

You got some real nerve complaining about witch hunts that you so gleefully participated in yourself .

Reminds me of Nixon
He's catching up!

View attachment 212732
Mueller is just getting started

Forum List

Back