Apres moi, le deluge

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
Doanld Trump warns that should be be impeached, the markets would crash and everybody would be poor.

In other words, you didn't build that. You're hard work is not responsible for the economic health of the country. He is, in his mind, solely responsible for your well being.

You didn't build that brought down a storm of Conservative rage and it was sustained for months on end.

But Trump says that Apres Moi, the end is near!

Doanld Trump warns that should be be impeached, the markets would crash and everybody would be poor.

In other words, you didn't build that. You're hard work is not responsible for the economic health of the country. He is, in his mind, solely responsible for your well being.

You didn't build that brought down a storm of Conservative rage and it was sustained for months on end.

We can't deny that the economic health of the country went straight up (significantly,) right after he took over in Jan. 2017 (after it had been sinking in 2016).

united-states-gdp-growth.png

It's a bit of Trump ego, but I suspect he's actually correct in the prediction.
As long as we've got the economy on the right track, we shouldn't derail it - certainly not just to let Democrats get back into power.

I'm not entirely sold on that idea, I mean, if Trump did something serious we'd have to deal with the negative economy consequences unfortunately.

That said, paying hush money ain't it.

We can't deny that the economic health of the country went straight up (significantly,) right after he took over in Jan. 2017 (after it had been sinking in 2016).

united-states-gdp-growth.png
Right after he took office. What policy shift made by Trump could possibly effect the economy so drastically?

The American economy is not a speedboat. It does not turn on a dime. It is, in fact, an ocean liner and takes months or years to respond.

Without Trump, will you suddenly become poor? Is Trump responsible for your personal wealth? Or is it your own initiative and hard work? Did you build that?

As long as we've got the economy on the right track, we shouldn't derail it - certainly not just to let Democrats get back into power.

I'm not entirely sold on that idea, I mean, if Trump did something serious we'd have to deal with the negative economy consequences unfortunately.

Why did Trump first deny any payment? Why did Trump feel it necessary to set up a shell company to effect the payment? Why is it a crime Cohen plead guilty to, uet Trump (who directed him to do it) bears no culpability?

Trump is correct. Which is why he won't be impeached. Wall Street is going to school the Dems.

Why did Trump first deny any payment? Why did Trump feel it necessary to set up a shell company to effect the payment? Why is it a crime Cohen plead guilty to, uet Trump (who directed him to do it) bears no culpability?

1. he didn't. He denied that he slept with her. He admitted he'd paid her off.

2. Trump didn't set it up. Cohen did (at least as far as we know.)

3. The legal plea says Cohen /CAUSED/ the campaign finance violation - this wording is very important legally, yet the media ignores it. I think this doesn't show what the anti-Trump/left/MSM want it to show. Trump also, on tape, asked Cohen if he needed cash to pay the woman off, Cohen said no, he'd take care of it. Then he /FRAUDULENTLY/ billed the campaign. (Also an important legalese word in the plea deal that is being ignored.)

Forum List

Back