Can you admit it’s a witch hunt yet?

Can you admit Mueller’s investigation is a witch hunt?

• Yes it’s obvious

• No it’s all about Russia

• Not sure...

Results are only viewable after voting.
The investigation into meddling turned up other felonies and crimes committed by “the best people”

You are happy that these crimes have been brought to light…aren’t you?

Conservatives are intellectually dishonest…I don’t expect the obvious “yes” answer that you’d have to give…which is the problem.

If you and your spouse have a house and your partner thinks there are mice in the house; they call and exterminator and he finds termites…was it a witch hunt and do you accuse your partner of not being honest about the mouse? Essentially, there was enough evidence that the Russians meddled in the election; the AG appointed an investigator to get to the bottom of it. He’s uncovered numerous felonies along the way.

You are happy that he took a tax cheat off the streets…aren’t you?

He’s also indicted several Russians who actively tried to influence our elections. Did they do so just for shits and giggles? Likely not. And he is looking to see if there is any link between those actors and someone stateside. More and more the connection seems to be a big orange blob who is as sleazy as any politician in our lifetime.

Would you be surprised if he paid the Russians to hack his political opponents? I wouldn’t be.

I also don’t think the GOP controlled congress would lift a finger if he is implicated by the investigation, confessed to doing it on national TV, did it again in 2020….etc. I also think most people like the OP wouldn’t care a lick since they have no integrity to begin with.

Any collusion with the Russians yet??

Didn't think so.

See post No. 40

Considering the latest developments have NOTHING to do with Russia...

Dozens of indictments and convictions/guilty pleas. If that's a witch hunt, what was the Benghazi investigation?

A big fucking waste of tax payer money in an attempt to discredit Hillary ahead of the 2016 election.

Even Kevin McCarthy admitted as much. I remember seeing this on live television.

Republican Accidentally Tells the Truth About Benghazi Investigation

As more people go to jail I’m thinking they must really have something...

Ha ha, yeah sure. You should apply some critical thought, and I'll help you along.

A. Investigate every and all things, because you're butt-hurt. Make shit up if you have to, which they've done plenty.

B. Look deep enough you'll find illegal activities by most everyone with a brain.

C. They discovered Cohen and Manafort broke the law unrelated to Trump, but hey, something is better than nothing to "justify" the abundance of money and time spent to ease butt pain. Meanwhile they don't hold Democrats to the same standards despite they doing much worse, or rather, they're the only guilty party to meet their accusations.

The Democrats and their deep state (e.g. FBI) are counting on people to be dumb as fuck. They're doing a nice job on many.

Ha ha, yeah sure. You should apply some critical thought, and I'll help you along.

A. Investigate every and all things, because you're butt-hurt. Make shit up if you have to, which they've done plenty.

B. Look deep enough you'll find illegal activities by most everyone with a brain.

C. They discovered Cohen and Manafort broke the law unrelated to Trump, but hey, something is better than nothing to "justify" the abundance of money and time spent to ease butt pain. Meanwhile they don't hold Democrats to the same standards despite they doing much worse, or rather, they're the only guilty party to meet their accusations.

The Democrats and their deep state (e.g. FBI) are counting on people to be dumb as fuck. They're doing a nice job on many.
Interesting imagination you have. We shall see...

Wow, that's terrible! Since you've made this accusation you clearly have evidence. You should go public with that evidence, because making things up just to put innocent people in jail is an abuse of government power.

But, I have one question. If they're just going to make things up, why bother investigating? Seems like a waste of time to me.

Interesting imagination you have. We shall see...

Which part would be my imagination?

Wow, that's terrible! Since you've made this accusation you clearly have evidence. You should go public with that evidence, because making things up just to put innocent people in jail is an abuse of government power.

You must have "thought" I "think" like a progressive. Here's some examples for your stormy head to ponder over:

Fusion GPS's ties to Clinton campaign, Russia investigation: What to know

After Cohen Pleads Guilty, Media Uses Word 'Impeachment' 222 Times in 18 Hours

waters says impeachment - YouTube

Last edited:
Considering the latest developments have NOTHING to do with Russia...
They have a lot to do with criminal activity

When you scratch the Trump empire, it seems all kinds of nasty shit comes seeping out

If I were Republican, I would be very worried
Mueller has some well placed witnesses
Criminals hangout with criminals. Clearly trump been associating with a lot of criminals.

Forum List

Back