Can we recover from the damage the left & the anarchists are doing to our country?

TheWSJ is reporting our spies won't give Trump intelligence because they don't trust him.
Oh wow.
But they seem comfortable giving information to their little toadies in the press.

I think some of you moonbats have been tossing around the word "treason" lately?
Actually most of the civilized world has been tossing that word around and directing it at Trumputin. But stay in your little bubble where its always safe and warm.

Or are we on a one way rail to serious internal conflict?

More gaslighting bullshit. Team Trump and the right are causing all the problems, and you're shifting the blame to some mysterious "anarchist left?" You don't even know what the fuck that is, gramps.

None of this is Trump's fault. He's hardly moved in. You're shifting the blame. Trump has 8 years of Obama garbage to clean up. I bet Gramps has forgotten more than you'll ever know...

Trump is the result of 30 years of racism promoted by Republicans who sold their souls to the KKK and the religious right to get back in power. Republicans have been searching for a Daddy every since Reagan left office, but instead of a Daddy, they picked the bullying pervert, who talks tough but is scared of everyone who isn't white like him.

You brought this on yourselves.

Actually, I'm a little more concerned about the damage being done to our country by an autocratic fascist who has been compromised by Russia.
This is the kind of irresponsible rhetoric that is destroying us from within.

Your country has been taken over by the Russians and your worried about left wing Americans????

When we were kids the bogeyman was "the Reds". They were gonna take over.

Now "the Orange" actually has, and they're all smiles.

Bizarro.

What damage?

Stock market doing great. Jobs doing great.

Violent shitheads pissing off regular Americans.
You mean the police shooting young blacks in the back?
You can't mean the millions who marched against Trump in32 countries and all 50 states without even one arrest.

No, I mean regular crackers that are tired of the bullshit.

We've always been in serious conflict; that's what makes US who we are. The left and the anarchists, or "Black Bloc" are two completely different things having nothing to do with each other.

The left btw is why you have holidays and weekends off, so don;t knock 'em.

So the left is responsible for holy days and resting on the sabbath....

I wonder if God knows that

You're not reading well, or the sun's in your eyes: try again.

Actually, I'm a little more concerned about the damage being done to our country by an autocratic fascist who has been compromised by Russia.

Your country has been taken over by the Russians and your worried about left wing Americans????

Repeating a lie does not make it true.

Only if we are able to acknowledge the damage the right has done as well.
What damage would that be? Like passing the ACA? Making an arms deal with Iran? Cutting Cuba loose from sanctions?
and:
gun running to Mexico, arming ISIS, overthrowing our ally in Egypt, turning on Israel,
The GOP has its share of fuck ups to be sure. Having said that the gop aren't the ones dividing American against American

Oh yes. They are.

What damage would that be? Like passing the ACA? Making an arms deal with Iran? Cutting Cuba loose from sanctions?
and:
gun running to Mexico, arming ISIS, overthrowing our ally in Egypt, turning on Israel,
The GOP has its share of fuck ups to be sure. Having said that the gop aren't the ones dividing American against American

Oh yes. They are.

Oh no, they're not. Even a cursory glance at mainstream news and Congressional Democrat pronouncements lays the blame solely upon them. The fact that there can be no compromise between the Constitution and and our so-called Progressives makes crystal clear that it is they who are causing the division.

and:

Oh yes. They are.
The smell of wine & cheap perfume

I think we can and will. Remember, there's a Silent Majority out there. And they're not hateful loons throwing daily hysterical hissy-fits. They're calm rational hard working folks who decide Elections. They don't make a lot of noise, they just go out and vote. So I do still have hope for our nation. The Left Globalists haven't seized complete control yet.

Trump thinks it does. He keeps attacking the media, the CIA, the FBI, the entire US intelligence community, and liberals for saying that his campaign had ties to Russia, but he never says anything bad about Putin. He even defends Putin. Why is that, do you think?

Trump thinks it does. He keeps attacking the media, the CIA, the FBI, the entire US intelligence community, and liberals for saying that his campaign had ties to Russia, but he never says anything bad about Putin. He even defends Putin. Why is that, do you think?

There are no ties to Russia, all that mierta is fabricated by the media. The End.

Forum List

Back