Can we recover from the damage the left & the anarchists are doing to our country?

I think we are heading to civil war. Been reading about Lincolns election and I couldn't help but notice parallels with last years events.

How long before resistance becomes rebellion?

Only if we are able to acknowledge the damage the right has done as well.

I think we are heading to civil war. Been reading about Lincolns election and I couldn't help but notice parallels with last years events.

Rightwingers have been threatening armed insurrection for the past 8 years.

Thomas%252520Jefferson%252520a%252520little%252520rebellion%252520quote_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg

You should be nervous. President Orange Jesus has not only pissed off the intelligence community, but he's woken the sleeping soccer moms.

• Banned
Or are we on a one way rail to serious internal conflict?

Actually, I'm a little more concerned about the damage being done to our country by an autocratic fascist who has been compromised by Russia.
This is the kind of irresponsible rhetoric that is destroying us from within.

Rightwingers have been threatening armed insurrection for the past 8 years.

Thomas%252520Jefferson%252520a%252520little%252520rebellion%252520quote_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg

You should be nervous. President Orange Jesus has not only pissed off the intelligence community, but he's woken the sleeping soccer moms.

and the leftwingers have been the ones rioting

This is the kind of irresponsible rhetoric that is destroying us from within.

Dear pot, hello, it's me, Kettle. Read your irresponsible OP.

Here's some instructive reading about said autocratic fascist and the risks he poses to our national security and constitutional government:

Kremlingate: What did President Trump know and when did he know it?

KremlinGate Enters Uncharted Waters as Russian Links Overwhelm DC

Former CIA official says having Trump in the White House is the gravest threat since Civil War

Please, a few trash cans set on fire, and you people piss your panties.

There have been very few riots, but a LOT of pissed off people at peaceful protests and townhall meetings.

Please, a few trash cans set on fire, and you people piss your panties.

There have been very few riots, but a LOT of pissed off people at peaceful protests and townhall meetings.

a few trash cans set on fire?

giphy.gif

and only cost a few hundred thousands

(or was it millions)

dollars worth of damage.

"a few trash cans set on fire"

Or are we on a one way rail to serious internal conflict?
We've always been in serious conflict; that's what makes US who we are. The left and the anarchists, or "Black Bloc" are two completely different things having nothing to do with each other.

The left btw is why you have holidays and weekends off, so don;t knock 'em.

No because America, the world and the universe must burn.

Oh eight years from now ask the question again and my response will change but same shit but different era!

a few trash cans set on fire?

giphy.gif

and only cost a few hundred thousands

(or was it millions)

dollars worth of damage.

"a few trash cans set on fire"

Citation needed.

Citation?

you've already forgotten Baltimore, Ferguson, etc?

Go away little girl..

Or do what you do best.

deflect

Baltimore/Ferguson are "the left and anarchists"?

You think that's what he's talking about?

I think he's talking about a new civil war, and I noted which side the violence is coming from.

Really. What are they, these parallels you see between 1860 and 2016?

I know Lincoln got less than 40% of the pop vote but that's because there were four major candidates....

Forum List

Back