Can we allow Europe to be brought under Russian domination?

The second reason you can find in Russian philosopher Alexander Dugin's writing, that Putin rejects everything related to globalism, on all levels: geopolitical and ideological.

Dugin used to be one of Putin's advisers, I'm not sure if he still is. I don't like him because he's Bolshevik, or modern version of fascist, in the same way our liberal demagogues are. However, he is right in that there are larger forces at play in Ukraine, using it as a proxy battlefield. This is similar to what Putin said in his speech before the invasion, which many of us took lightly, accusing him of being revisionist.

I know, Putin speaking of restoring Russian empire and returning to traditional values is pretty odd, since Russians deviated from exactly that some 100+ years ago. I believe this has been cooking for years, they covered all fronts of the war, the propaganda, the ideological agenda, the rhetoric, everything to the detail that neither Europe or US are capable to do anything by force, anything but financially. And i think they're kind of ready for that too, since they're on their way to adopt gold standards.
Feeling They Haven't Crushed Us Enough, the Deep State Has Turned Loose the Russophobia Virus

More reason the MAGA states should secede to avoid slime-sliding into the Globalist pit, just like the demonized Putin is doing. Liberalism has ground the rest of the formerly United State into a dumping-ground for One-World multicultural imperialism.

Feeling They Haven't Crushed Us Enough, the Deep State Has Turned Loose the Russophobia Virus

More reason the MAGA states should secede to avoid slime-sliding into the Globalist pit, just like the demonized Putin is doing. Liberalism has ground the rest of the formerly United State into a dumping-ground for One-World multicultural imperialism.

That is how the Dimm Fascist Globalists roll!

The U.K., France. Germany, Spain, Italy and a half a dozen other countries are apparently united in the defense of Europe and yet the post asks whether the U.S. should send lives and resources. The short answer is that we don't want to provoke a nuclear war with the 2nd most powerful nuclear entity on the globe and the second reason is that America shed enough blood and money protecting Europeans from each other and now it's time for them to step up to the plate.

Forum List

Back