Can Trump's Brilliant Plan To Take Down China And Russia Actually Work?

Brilliant plan? WTF! Why bother with putting Chinese insignia on an American Bomber etc. Trump should just send some of those invisible jets that he likes so much to do the job. That way we have the element of surprise, an impossible target for anti aircraft armaments and Putin will never be the wiser! We are so fuckin' lucky to have a gigantic brain to plan our strategy. He thinks Putin's move is genius but we all have to understand that anyone without a serious head injury is a genius when compared to our former brainiac and his brilliant brain trusts who developed such a potent weapons system. I feel so safe.

Trump was actually commenting on the Russian practice of blaming Ukraine for what it does. And, too, the practice of the left to generally blame others for what it does. As has been often said, if you want to know what the left is up to, just look at what they blame others of doing.
Why do you righties always feel the need to interpret or reinterpret what your great leader says? His idiocy isn't exactly difficult to disect. He tells them all just how ignorant he is at every opportunity. You folks had best learn to listen, you wouldn't want to miss any of what he has to spew because at least once in every year or so he says something that makes sense, sort of.

Would it actually work?

No.

Not even.

Sometimes politicians say things for a reason. Like, one wonders why this particular tidbit made the news and the rest of the speech didn't

"Speaking with Republican donors Saturday night, former President Donald Trump spitballed a wildly dangerous idea to send American F-22 fighter jets painted with the Chinese flag to bomb Russia. Trump proposed the United States “bomb the shit out of Russia” with disguised planes, as if that would somehow fool Russian President Vladimir Putin into thinking that the CPP had attacked his country - "And then we say, China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch, Trump said.

At one point, the former president expressed envy of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, describing Kim’s hold over North Korea as “total control” and saying he was impressed with how Kim’s generals and staff “cowered” in his presence
. “His people were sitting at attention,” Trump said.I looked at my people and said, ‘I want my people to act like that." Naturally, it wouldn’t be a Trump speech if he didn’t spend a significant chunk of time spewing election lies. The former president falsely claimed he had won the states of Wisconsin and Georgia and said that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg influenced the election against him.

Well, obviously the knee-jerk reaction is to claim he is being "facetious" or "sarcastic" whenever Trump muses about something that if any other person said it; that person would be looked at as a clown....but, why can't we send over F-22s and paint Chinese flags on them? Putin may be a savvy genius but he would be totally fooled by this plan...yea, everyone knows that China's air force don't have jets made by Lockheed; but the plan can still work.

But yea, obviously Trump was joking...Trump is always just joking...
Trump quite possibly may be the funniest and most brilliant comedy mind in the last 20th century..more so than Pryor, Carlin and Chapelle....I mean, he jokes so much that he has essentially been reduced to a stand up comedian actually...Also, I don't believe his constant envy of Kim Jong Un is a joke; I think he really wishes he had it like that.....and to be fair, wouldn't this country be a lot better off if we had more people cowered in Trump's presence?

All Trump had to do was call up Xi and say "Hey y'all, I is Putin from the Moscao, yes, yes, I hate you, goes aways, yes, no more speaky speaky, fork you she, bah bye" and it'd have destroyed their relationship forever.

"Speaking with Republican donors Saturday night, former President Donald Trump spitballed a wildly dangerous idea to send American F-22 fighter jets painted with the Chinese flag to bomb Russia. Trump proposed the United States “bomb the shit out of Russia” with disguised planes, as if that would somehow fool Russian President Vladimir Putin into thinking that the CPP had attacked his country - "And then we say, China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch, Trump said.

At one point, the former president expressed envy of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, describing Kim’s hold over North Korea as “total control” and saying he was impressed with how Kim’s generals and staff “cowered” in his presence
. “His people were sitting at attention,” Trump said.I looked at my people and said, ‘I want my people to act like that." Naturally, it wouldn’t be a Trump speech if he didn’t spend a significant chunk of time spewing election lies. The former president falsely claimed he had won the states of Wisconsin and Georgia and said that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg influenced the election against him.

Well, obviously the knee-jerk reaction is to claim he is being "facetious" or "sarcastic" whenever Trump muses about something that if any other person said it; that person would be looked at as a clown....but, why can't we send over F-22s and paint Chinese flags on them? Putin may be a savvy genius but he would be totally fooled by this plan...yea, everyone knows that China's air force don't have jets made by Lockheed; but the plan can still work.

Trump quite possibly may be the funniest and most brilliant comedy mind in the last 20th century..more so than Pryor, Carlin and Chapelle....I mean, he jokes so much that he has essentially been reduced to a stand up comedian actually...Also, I don't believe his constant envy of Kim Jong Un is a joke; I think he really wishes he had it like that.....and to be fair, wouldn't this country be a lot better off if we had more people cowered in Trump's presence?
Exhibit 43,980. Trump broke Biff

Wrong, Trump wasn't interested in quitting NATO, but rather just interested in making them pay their fair share. Our generosity had been taken to it's limit's in the world, and it was time for the world to pay their fair share. They began doing so, and Trump praised them for it.
Trump had nothing but disdain for every one of our allies. He insulted each leader and acted like the idiot that he is to the point that he and America became a running joke. He was doing exactly what Putin wanted. Every foreign relations related thing he did was designed to make Putin come in his pantaloons. He pulled American troops out of Syria and left the Kurds to be slaughtered by Turkey from the east and Russia from the north. No logical explanation given and he left ISIS to escape and live on. He fawned over his lover Vlad so much and so often that only an idiot could mistake what he was up to as being tough on Putin. From day one he and his cohort's colluded with Putin and followed Putin's plan to a tee. Despite the hatchet job done on the Mueller Report by his suck up Att Gen Bill Barr, the multitude of Russia connections was obvious and was wide and deep in his entire adm. and his campaign team. Followed by subpoena refusals and Pleading the 5th by every one of those connected to Putin and Trump's interactions. Even his campaign Mgr (unpaid) WTF? was an agent of Russian interests in Ukraine. And every time any investigation looked too closely at it folks got fired. Any fuckin Tuna Fish should have been smart enough to see that.

Damn trump is bad ass.. scared them it worked no wars.. meanwhile Biden said he could go toe to toe with Putin 🤣🤣🤣

Trump had nothing but disdain for every one of our allies. He insulted each leader and acted like the idiot that he is to the point that he and America became a running joke. He was doing exactly what Putin wanted. Every foreign relations related thing he did was designed to make Putin come in his pantaloons. He pulled American troops out of Syria and left the Kurds to be slaughtered by Turkey from the east and Russia from the north. No logical explanation given and he left ISIS to escape and live on. He fawned over his lover Vlad so much and so often that only an idiot could mistake what he was up to as being tough on Putin. From day one he and his cohort's colluded with Putin and followed Putin's plan to a tee. Despite the hatchet job done on the Mueller Report by his suck up Att Gen Bill Barr, the multitude of Russia connections was obvious and was wide and deep in his entire adm. and his campaign team. Followed by subpoena refusals and Pleading the 5th by every one of those connected to Putin and Trump's interactions. Even his campaign Mgr (unpaid) WTF? was an agent of Russian interests in Ukraine. And every time any investigation looked too closely at it folks got fired. Any fuckin Tuna Fish should have been smart enough to see that.
Trump told Allie’s PAY YOUR BILLS! PAY FOR NATO, or we are out.. they paid .. the way he talked has results..
no wars.. the man is amazing.. WOW.. what’s your beef?

Trump told Allie’s PAY YOUR BILLS! PAY FOR NATO, or we are out.. they paid .. the way he talked has results..
no wars.. the man is amazing.. WOW.. what’s your beef?
Or we are out! That's my beef you silly goose. He was trying to alienate every NATO ally and threatened to pull out. The only beneficiary of that move was Putin. But you sausages believed that had nothing to do with it. He even tried to get Russia back into the G7 conferences. Trump was Agent Orange for Putin's wish list.

Or we are out! That's my beef you silly goose. He was trying to alienate every NATO ally and threatened to pull out. The only beneficiary of that move was Putin. But you sausages believed that had nothing to do with it. He even tried to get Russia back into the G7 conferences. Trump was Agent Orange for Putin's wish list.
Well they paid their bills we stayed, it worked, what’s you’re train of thought? Have members continue not to pay have Americans flip the bill? Why do you HATE AMERICA?

It’s not my fault you do t follow the news, search it. I wouldn’t use google or duck duck, I wish you luck on your journey

In other words you just made it up.

Thanks for verifying.

Indeed. Like GDP growth greater than 3%.
To get that in real terms we would have to be a leaner and meaner nation with our government budgets and bring manufacturing back home and protect our borders. Any growth from post Covid with the inflation is a joke by the Biden administration. the real inflation by the CPI system of the early 1980's is double.

Forum List

Back