Can Trump's Brilliant Plan To Take Down China And Russia Actually Work?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Speaking with Republican donors Saturday night, former President Donald Trump spitballed a wildly dangerous idea to send American F-22 fighter jets painted with the Chinese flag to bomb Russia. Trump proposed the United States “bomb the shit out of Russia” with disguised planes, as if that would somehow fool Russian President Vladimir Putin into thinking that the CPP had attacked his country - "And then we say, China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch,” Trump said.

At one point, the former president expressed envy of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, describing Kim’s hold over North Korea as “total control” and saying he was impressed with how Kim’s generals and staff “cowered” in his presence
. “His people were sitting at attention,” Trump said. “I looked at my people and said, ‘I want my people to act like that." Naturally, it wouldn’t be a Trump speech if he didn’t spend a significant chunk of time spewing election lies. The former president falsely claimed he had won the states of Wisconsin and Georgia and said that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg influenced the election against him.

Well, obviously the knee-jerk reaction is to claim he is being "facetious" or "sarcastic" whenever Trump muses about something that if any other person said it; that person would be looked at as a clown....but, why can't we send over F-22s and paint Chinese flags on them? Putin may be a savvy genius but he would be totally fooled by this plan...yea, everyone knows that China's air force don't have jets made by Lockheed; but the plan can still work.

But yea, obviously Trump was joking...Trump is always just joking...
Trump quite possibly may be the funniest and most brilliant comedy mind in the last 20th century..more so than Pryor, Carlin and Chapelle....I mean, he jokes so much that he has essentially been reduced to a stand up comedian actually...Also, I don't believe his constant envy of Kim Jong Un is a joke; I think he really wishes he had it like that.....and to be fair, wouldn't this country be a lot better off if we had more people cowered in Trump's presence?

Embarressing for Biden. Trump showing the vision and leadership we are lacking. There is a path to world peace and Trump is our guide.

"Speaking with Republican donors Saturday night, former President Donald Trump spitballed a wildly dangerous idea to send American F-22 fighter jets painted with the Chinese flag to bomb Russia. Trump proposed the United States “bomb the shit out of Russia” with disguised planes, as if that would somehow fool Russian President Vladimir Putin into thinking that the CPP had attacked his country - "And then we say, China did it, we didn’t do it, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch,” Trump said.

At one point, the former president expressed envy of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, describing Kim’s hold over North Korea as “total control” and saying he was impressed with how Kim’s generals and staff “cowered” in his presence
. “His people were sitting at attention,” Trump said. “I looked at my people and said, ‘I want my people to act like that." Naturally, it wouldn’t be a Trump speech if he didn’t spend a significant chunk of time spewing election lies. The former president falsely claimed he had won the states of Wisconsin and Georgia and said that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg influenced the election against him.

Well, obviously the knee-jerk reaction is to claim he is being "facetious" or "sarcastic" whenever Trump muses about something that if any other person said it; that person would be looked at as a clown....but, why can't we send over F-22s and paint Chinese flags on them? Putin may be a savvy genius but he would be totally fooled by this plan...yea, everyone knows that China's air force don't have jets made by Lockheed; but the plan can still work.

Trump quite possibly may be the funniest and most brilliant comedy mind in the last 20th century..more so than Pryor, Carlin and Chapelle....I mean, he jokes so much that he has essentially been reduced to a stand up comedian actually...Also, I don't believe his constant envy of Kim Jong Un is a joke; I think he really wishes he had it like that.....and to be fair, wouldn't this country be a lot better off if we had more people cowered in Trump's presence?
You took a joke and went this far with it ? Get help for your TDS.

Now I'm not a military expert, but, errr, no that wouldn't work. Unless somehow the U.S purchases Chinese jets and launches them from Chinese soil lol.

This isn't WWII where a plane is identified by a flag on the side and radar was just being introduced The Russians can follow transponder information, even if turned off, I imagine their air defenses will have some success in shooting down or identifying U.S aircraft.

If a nation were going to conduct a false flag, it would be easier to conduct cyber warfare and reflect suspicion to another country.

You took a joke and went this far with it ? Get help for your TDS.
Which is why I said:

"he jokes so much that he has essentially been reduced to a stand up comedian actually"

Question is.....why do Trumpers worship someone you yourselves admit is a clown??

Please note that everything that was SUPPOSED to happen with Trump is actually happening with Biden.

But Trump hurt your feelings so....
How is that Durham report coming along??

Trump has been telling us for a while now that Hillary and Obama will be going down any day now.....and apparently Trump is tough and powerful and stuff...

Surely, Hillary and Obama aren't more powerful than he is

Do you have video of the trump speech?

How is that Durham report coming along??

Trump has been telling us for a while now that Hillary and Obama will be going down any day now.....and apparently Trump is tough and powerful and stuff...

Surely, Hillary and Obama aren't more powerful than he is

I don't care about "reports". If you voted for Biden, you made this devastation happen. And it is devastation.

Don't worry, Biff. Your commie brethren are still going strong. You can die in peace.

Please note that everything that was SUPPOSED to happen with Trump is actually happening with Biden.

But Trump hurt your feelings so....
Million would meet their death, as far as tramp goes, he had every intention of quitting NATO and without Nato, Russian wins.

I thought you were against innocent people getting killed??

Million would meet their death, as far as tramp goes, he had every intention of quitting NATO and without Nato, Russian wins.

I thought you were against innocent people getting killed??
Wrong, Trump wasn't interested in quitting NATO, but rather just interested in making them pay their fair share. Our generosity had been taken to it's limit's in the world, and it was time for the world to pay their fair share. They began doing so, and Trump praised them for it.

Trump was actually commenting on the Russian practice of blaming Ukraine for what it does. And, too, the practice of the left to generally blame others for what it does. As has been often said, if you want to know what the left is up to, just look at what they blame others of doing.

Forum List

Back