Can things appear out of nothing or nowhere?

I don’t imagine God. I experience God. I know God exists too.
Self-hypnosis.
Nope. Tried and tested.
Self-hypnosis has been tried and tested.
Self hypnosis does not alter the fabric of our existence or work miracles in our lives and the lives of those we love. A relationship with God does. And since you have never tried it you will never know.
So then why do people get cancer? Is that one of god's miracles?
God does not orchestrate tragedies or bad acts of man. But from those tragedies and bad acts of man good will arise.

So if you want to blame God for all the bad things that arise from the natural condition of life, don’t you believe you should credit him for all of the good things that arise from the natural condition of life?

Self-hypnosis.
Nope. Tried and tested.
Self hypnosis does not alter the fabric of our existence or work miracles in our lives and the lives of those we love. A relationship with God does. And since you have never tried it you will never know.
God does not orchestrate tragedies or bad acts of man. But from those tragedies and bad acts of man good will arise.

So if you want to blame God for all the bad things that arise from the natural condition of life, don’t you believe you should credit him for all of the good things that arise from the natural condition of life?
"God does not orchestrate tragedies or bad acts of man", how do you know that?

Nope. Tried and tested.

For the exact same reasons you believe it.

So you have nothing, again.

Don’t be silly. You don’t believe God exists because you don’t see God doing magical things.

I do believe God exists and does not do magical things.

So neither of us expect to see God managing existence.

Don’t be silly. You don’t believe God exists because you don’t see God doing magical things.

So your god doesn’t do anything. Got it.

He's your God too, Taz.

He created existence. Isn't that enough?

Do you believe that things can appear out of nothing or out of nowhere?

So, miracles.

Jesus feeds the five thousand with five loaves and two fish.

Clearly the math doesn't add up, which implies he got something out of nowhere.

Jesus turns water into wine. Well something had to come out of nowhere to make that happen. Wine contains water, but also other stuff.

Light appears out of nowhere "let there be light."

Just some examples of something happening from nothing.

Another argument is that God has to exist because how could the Earth just come from nothing?

Well, if you believe in some of these miracles and you believe that something can appear out of nothing, then surely it could also be possible that the Earth, the universe, everything came from nothing.

Also, where did God come from? Did he also come from nothing?
The story is not about Jesus poofing fish sandwiches out of thin air.

The story is about how Jesus taught such a large, pissed off, and skeptical crowd what he learned from God to their satisfaction with only seven followers represented by five loaves and two fish and ending up with twelve disciples in the process, represented by 12 baskets full of "uneaten pieces", things that the rest of the people could not swallow.

A miracle!
Haha....no. The ignorant man who wrote those words truly believed Jesus performed the miracle, as stated.

So, miracles.

Jesus turns water into wine. Well something had to come out of nowhere to make that happen. Wine contains water, but also other stuff.

Another argument is that God has to exist because how could the Earth just come from nothing?

Well, if you believe in some of these miracles and you believe that something can appear out of nothing, then surely it could also be possible that the Earth, the universe, everything came from nothing.

I’m just testing the quote feature. Sorry.

He's your God too, Taz.

And god made it possible for hate, evil and deformed babies to exist. My question is why?

He's your God too, Taz.

And god made it possible for hate, evil and deformed babies to exist. My question is why?
God doesn't orchestrate those things. What part of that don't you get?

He's your God too, Taz.

You don’t know that. God made everything.

He's your God too, Taz.

Again, the reason you don't believe God exists is because you don't see him doing magical things like make sure your life is a paradise.

I on the other hand believe God exists and created existence and pretty much leaves us to reap what we sow as there is a self compensating feature to suffering your consequences. I don't expect God to perform magic so your sorry ass can get away with doing stupid shit.

Neither one of us expect to see God pulling strings. So why the fuck are you arguing that God must pull all of the strings?

He's your God too, Taz.

Again, the reason you don't believe God exists is because you don't see him doing magical things like make sure your life is a paradise.

I on the other hand believe God exists and created existence and pretty much leaves us to reap what we sow as there is a self compensating feature to suffering your consequences. I don't expect God to perform magic so your sorry ass can get away with doing stupid shit.

Neither one of us expect to see God pulling strings. So why the fuck are you arguing that God must pull all of the strings?
I said he made room for evil to exist, not that he pulls any strings. Well, except for making deformed and retarded babies.

He's your God too, Taz.

I said he made room for evil to exist, not that he pulls any strings. Well, except for making deformed and retarded babies.
That last part sounds exactly like you believe God does magical things. :lol:

So, miracles.

The story is not about Jesus poofing fish sandwiches out of thin air.

The story is about how Jesus taught such a large, pissed off, and skeptical crowd what he learned from God to their satisfaction with only seven followers represented by five loaves and two fish and ending up with twelve disciples in the process, represented by 12 baskets full of "uneaten pieces", things that the rest of the people could not swallow.

A miracle!
Haha....no. The ignorant man who wrote those words truly believed Jesus performed the miracle, as stated.

The author could not have been more obvious that there is hidden meaning in the story of the multiplication of the loaves by clearly explaining to the reader that bread is a metaphor for teaching.

"Why is it that you don't understand when I told you, 'Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees,' it wasn't about bread?" Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees."

The subject of the story was never about a divine demonstration of supernatural power over reality or Jesus feeding a crowd of thousands fish sandwiches out of nowhere. It was about Jesus feeding the crowd in groups of fifty teaching from God, bread from heaven, through the 7 disciples he had at the time satisfying the hunger of the people and ending up with 12 disciples.

The only ignorant man is the reader who thinks the story is about magical bullshit, whether they believe it or not.

Last edited:

Your god doesn't do anything at all. It just made the conditions for deformed and retarded babies to exist. And evil.

Your god doesn't do anything at all. It just made the conditions for deformed and retarded babies to exist. And evil.
For you. :lol:

For evreyone, god made evil possible, and the baby thing too.

For evreyone, god made evil possible, and the baby thing too.
That’s how you see it so that is how it is for you.
I see it differently. For everyone God made good possible and it is up to them to deliver on it.

Forum List

Back