Denechek

Dec 8, 2016
Trump Tower

Can the Republican Party be Banned?

little-nationalist.jpg

A combination of Brexit, the election of Donald Trump, the rise of Marine Le Pen in France and the Italian referendum has freaked out the establishment. In the corridors of power in Westminster, politicians and government officials are terrified of a populist, patriotic upsurge in Britain. They are desperate to take action to stop this happening, by any means available.

Just last week, a Labour MP, Louise Haigh, stood up in Parliament and demanded that Britain First be BANNED as a terrorist organization saying the House of Commons should debate whether Britain First should be proscribed as a terrorist organization and banned from standing in democratic elections, which would prohibit the far-right group from arranging meetings or rallying support.

To be fair, she asked to consider listing Britain First as a “terrorist organization” following the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox by a far-right white supremacist. However, In a post shared on its Facebook page, the far-right group dismissed the witness account of the killing as "pure hearsay". And it accused the media of "desperately" trying to incriminate them in the attack on the Labour MP Jo Cox, which took place today in Leeds.

The controversial group, which has been criticized in the past as racist, gave its full response before the MP's death was confirmed on its website. West Yorkshire Police have now announced that the MP died of her injuries. Her time of death was given as 1.48pm, shortly after the attack at 1pm. It read: "A single eyewitness also claimed (unconfirmed) that the assailant 'apparently' shouted 'Britain First' during the attack, but this is pure hearsay at the moment.

"There is lots of use of words such as 'apparently' and 'allegedly'. That hasn’t stopped the media publishing multiple articles condemning Britain First for somehow being involved.

"Britain First obviously is NOT involved and would never encourage behavior of this sort. As an MP and a mother, we pray that Jo Cox makes a full recovery." Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of the nationalist group, condemned the attack and insisted it was nothing to do with Britain First activists. She said: "This is hearsay. We are not hearing anything from within our organization. We were as shocked as I expect anyone else to see these news reports."

"We absolutely condemn this kind of behavior, we think it is disgusting in fact, and attacking an MP is an attack on democracy," she told LBC.

Jo Cox, was airlifted to Leeds General Infirmary hospital, but medics were unable to save her. The mother-of-two was left lying in a pool of blood on the pavement after her assailant stabbed her, an eyewitness said.

It was claimed she had become involved in a scuffle between a man wearing a baseball cap and another male. Then – when a bystander intervened – the attacker pulled out a "handmade" gun, stepped back and shot her twice, it's claimed. After that, the attacker is thought to have blasted her in the face as well as stabbing the 41-year-old MP.

Aamir Tahir, of nearby Dry Clean Centre, said the gunman was heard shouting "Britain first".

Evidently the lone witness appears to be of some Muslim leanings, considering the name Aamir Tahir. In a U.S. court of law that could make them what is known as a “hostile witness” considering the investment of a certain outcome.

The question remains, could the powers that be use this event as a precedent and take steps to eviscerate the populist movement here in the United States? They might start with the Tea Party which would undermine Republicans. Imagine outlawing freedom of assembly or listing the Tea Party as a terrorist organization. How do you think that would affect the future of political debate? What if the “news media” decided it was going to push that agenda 24-7? How would you respond?

Britain First responds furiously to claim MP Jo Cox killer shouted their name

Last edited:
Who's going to ban them? The Republicans are in charge :dance:
President Trump has pissed off a few Republicrats, look at Lindsay Graham and John McCain. Half the country voted for Heillery and the "establishment" Republicrats who are threatened by the Tea Party could join the ranks.

A similar problem we face in America is people lobbying to regulate Islam as a political religion. The problem this brings up is not all Muslim practice or preach it as a political religion.

We also have problems with political parties acting as political religions when pushing political beliefs such as right to life, right to health care, right to marriage, etc through govt against the beliefs of others, including political beliefs in rights of people that require due process before depriving liberty, and rights of states that require Constitutional Amendments before authorizing federal government to increase its power.

What we COULD do is develop an agreed system for identifying and addressing political beliefs, religions and conflicts. And requiring these situations to be mediated by special assistance with expertise in negotiating and resolving conflicts between political beliefs and the parties espousing them.

If ALL collective organizations that are licensed as corporations or group entities through states are required to follow similar constitutional checks as on govt, such as not violating due process and not overreaching to violate religious freedom of individuals, then we could prevent any large group from abusing it's collective influence resources or authority.

Especially where political parties overstep govt bounds and push to establish political beliefs by majority rule or coercion, against the equal beliefs of other citizens. These citizens and their beliefs need to be protected From Each Other! It does not work to ban parties, it's the behavior and religious abuse that should be barred by ANY group that does it.

President Trump has pissed off a few Republicrats, look at Lindsay Graham and John McCain. Half the country voted for Heillery and the "establishment" Republicrats who are threatened by the Tea Party could join the ranks.

The other half voted for Trump and put Trump in th White House....yet another stunning blow in a string of stunning blows to the demoquacks.

Identifying Islam as a "Political Religion" is another example of "Taquiya" or Islamic deception. Islam is not a religion, it's an ideology with a religious component. The religious component is the smallest aspect of Islam. Mohammed was not successful until he added the political and military components to his ideology. That's why I have started this petition to have Sharia officially declared unconstitutional: Ask President Trump To Officially Declare Sharia Law Unconstitutional!

The other half voted for Trump and put Trump in th White House....yet another stunning blow in a string of stunning blows to the demoquacks.
It was not half, Hillary got 2 1/2 million more votes. You need work on your fractions.

Dear Denechek
When half the country protested against A CA mandates as forcing citizens to give money to corporate insurance interests profiting off the deal they made with govt without taxpayers being represented in those negotiations,
Look what Democrats did? Ignored, overruled and silenced the objections!

Look how Clinton silenced and undercut the Sanders constituency that is rising to take back representation through the party.

That undercutting and political demagoguery of Democrats suppressing and penalizing "free choice" is what people were voting NO to.

If you want your DISSENT to be counted, you can't suppress the Dissent of others.
If you want your CONSENT included in govt representation, you have to include the CONSENT of others!

Otherwise, if we keep complaining about minority interests being excluded and not heard, while doing the same thing ourselves, we go back and forth taking turns violating each other's rights to equal representation in govt.

We get the govt we give. This mutual censorship has to STOP. We need equal inclusion not denial of representation, which Democrats are just as guilty of, if not MORE.

It was not half, Hillary got 2 1/2 million more votes. You need work on your fractions.

The estimated population in the United States in was 324,227,000 The difference of 2.5 M is for all accounts relatively half. While we're offering self help to each other I'll go "work on my fractions", and you can return to Pee Wee's Playhouse.

The estimated population in the United States in was 324,227,000 The difference of 2.5 M is for all accounts relatively half. While we're offering self help to each other I'll go "work on my fractions", and you can return to Pee Wee's Playhouse.
It is not half, so I am correct. Never liked Pee Wee Herman.

That's fine. You have 8 more years to suck on sour grapes. Unless of course Ivanks runs as the first female President after her father's 2 terms expire...

That's fine. You have 8 more years to suck on sour grapes.Unless of course Ivanka runs as the first female President after her father's term

That's fine. You have 8 more years to suck on sour grapes.
No, I left the United States 20 years ago, and I have an incredible life here in Europe, watching Americans spoil a once great country. Well done. I was smart enough to leave.

No, I left the United States 20 years ago, and I have an incredible life here in Europe, watching Americans spoil a once great country. Well done. I was smart enough to leave.
In other words, you have no say except when you go to message boards to stroke your own ego? Congratulations, hope things are going well for you in the 3rd world. By the way, better take cover, the EU is about to crumble around your ears. Also, might want to avoid those "Sharia Zones"...

In other words, you have no say except when you go to message boards to stroke your own ego? Congratulations, hope things are going well for you in the 3rd world. By the way, better take cover, the EU is about to crumble around your ears.
America is turning into the third world. Our infrastructure is much better than yours. As for Europe crumbling, do not count on it. Check out how much more history there is here as compared to the USA. We will be fine.

Forum List

Back