Can the government require an individual or business to say something?

Can the government force an individual or business to say something?

• Individuals can be forced, businesses get greater leeway

• Businesses can be forced, but individuals get greater leeway

• No to individuals. It depends on whether it's a privately held or publicly traded company.

• Yes to individuals. It depends on whether it's a privately held or publicly traded company.

• No all the way around. Absolutely not. The 1st amendment prohibits it all the way around.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Evidently you MUST refer to a male as 'she' or a female as 'he' if they denand you do so or you will be charged with 'sexual harassment".

So far, although people have tried to pursue charges ...
No Title IX protections have been applied to pronoun use and it is currently not prosecutable as Sexual Harassment.

Last edited:
Current totals:
10 for "No all the way around".
Bagels for everything else.

In wonder if that's about to change.

Current totals:
10 for "No all the way around".
Bagels for everything else.

In wonder if that's about to change.
I suspect there's plenty of equivocation involved in that consensus. ie, definitions of what constitutes compelled speech may vary. Or, to put it succinctly "It's different when we do it!"

So far, although people have tried to pursue charges ...
No Title IX protections have been applied to pronoun use and it is currently not prosecutable as Sexual Harassment.

There are kids being brought up on sexual harassment charges because some reality-ignoring pissant who identifies with the opposite gender that day and these kids did not agree to cater to their insanity by not using preferred pronouns.

'Waaaa, my feelings were hurt ... I was offended.'

The US Constitution affords us many rights - the right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them...so piss off.

My right NOT to have to call some guy 'her' or some girl 'him is equally important.

Again, the parents should sue over this ridiculous bullshit.

Last edited:
There are kids being brought up on sexual harassment charges because some reality-ignoring pissant who identifies with the opposite gender that day and these kids did not agree to caterto their insanity by not using preferred pronouns.

'Waaaa, my feelings were hurt ... I was offended.'

The US Constitution affords us many rights - the right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them...so piss off.

My right NOT to have to call some guy 'her' or some girl 'him is equally important.

That's true and you make a significant point.
The only reference I found to anyone being accused/charged with Sexual Harassment in regard to pronoun use, were children and by the school districts.

That should help people understand where the focus is and who is behind it all.
None of the accusations or disciplinary actions were validated by the courts in any of the cases.
In every case (so far) the ruling has specifically stated that pronouns have nothing to do with the Title IX protections or Sexual Harassment.

That's true and you make a significant point.
The only reference I found to anyone being accused/charged with Sexual Harassment in regard to pronoun use, were children and by the school districts.

That should help people understand where the focus is and who is behind it all.
None of the accusations or disciplinary actions were validated by the courts in any of the cases.
In every case (so far) the ruling has specifically stated that pronouns have nothing to do with the Title IX protections or Sexual Harassment.

Can you cite a case where anybody has been charged with sexual harrassment for using the wrong pronouns?

Can you cite a case where anybody has been charged with sexual harrassment for using the wrong pronouns?

Look it up using your favorite search engine ... :auiqs.jpg:

If I remember correctly (I am not looking it up again) ...
You could probably start with Kiel Middle School in Wisconsin ... Don't remember the kid(s)' name.
I do remember something about the 8th Grade.

Tell me if you have trouble finding that case so I can then post a link and call you stupid.

Last edited:

Look it up using your favorite search engine ... :auiqs.jpg:

If I remember correctly (I am not looking it up again) ...
You could probably start with Kiel Middle School in Wisconsin ... Don't remember the kid(s)' name.
I do remember something about the 8th Grade.

Tell me if you have trouble finding that case so I can then post a link and call you stupid.

I did find the case. It will go nowhere.

You can still call me stupid. And spit in my face, and call me a filthy whore.

I did find the case. It will go nowhere.

You can still call me stupid. And spit in my face, and call me a filthy whore.

I knew you could find it ... And I mentioned twice that it will go nowhere because it (so far) ...
hasn't been connected to Title IX protections or a distinction as Sexual Harassment.

I may be stupid, but my guess would still be that if pronoun usage ever becomes a chargeable offense, it won't have anything to do Sexual Harassment.
I think there was also a case in Illinois where they did a better job of defining the legal precedence ...
But don't get me lying about it because I don't remember the specifics.

I knew you could find it ... And I mentioned twice that it will go nowhere because it (so far) ...
hasn't been connected to Title IX protections or a distinction as Sexual Harassment.

I may be stupid, but my guess would still be that if pronoun usage ever becomes a chargeable offense, it won't have anything to do Sexual Harassment.
I think there was also a case in Illinois where they did a better job of defining the legal precedence ...
But don't get me lying about it because I don't remember the specifics.

Are we ignoring the spitting in my face thing?

Forum List

Back