Can someone show where the Constitution requires the Senate to conduct an impeachment investigation?

Says the douchebag who defended the Soviet show trial in the House every step of the way.

That wasn't a trial dumb ass.

So will you still be defending this stupid "impeachment" even after the Senate finds no grounds, and Trump wins a second term?

I haven't heard you mention "Trump/Russian collusion" in quite a while. Does that mean you're over that now? :04:

Barr's unethical lies and delay hid much of what is still clearly reported in that document.
What lies?

You were able to sweep those facts under the rug. I'm not interested in arguing that with you.
What "facts" could I possibly sweep under the rug?

You mean all the witnesses that Dems claimed made a rock solid impeachment case weren't the right witnesses?
Did the Dems scam the country?

You Trump party idiots have made it clear that you won't accept what has already been found, even before it has been presented in the trial. Don't expect the democratic party to just roll over and accept your sham trial.
Says the douchebag who defended the Soviet show trial in the House every step of the way.

That's funny I could have sworn that was what CNN and most if not all the left on here were calling it.

Link? That was an investigation. The senate conducts the trial.
So let's say that as usual CNN and all or most of the left was wrong as usual.
So are you trying to tell everyone that excuses the democratic bad job and bad tactics? Are are you just splitting semantic hairs in the hope to derail the blame away from the dems?

Another Cryin' Chucky Bitchslapping on deck........................

Poor Chucky.:crybaby:

You Trump party idiots have made it clear that you won't accept what has already been found, even before it has been presented in the trial. Don't expect the democratic party to just roll over and accept your sham trial.

That's funny I could have sworn that was what CNN and most if not all the left on here were calling it.

So are you trying to tell everyone that excuses the democratic bad job and bad tactics? Are are you just splitting semantic hairs in the hope to derail the blame away from the dems?

So no link? Admit you lied.

I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Constitution. It seems to be the responsibility of the House.

So why is Schifferbrains and the rest of Nazi's Clown Brigade over in the Senate right now begging them to do the job of the House?
Because their case is so weak...their only option is to claim the GOP is being unfair.
They're born liars and swindlers.

Democrats will continue to whine about not having witnesses while Trump is completely exonerated.

Without witnesses, there can be no exoneration. He might be able to say he won the political battle in a scam trial, but it will take evidence to exonerate him.

Why do you need evidence to exonerate? Innocent until proven guilty. Ever hear of it?

I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Constitution. It seems to be the responsibility of the House.

So why is Schifferbrains and the rest of Nazi's Clown Brigade over in the Senate right now begging them to do the job of the House?

AG Barr refused to do the investigation. Google it...

It's not the Justice Department's responsibility to do the House's work. Like the OP said, it's the responsibility of the House to investigate whether there are grounds for impeachment, and to collect evidence.

Then the Senate tries the case. The Democratic impeachment leaders and Chuck Schumer are trying to go back to the first phase and look for more evidence, which is not how it works. They have to go with the evidence they've already presented.
Really? Didn't Doj appoint Kenneth Starr?

Didn't DOJ appoint Jaworsky and Archibald Cox?

Me thinks you are misinformed.

Um, where in the Constitution does it say the AG conducts impeachment investigations?

What a buffoon.:21:

In both the Nixon and Clinton Impeachments, the Department of Justice appointed a Special Counsel to investigate. AG Barr was too busy investigating the CIA and the FBI, and finding nothing, to open an investigation of the Ukraine matter.

Um, where in the Constitution does it say the AG conducts impeachment investigations?

In both the Nixon and Clinton Impeachments, the Department of Justice appointed a Special Counsel to investigate. AG Barr was too busy investigating the CIA and the FBI, and finding nothing, to open an investigation of the Ukraine matter.
There is no special council anymore.

Next?

Next?
There never was one appointed for Trump`s Ukraine corruption...

If Barr had appointed someone to investigate the alleged Trump Ukraine corruption, Trump would fire him, like he did Sessions.

Barr also refused to recuse himself even though he is waste deep in the conspiracy....

Gosh, I'm so tired of this corrupt administration.... :(

He's a stain on the dept of justice....

Next?
Which illustrates precisely how much of a hoax this impeachment is. If they had tried to appoint a Special Council to investigate it....that would have taken 2 more years.
They needed a removal before the election so they could force the GOP to throw in a last minute replacement. (Adam Schiff has already said he intends on impeaching Pence if he becomes president)
This is a classic Obama tactic. It's how Obama first got elected to office.

So you agree that the democrats held a third Riech style investigation that did not deliver a so called rock solid case. Funny.

Because the democrats did not do their job, despite it being more or less the only job they undertook since 2016.

This is usual, a democrat who is able to perform his job is not a democrat for long.

Last edited:

So you agree that the democrats held a third Riech style investigation that did not deliver a so called rock solid case. Funny.

I never said anything that sounded anything like that. Are the voices in your head talking again?

It's not the Justice Department's responsibility to do the House's work. Like the OP said, it's the responsibility of the House to investigate whether there are grounds for impeachment, and to collect evidence.

Then the Senate tries the case. The Democratic impeachment leaders and Chuck Schumer are trying to go back to the first phase and look for more evidence, which is not how it works. They have to go with the evidence they've already presented.
Really? Didn't Doj appoint Kenneth Starr?

Didn't DOJ appoint Jaworsky and Archibald Cox?

Me thinks you are misinformed.

That's because Bill Clinton was already being investigated by the Justice Department for the obstruction of their investigations into his campaign fundraising from foreign sources, mainly China.

Next?

For good reason.

I never said anything that sounded anything like that. Are the voices in your head talking again?
Lol. Go ahead admit that you are just upset that another we have him now is backfiring because the Dems didn't do their job.

If Barr had appointed someone to investigate the alleged Trump Ukraine corruption, Trump would fire him, like he did Sessions.

Barr also refused to recuse himself even though he is waste deep in the conspiracy....

You are completely delusional.

You are completely delusional.

Trump should have investigated Biden and the Ukraine corruption. Yes, BOTH Bidens.

Care4All and leftists stand in the way of justice.

Forum List

Back