Can someone explain why people have voted for this dumb person?

I know that inflation isn't the Dems fault alone, I blame the Dems for the border problem, and I agree with Republican Lyndsey Graham's idea on abortion.

It really is amazing, how little you folks know about my politics, no matter how many times I discuss my positions on the issues.

Not everyone is an obedient sheep. Some of us prefer to think for ourselves. True story.
Well I am new so> I am unaware of Lindsey grahams abortion idea.

Biden said.."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

So what would you think if you were a member of an industry that he WANTS to destroy 8% of our economy while putting 10 million people out of work?
And then to add to this stupid behavior..
Biden said at a labor union event this month that Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM.N) "made more money than God this year" and sent a letter to seven oil and gas companies calling on them to increase production to help ease the burden on consumers."
And then to top it off...
Today, the Biden-Harris Administration is announcing new steps to meet President Biden’s goal to build out the first-ever national network of 500,000 electric vehicle chargers along America’s highways and in communities, a key piece of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.

DUH!!! Hey dummies that support this... WHERE are you going to get the electricity i.e.
1) Average electric car chargers pull about 7,200 W of electricity to stay powered.
2) 500,000 chargers then need 3.6 Billion watts of power... just to be ready for the 500,000 charging.
3) Now if Biden's authorized level 3 chargers can top up an empty battery in as little as 30 minutes.
4) An average EV has a battery capacity between 24 - 100 kWh.https://getjerry.com/questions/how-much-power-does-an-electric-car-battery-hold
5) So in a day the most EV recharges per charging is every 30 minutes or total of 10 minutes to plug in/out or 40 mins/charge or about 36 charges per day
6) Based on maximum of 36 charges each charge taking 100 kWh that is average of 3,600 kWh per day x 365 days or one charger using 1,314,000 kWh/charger.
7) If 25% of these 500,000 chargers are utilized 365 days at 3,600 kWh/day/charger that is a total of 164,250,000,000 kWh of electricity that will be needed
8 With the average power generated per USA power plant (4.5 trillion kWh divided by 11,070 plants generate per power plant 376,244,806 kWh... will require
9) 436 NEW power plants to meet the demand of just 25% of Biden's 500,000 chargers being used a minimum of 36 times a day per charger.
10) BUT if Biden's goal of all 500,000 being used would require 657,000,000,000 kWh and 1,746 NEW electric power plants!
11) Cost to build 1,746 power plants according to experts :$624,942,622,766. So who will be paying that amount,,,, Dummy???

Birds of a feather vote together.

Biden said.."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

So what would you think if you were a member of an industry that he WANTS to destroy 8% of our economy while putting 10 million people out of work?
Biden said at a labor union event this month that Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM.N) "made more money than God this year" and sent a letter to seven oil and gas companies calling on them to increase production to help ease the burden on consumers."
Today, the Biden-Harris Administration is announcing new steps to meet President Biden’s goal to build out the first-ever national network of 500,000 electric vehicle chargers along America’s highways and in communities, a key piece of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.

DUH!!! Hey dummies that support this... WHERE are you going to get the electricity i.e.
1) Average electric car chargers pull about 7,200 W of electricity to stay powered.
2) 500,000 chargers then need 3.6 Billion watts of power... just to be ready for the 500,000 charging.
3) Now if Biden's authorized level 3 chargers can top up an empty battery in as little as 30 minutes.
4) An average EV has a battery capacity between 24 - 100 kWh.https://getjerry.com/questions/how-much-power-does-an-electric-car-battery-hold
5) So in a day the most EV recharges per charging is every 30 minutes or total of 10 minutes to plug in/out or 40 mins/charge or about 36 charges per day
6) Based on maximum of 36 charges each charge taking 100 kWh that is average of 3,600 kWh per day x 365 days or one charger using 1,314,000 kWh/charger.
7) If 25% of these 500,000 chargers are utilized 365 days at 3,600 kWh/day/charger that is a total of 164,250,000,000 kWh of electricity that will be needed
8 With the average power generated per USA power plant (4.5 trillion kWh divided by 11,070 plants generate per power plant 376,244,806 kWh... will require
9) 436 NEW power plants to meet the demand of just 25% of Biden's 500,000 chargers being used a minimum of 36 times a day per charger.
10) BUT if Biden's goal of all 500,000 being used would require 657,000,000,000 kWh and 1,746 NEW electric power plants!
11) Cost to build 1,746 power plants according to experts :$624,942,622,766. So who will be paying that amount,,,, Dummy???

What is the amount of nuke plants we’ll need this week?

A few days ago you had it at 2,700 or so. I see 1,746 up there today

What is the amount of nuke plants we’ll need this week?

A few days ago you had it at 2,700 or so. I see 1,746 up there today
You are right ! It changes as the amount of EVs replace ICEs.
Based on 100% of cars/trucks becoming EVs.. Today the number of nuclear power plants to replace all the existing
11,070 plants would be 14,316 at a cost per household of the 123.6 million households of $3,378.28 per month for 20 years.
Now I've provided links with sources for the statistics. look at the chart and point out any fallacies.
Then if you find my calculations say 90% wrong!!! That still means for 20 years all the households using electricity will get ding about $400/month for 20 years... If I'm 90% wrong!
nukereplacepower110822.png

You are right ! It changes as the amount of EVs replace ICEs.
Based on 100% of cars/trucks becoming EVs.. Today the number of nuclear power plants to replace all the existing
11,070 plants would be 14,316 at a cost per household of the 123.6 million households of $3,378.28 per month for 20 years.
Now I've provided links with sources for the statistics. look at the chart and point out any fallacies.
Then if you find my calculations say 90% wrong!!! That still means for 20 years all the households using electricity will get ding about $400/month for 20 years... If I'm 90% wrong!View attachment 722752
Last month it was 1191 new plants. Today?

561A3F8A-8210-4696-9311-C62B0932B703.jpeg

Too damn funny

Why would somebody vote Biden? Simple, you may not be able to vote out a MAGA candidate if you let them in the Office of Presidency, if they simply do not want to go, when they lose. So, it is better to vote Joe, than take a chance on voting no longer counting ever again.
If anyone is going to commit fraud to stay in office it’s going to be a democrat.

Last month it was 1191 new plants. Today?

View attachment 722758

Too damn funny
So really think things like this are STATIC? I mean YOU are older today! You are breathing less air than you did a year ago!
The point is everything is dynamic it changes. I mean YOU believe in climate change so why can't this numbers change?
Situations change. Remember your President told us all on 9/6/2020 the following:

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

Then just a day ago.. Biden brags... ‘No more drilling,’ he said, waving his hand with a back-and-forth motion. ‘There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling.’

So that seems to be the only constant, i.e. Biden wants to destroy an industry that provides 8% of our GDP 10 million jobs and oh by the way without oil how will tires be built or asphalt roads be built as they are extremely important to the 2 billion tires made every year and asphalt uses 3% of all the oil produced every year. Where will that come from?

So really think things like this are STATIC? I mean YOU are older today! You are breathing less air than you did a year ago!
The point is everything is dynamic it changes. I mean YOU believe in climate change so why can't this numbers change?
Situations change. Remember your President told us all on 9/6/2020 the following:

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

Then just a day ago.. Biden brags... ‘No more drilling,’ he said, waving his hand with a back-and-forth motion. ‘There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling.’

So that seems to be the only constant, i.e. Biden wants to destroy an industry that provides 8% of our GDP 10 million jobs and oh by the way without oil how will tires be built or asphalt roads be built as they are extremely important to the 2 billion tires made every year and asphalt uses 3% of all the oil produced every year. Where will that come from?

The number grows 8 fold in 3 weeks? Your calculations are shit

The number grows 8 fold in 3 weeks? Your calculations are shit
What is your proof? Have you looked at the actual numbers? Why do you immediately make an opinion when you
haven't examined the links!
HERE are the links that provide the proof that make the calculations what they are!
cost per nuclear plant https://www.cmu.edu/ceic/assets/docs/seminar-files/2006-2007/carl-bozzuto-seminar.pdf
Total Drivers Total number of licensed drivers in the U.S. - by state | Statista
Now for Trucks --assuming kWh per mile of: 4.3 source:Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | DOE PAGES
Average miles per truck per year source: How Many Miles Do Truckers Drive a Year?
Total Trucks for business purposes (excluding government and farm) traveling the above average miles per year
Total kWh electricity generated In USA Electricity generation, capacity, and sales in the United States - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Once you check out the links then tell me where my calculations are "SHIT!!!"
But you won't because frankly truly dumb people like you can't even follow simple links!

What is your proof? Have you looked at the actual numbers? Why do you immediately make an opinion when you
haven't examined the links!
HERE are the links that provide the proof that make the calculations what they are!
cost per nuclear plant https://www.cmu.edu/ceic/assets/docs/seminar-files/2006-2007/carl-bozzuto-seminar.pdf
Total Drivers Total number of licensed drivers in the U.S. - by state | Statista
Now for Trucks --assuming kWh per mile of: 4.3 source:Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | DOE PAGES
Average miles per truck per year source: How Many Miles Do Truckers Drive a Year?
Total Trucks for business purposes (excluding government and farm) traveling the above average miles per year
Total kWh electricity generated In USA Electricity generation, capacity, and sales in the United States - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Once you check out the links then tell me where my calculations are "SHIT!!!"
But you won't because frankly truly dumb people like you can't even follow simple links!
Your numbers are shit.

If anyone is going to commit fraud to stay in office it’s going to be a democrat.
Let me know when the Dems storm the capital, breaching barricades on the capital ground, beating capital police, and screaming to hang public officials while searching to gain access to inner halls, offices and the floors of Congress, to overthrow an election. I wouldn't want to miss it.

They wanted an end to the endless crises, riots, and civil war footing of the cult-like Trump Presidency. Not a very hard question.
what about inflation dear, broken border, defacto war with russia...child indoctrination...failing schools criminal rights over honest citizen rights....what about giving taliban billions in weapons....its a long list

Your numbers are shit.
As usual you make a dumb ass comment WITHOUT any refutation..( a word I'm confident you don't know!) and more importantly you have evidenced a tremendous affinity for feces!
In all your comments on this board , you have 499 times since your Post #41 Sep 27, 2021 Forum: Politics
..... "Trump had his shit made in China. "
You have used the word "shit" at least 499 times on this board...... Is that your answer especially when pointing out
your lack of scholarship, i.e. intelligence? Referral to feces is truly pathetic!

As usual you make a dumb ass comment WITHOUT any refutation..( a word I'm confident you don't know!) and more importantly you have evidenced a tremendous affinity for feces!
In all your comments on this board , you have 499 times since your Post #41 Sep 27, 2021 Forum: Politics
..... "Trump had his shit made in China. "
You have used the word "shit" at least 499 times on this board...... Is that your answer especially when pointing out
your lack of scholarship, i.e. intelligence? Referral to feces is truly pathetic!
Dude...

Last monty you report we will need 1191 new power plants.
Now you're saying it is like 17,000+.

Your numbers are shit dude.

Dude...

Last monty you report we will need 1191 new power plants.
Now you're saying it is like 17,000+.

Your numbers are shit dude.
But you like your ilk don't seem to understand what Nietzsche(1844 – 1900). The legendary philosopher penned the quote,
“Der Teufel stecktim Detail.”
And because you are so stupid you won't understand the above MUCH less the details I'm showing below!
And please note... the number has changed again with greater substantiating "details" to 14,316 new plants to meet
EVS and current 4,165,030,000,000 kWh used by all of us in 2021 according to again facts you are ignoring...
total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Total electricity needed for additional electricity used just by EVs , so where will it come from?
nukereplacepower110822.png

But you like your ilk don't seem to understand what Nietzsche(1844 – 1900). The legendary philosopher penned the quote,
“Der Teufel stecktim Detail.”
And because you are so stupid you won't understand the above MUCH less the details I'm showing below!
And please note... the number has changed again with greater substantiating "details" to 14,316 new plants to meet
EVS and current 4,165,030,000,000 kWh used by all of us in 2021 according to again facts you are ignoring...
total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Total electricity needed for additional electricity used just by EVs , so where will it come from?
View attachment 723034
Yeah...your numbers were shit yesterday, they're shit today, and they will be shit tomorrow.

Yeah...your numbers were shit yesterday, they're shit today, and they will be shit tomorrow.
And your response is as expected. Ignorant. You make dumb ass criticisms WITH NO f....king proof!
And by the way the numbers will change tomorrow, the next day the next month and year!
Dumb asses like you think statically. Not dynamically.
I bet you think your weight of 220 lbs is the same as it was yesterday and will be tomorrow!
But you are totally wrong. A more thorough reporting will show your weight increases and decreases with how much KFC you dump into your bleak mouth. This morning is may be 220.5 lbs this evening 221.5 lbs! Understand dummy... it is dynamics not static.
Even the f...king day is longer today then it was 100 years ago! But pea sized brains have to be given a number you can remember...duh 365 days... when in reality there are 365.24 days in a year!
A year is 365.24 days long — that's why we have to skip a leap day every 100 years.

Think you know how many days are in a year? Think again.​

But again for simpletons like you 365 days!

Talk about voting for DUMB PEOPLE. YOU voted for Donald Trump twice.

And your response is as expected. Ignorant. You make dumb ass criticisms WITH NO f....king proof!
And by the way the numbers will change tomorrow, the next day the next month and year!
Dumb asses like you think statically. Not dynamically.
I bet you think your weight of 220 lbs is the same as it was yesterday and will be tomorrow!
But you are totally wrong. A more thorough reporting will show your weight increases and decreases with how much KFC you dump into your bleak mouth. This morning is may be 220.5 lbs this evening 221.5 lbs! Understand dummy... it is dynamics not static.
Even the f...king day is longer today then it was 100 years ago! But pea sized brains have to be given a number you can remember...duh 365 days... when in reality there are 365.24 days in a year!
A year is 365.24 days long — that's why we have to skip a leap day every 100 years.

Think you know how many days are in a year? Think again.​

But again for simpletons like you 365 days!

We’ve post the “proof” time and time again and you refuse to read it.

We NEED to get rid of fossil fuels. A fact you keep denying. And we know how to do it. And make money while doing it.

But fools like you refuse to learn how or why. You just stamp your foot and refuse to even learn why.

We’ve post the “proof” time and time again and you refuse to read it.

We NEED to get rid of fossil fuels. A fact you keep denying. And we know how to do it. And make money while doing it.

But fools like you refuse to learn how or why. You just stamp your foot and refuse to even learn why.
NOT one shred of proof! Show me the proof! If it was so clear please explain where each of the attached analysis is WRONG!
FACT: 1 nuclear power plant generates 1 gigawatt, 1,000,000 kWh per this link:
FACT: If all cars/trucks running today are EVs total electricity needed to transfer to the batteries: 10,151,170,439,575 kWh.
0.346 kWh/mile for car: Average Electric Car kWh Per Mile [Results From 231 EVs]
4.3 kWh per mile for truck: source:Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | DOE PAGES
FACT: Total electricity generated by 11,070 power plants 4,165,030,000,000 kWh per year
Electricity generated :Electricity generation, capacity, and sales in the United States - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
FACT : Total electricity needed for current and future EV consumption: 14,316,200,439,575 kWh per year.
FACT: To generate 14.316 Trillion kWh per year at 1,000,000 kWh/power plant: 14,316 nuclear power plants.
FACT: Cost to construct after 10 years of planning, zone applications, licenses, material, etc.
Source: cost per nuclear plant $7,000,000,000
cost per nuclear plant..Progress Energy has projected a cost with financing costs bringing the total up to about $6-7 billion.
FACT: Cost $7,000,000,000 times 14,316 power plants or total cost of $100,213,403,077,026
FACT 129,930,000 households in USA divided into $100,213,403,077,026 divided by 240 months: $3,213.70/mo/household.
Source households: U.S.: number of households 1960-2021 | Statista

Now this shows the dynamics of the issue in that I just found new statistic regarding number of households which DECREASED
the cost of building 14,316 nuclear power plants per month per household for 20 years.
BIG CAVEAT to building 14,316 NUCLEAR power plants is this:
Twelve states currently have restrictions on the construction of new nuclear power facilities: California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island and Vermont.
A couple of the MANY Requirements to build a nuclear facility:
Because all nuclear reactors in the United States require water to operate, you have to build one near a lake or a river (although it’s possible to construct an artificial lake, as with Dominion Generation’s North Anna Power Station in central Virginia). You also need a large amount of space—at least 500 acres to house outbuildings for ventilation equipment, storage for fuel and waste, parking lots, and computing facilities.
So given the above example a power plant near water and 500 acres is required:
Just to build 14,316 nuclear power plants at 500 acres each is:7,158,100 at cost/acre of $12,000 or $85,897,202,637 just for land!
AGAIN for all you immediate idiots who as the Dragondrag said:
"We NEED to get rid of fossil fuels. A fact you keep denying. And we know how to do it. And make money while doing it.
But fools like you refuse to learn how or why. You just stamp your foot and refuse to even learn why."
Totally ignorant!

EV&eltonukes110922.png

Forum List

Back