Can someone explain why people have voted for this dumb person?

Biden said.."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

So what would you think if you were a member of an industry that he WANTS to destroy 8% of our economy while putting 10 million people out of work?
And then to add to this stupid behavior..
Biden said at a labor union event this month that Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM.N) "made more money than God this year" and sent a letter to seven oil and gas companies calling on them to increase production to help ease the burden on consumers."
And then to top it off...
Today, the Biden-Harris Administration is announcing new steps to meet President Biden’s goal to build out the first-ever national network of 500,000 electric vehicle chargers along America’s highways and in communities, a key piece of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.

DUH!!! Hey dummies that support this... WHERE are you going to get the electricity i.e.
1) Average electric car chargers pull about 7,200 W of electricity to stay powered.
2) 500,000 chargers then need 3.6 Billion watts of power... just to be ready for the 500,000 charging.
3) Now if Biden's authorized level 3 chargers can top up an empty battery in as little as 30 minutes.
4) An average EV has a battery capacity between 24 - 100 kWh.https://getjerry.com/questions/how-much-power-does-an-electric-car-battery-hold
5) So in a day the most EV recharges per charging is every 30 minutes or total of 10 minutes to plug in/out or 40 mins/charge or about 36 charges per day
6) Based on maximum of 36 charges each charge taking 100 kWh that is average of 3,600 kWh per day x 365 days or one charger using 1,314,000 kWh/charger.
7) If 25% of these 500,000 chargers are utilized 365 days at 3,600 kWh/day/charger that is a total of 164,250,000,000 kWh of electricity that will be needed
8 With the average power generated per USA power plant (4.5 trillion kWh divided by 11,070 plants generate per power plant 376,244,806 kWh... will require
9) 436 NEW power plants to meet the demand of just 25% of Biden's 500,000 chargers being used a minimum of 36 times a day per charger.
10) BUT if Biden's goal of all 500,000 being used would require 657,000,000,000 kWh and 1,746 NEW electric power plants!
11) Cost to build 1,746 power plants according to experts :$624,942,622,766. So who will be paying that amount,,,, Dummy???

I think a lot of your numbers are BS, but the real question is what will it cost us to do nothing - to keep burning more and more fossil fuels?

I think a lot of your numbers are BS, but the real question is what will it cost us to do nothing - to keep burning more and more fossil fuels?
What you think is irrelevant! Why not prove my numbers are "BS"? But truly uninformed people evidently like you have yet to answer these simple questions:
1) With the world emissions of 36.4 billion tons of Co2
fact:CO2 emissions
2) 3 Trillion trees absorb 72 billion tons
fact: New Research: 1 Billion Hectares of Forest Could Save the Planet
Question for you... If 72 billion tons are absorbed what happened to 36.4 billion tons?
Next question that is answered by the attached:
If the basis of 1.53 F increase is based on humans standing in heat or cold reading a difficult thermometer as illustrated AND then
those readings are hand written, transmitted, hand written again most likely several times what are the chances for errors?
Also if 12% of the earth's colder land mass WAS NOT included in the readings wouldn't that affect the temperature.
Finally there is an issue of most of the reading stations were located in "Heat islands"... are urbanized areas that experience higher temperatures than outlying areas. Structures such as buildings, roads, and other infrastructure absorb and re-emit the sun’s heat more than natural landscapes such as forests and water bodies. Heat Island Effect | US EPA

Global surface temperature has been measured since 1880 at a network of ground-based and ocean-based sites.
Over the last century, the average surface temperature of the Earth has increased by about 1 ° F.
The eleven warmest years this century have all occurred since 1980, with 1995 the warmest on record.
So instead of stating your own personal uninformed opinion... read the below and in light of the efforts to destroy fossil fuels,
at a cost of $72 Trillion or per the 129 million American houses an additional $2,278.73 PER MONTH for 20 years... please refute
all that I've substantiated or be honest and recognize the FACTS!
thermometerproblems.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back