Can someone explain why people have voted for this dumb person?

I thought this was a thread about Hershel Walker.
Evidently you voted for the pedophile who took showers with his daughter.

I truly would be ashamed of the below behavior for any man especially the leader of the free world!
Bidenshowerdaughter.png

Biden_pedo_kissing_kids.png

Biden said.."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

Because even with that statement he was still seen as the better of the two choices.

When you make people pick between syphilis or gonorrhea you cannot whine when they pick one of them.

Because even with that statement he was still seen as the better of the two choices.

When you make people pick between syphilis or gonorrhea you cannot whine when they pick one of them.
That's truly sad that you depended on the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary and when she lost they spent 92% of the news with negative stories (many made up like Trump renting a bed a women peed on... totally a fabrication I imagine YOU believed...) and then in 2020, they donated 90% to Biden who they provide the least amount of negative news in the first 100 days than any of the last 5 president including Trump who they spent in Trump's first 100 days 62% negativity.
You also believed all the negative news the broadcast networks made about Trump.
The new study analyzed all coverage of the two contenders on ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts from July 29 through October 20.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad:
"Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
How I came to $400 million donations...
The average TV advertising cost to run a 30-second commercial on a national network is $104,700 times 3,924 commercials-[32.7 hours equals 3,924 commercials running 30 seconds ] or over $410 million in NEWS time taken to make negative news about President Trump.
But what is really sad is how terrible influenced you were about a President who only 2 other presidents had ever done in the history of the USA.
I'm not going to tell you because YOU immediately think based on your bias it was something bad!
But check out facts which I'm sure you won't because frankly you are NOT an honest much less intelligent person.
You will never do as I've done say I was wrong about somethings because frankly i'm human and not as pompous as you are.
Your lack of checking the FACTS gator, really I'm sorry to say, expose your ignorance!
It's just too bad you couldn't be less provincial as I (who personally never liked Trump as a person...) BUT totally respected what he had done including the above along with helping the US government collect a record amount of revenue which Biden ignorantly takes credit!
New data from the Congressional Budget Office show that federal tax revenues are soaring.
  • After the GOP tax bill passed, CBO projected that corporate tax revenues would rise to $327 billion by 2021, but they came in 13 percent higher than projected at $370 billion.
  • Revenues in 2021 are higher than projected even though GDP for 2021 is down 2 percent from what CBO had projected after the tax bill passed.

MSMdonations.png

That's truly sad that you depended on the biased MSM

I do not rely on the MSM, I have a brain and I use it.

I would like to say I am sorry that I do not share your worship of Trump, but he sucks just as bad (or at least close to as bad) as the current guy.

Arguing about which is worse if like fighting over Ryan Leaf or JaMarcus Russell is the worse QB.

Why would somebody vote Biden? Simple, you may not be able to vote out a MAGA candidate if you let them in the Office of Presidency, if they simply do not want to go, when they lose. So, it is better to vote Joe, than take a chance on voting no longer counting ever again.

What sort of Hitler hugging Communist Fantasy world do you live in?

DAYUM

I would like to say I am sorry that I do not share your worship of Trump, but he sucks just as bad (or at least close to as bad) as the current guy.

Arguing about which is worse if like fighting over Ryan Leaf or JaMarcus Russell is the worse QB.

As much as I don't like Trump and his sons for their violence against animals, you're wrong.
We didn't have massive inflation under Trump. We had cheap gasoline under Trump.
We weren't on the brink of nuclear confrontation like we are now.

You are simply wrong and too high on yourself to realize it.

You didn't get an education at UofF, you apparently got an indoctrination.

As much as I don't like Trump and his sons for their violence against animals, you're wrong.
We didn't have massive inflation under Trump. We had cheap gasoline under Trump.
We weren't on the bring of nuclear confrontation like we are now.

And you do not think that the 7 trillion added to the debt under Trump might have contributed to said inflation? You do not think all those Govt bennies given out during the pandemic might have had something to do with said inflation?
You do not think the Trump CDC Eviction/foreclosure moratorium had anything do with said inflation?

Yes, we had cheap gas, and then when it got too cheap Trump got OPEC and Russia to slash their production the same time the US was doing so. The result was a 7.5% cut in production in 2020. Since that time only North America has come close to being where we were in 2019.

If you think we are on the brink of a nuclear confrontation then you are just a drone that believes too much of what the media tells you.

If you had a brain you wouldn't claim I "worship Trump"... The problem is you have to like some one personally before you accept what they say or do. How provincial, and frankly juvenile. I've worked in my 60 years with a few people that were like Trump, braggarts, idiosyncratic and personally not likable to me... he was and is though an effective boss who's net worth is I'm confident several times larger than yours and mine combined!
But Trump was for America. For law enforcement. For the military. It is sad you let Trump's personality make you less open to his effectiveness.
Oh by the way this sucking Trump was one of only 3 presidents that donated their entire salary to

President Donald Trump Probably Donated His Entire $1.6M Salary Back To The U.S. Government – Here Are The Details​

Again it is sad that you evidently don't have a brain because WITHOUT the MSM biased reporting YOU wouldn't have formed your grossly uninformed opinion about Trump. Again millions of us never liked Trump personally but we definitely agreed with him regarding the border, regarding America regarding many aspects that made him affective as a president. Hint gator... you don't have to like a president personally but what we use to say “if you're going to talk the talk, you've got to walk the walk”... Biden talks the talk while Trump walked the talk!

And you do not think that the 7 trillion added to the debt under Trump might have contributed to said inflation? You do not think all those Govt bennies given out during the pandemic might have had something to do with said inflation?
You do not think the Trump CDC Eviction/foreclosure moratorium had anything do with said inflation?

Yes, we had cheap gas, and then when it got too cheap Trump got OPEC and Russia to slash their production the same time the US was doing so. The result was a 7.5% cut in production in 2020. Since that time only North America has come close to being where we were in 2019.

If you think we are on the brink of a nuclear confrontation then you are just a drone that believes too much of what the media tells you.

blah blah blah....
I posted FACTS. Period.

They ALL suck. Trump was never "worse" than Biden. Besides, Biden isn't in control.
You should know that.

That 7 trillion was the Democrat's bargain for approving the funds to rebuild the military. Tell the truth. It was never Trump's idea to spend, or waste, that much.

What sort of Hitler hugging Communist Fantasy world do you live in?

DAYUM
The kind where Trump sent a mob to march on the Capital to stop the recording of the electoral vote from occurring, while others tried to get fake electoral documents submitted (only without signatures of Governors or officials over the elections in those states) and even spoke out against his own vice president for not going against the constitution and helping Trump overturn the result, prompting an attack on the capital itself, clearly against his oath of office.
Since Trump lost, because he did not have the votes to win, and lost all the recounts, and legal challenges, that is the world I live in. That action by him and the traitor that attacked is despicable and I have no plan to see it repeated, though the same unpatriotic assholes, keep swearing by it, meaning they might choose to overthrow the next one, as very few of these anarchist bastards have renounced violence to achieve political ends. So, they simply cannot be allowed in the presidency for a cycle or two until they have learned, we have and will have a democratically elected representative republic. We are going to continue having a democratically elected representative republic and if the anti-American, anarchists don't like it, they can get the Fk out of the country.

blah blah blah....
I posted FACTS. Period.

They ALL suck. Trump was never "worse" than Biden. Besides, Biden isn't in control.
You should know that.
What you need to understand is, these people may not even believe the nonsense they type, but are payed by the DNC to do so.

The kind where Trump sent a mob to march on the Capital to stop the recording of the electoral vote from occurring, while others tried to get fake electoral documents submitted (only without signatures of Governors or officials over the elections in those states) and even spoke out against his own vice president for not going against the constitution and helping Trump overturn the result, prompting an attack on the capital itself, clearly against his oath of office.
Since Trump lost, because he did not have the votes to win, and lost all the recounts, and legal challenges, that is the world I live in. That action by him and the traitor that attacked is despicable and I have no plan to see it repeated, though the same unpatriotic assholes, keep swearing by it, meaning they might choose to overthrow the next one, as very few of these anarchist bastards have renounced violence to achieve political ends. So, they simply cannot be allowed in the presidency for a cycle or two until they have learned, we have and will have a democratically elected representative republic. We are going to continue having a democratically elected representative republic and if the anti-American, anarchists don't like it, they can get the Fk out of the country.
To actually believe any of that you have to be mentally ill.

No he did not. Those people were there to have Congress investigate the election before they certified it. After months of courts refusing to do anything and the withholding of information through legal means it was the clearest signal they could give that they thought there was massive fraud.

The fact that Congress ignored the people who represented 74 million voters was the coup. Use you head for something else than a cap on your shoulders. A mod? Unfuckingbelievable.

We weren't on the brink of nuclear confrontation like we are now.

Hey I agree with you about disliking Trump even though I don't know much about he and the sons actions against animals.
But Trump was affective. He didn't need his salary and donated all to charity.
He didn't like drug cartels smuggling over the border nor illegals getting free ride to the USA... He supported the military and law enforcement.
Much of his attitude about America was similar to mine and millions like me and evidently YOU!
My position is that the MSM was so biased against Trump, I then believed the opposite! In looking at the attached, you will see why my doubts
about the political posture of MSM provide all the negative perceptions I have about the MSM!
As a result most of what the MSM reports... I need to verify and when I do... I find it very biased!

MSMdonations.png

Forum List

Back