The Power Is Shifting And The Libs Want A Truce

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hulk Hogan was one of the greatest pro-wrestlers of all time

as he got older he became Hollywood Hogan, and lost his popularity, and he tapped out to the younger more muscular Lex Luger. the fans said: "you're past your prime"

well, my friends, the liberals are PAST THEIR PRIME

as he got older he became Hollywood Hogan, and lost his popularity, and he tapped out to the younger more muscular Lex Luger. the fans said: "you're past your prime"

Let me tell you EXACTLY what will change if for some reason Republicans find themselves back in power after next week's midterms.

Oh yeah....N-O-T-H-I-N-G. :)
Republicans have shown they can't govern. And right now, the party's been taken over by the whack jobs. And they will drown out the so called RINO's.

Let me tell you EXACTLY what will change if for some reason Republicans find themselves back in power after next week's midterms.

Republicans have shown they can't govern. And right now, the party's been taken over by the whack jobs. And they will drown out the so called RINO's.
And the Democratic party hasn't been taken over by wack jobs that have proven they can't govern? Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Omar, etc. etc. etc.

The Commies want a truce? Here's your answer shitstains:

Flip the bird.png

Now, go rotate on that!

Modern politics has become nothing more than a struggle for power

Power just for the power itself

Politics has never been about anything else in all of human history.
Not entirely

Dating back to the founding fathers and up to recent decades American patriots managed to rise above themselves in times of great need

hey pass that joint bogart

Forum List

Back