Can republicans overcome the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in history this time?

Nope.. Stay at home, Sharpen your spear, get your war paint on, and practice your Rebel Yell!

1695226391142.png

4 years later is the GOP prepared to deal with this? Biden was very confident that no one can cheat like them. What say you?

I think this upcoming election will be the most contentious we've ever had.

“Republicans” have made whining and conspiracy theories an art form so I have no doubt they will continue their tactics through the next election.

History offers no precedence on which to rely for the answer.

The government failed to properly deal with an attempted coup on Jan.6th.
or
The leader of the attempted coup failed to stand up and lead a justifiable coup against a government in the process of stealing an election.

Those are the choices and fwiw the people have chosen roughly 50/50 between the two.

4 years later is the GOP prepared to deal with this? Biden was very confident that no one can cheat like them. What say you?
I think this upcoming election will be the most contentious we've ever had.

What Joe was talking about was their organization to insure elections they really need to win all come out for democrats. To not allow democrats to win is fraud, because democrats were put on this earth to rule us. :smoke:

What Joe was talking about was their organization to insure elections they really need to win all come out for democrats. To not allow democrats to win is fraud, because democrats were put on this earth to rule us. :smoke:
Why did they lose the House? Worst fraud organization ever.

Optics. Maintains the illusion of a 2-party system. Besides, what better way to make complete asses of the GOP leading up to a big election than to put them in charge and show them as the completely inept, impotent idiots they are?
Nah it was old Republicans voting down ballot and not voting for the Trumpyberra. They won the opportunity to show us how completely inept and impotent idiots they are. It worked.

“Republicans” have made whining and conspiracy theories an art form so I have no doubt they will continue their tactics through the next election.

Trump has been a victim and whining about conspiracies for more than 40 years.

As long as Democrats (usually Black) control the big city shithole ballots where most of the time they can create enough fraudulent ballots to swing an election, we will never see another honest election.

They learned how to do it in 2020. Every election from now on will be a farce. The Democracy in the US is kaput.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 election is now in the historical lexicon of conspiracy theories, alongside the Loose Change 9/11 conspiracy theory, the fake moon landings conspiracy theory, the Bigfoot conspiracy theory, and my dog ate my homework.

As long as Democrats (usually Black) control the big city shithole ballots where most of the time they can create enough fraudulent ballots to swing an election, we will never see another honest election.

They learned how to do it in 2020. Every election from now on will be a farce. The Democracy in the US is kaput.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
How exactly are they creating fraudulent ballots?! I'd love to see how you try and explain this!

Forum List

Back