Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
Her parents were born in India. If she was born before they became naturalized American citizens then she's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency. We've done had one ineligible president that wasn't natural born citizen with Obama and it turned out to be a disaster. Another thing, people in the south still have the red ass at Nikki for banning confederate flags and not respecting southern heritage by removing Confederate statues of southern civil war heroes.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. She was born in South Freaking Carolina, PERIOD FULL STOP.

Take your Whirled Nuts Daily / racist horseshit and drive them both up your anal cavity where the sun don't shine.

No racism because you can have Sikhs of ANY race! YES there are WHITE Sikhs but I don't want them in the White house either so there goes you racist GARBAGE argument!

Of course Nicki Haley isn't a Sikh.

Her parents are. Yeah- just pure racism. Pure bigotry.

Pure Trumpism.

I'm a big Trump supporter but there is NO WAY that towelhead should be anywhere NEAR the White house!

She comes from SIKHS which are nothing but a cult of towelheads! Sorry, but I'm a RATIONAL level headed individual & when you start covering yourself in table cloths, towels, or bedsheets you've gone TOO far!

DON'T play the liberals' game of pandering to every identity group on the planet!!

Is anyone surprised that you are a Trump supporter?

Anyone?

Sounds like most other Trump supporters on this forum

Trump supporters,America lovers their all the same.
Keep making America great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Trump is toppled, Kasich will be the first out of the gate for 2020. I bet Nikki is already preparing to be out one day behind K.

Trump will DESTROY any primary challenge & you KNOW it! There would be a social media onslaught from all directions if anyone DARED challenge Trump!!

That's not up to Rump. It's up to the political party. He can run in primaries all he wants but even if he wins them it doesn't guarantee a nomination.

Ask Teddy Roosevelt about that.

Then again Rump plausiby, if he's even still in office by then, may read the omens and decide not to run again in 2020. He'll just take the typical course, declare himself a winner because he can't face losing, and then sit and whine at everything his successor does. At four in the morning, on Tweeter. :gay:

No. Anyone who accepts a job in the moron’s administration and doesn’t stand up to him will be tossed in the dustbin of history.

Tainted.

Some people do come with Teflon. And she pretty easily brushed off the time a SC Republican rival called her "rag head". That guy went down with a thud.

Plus, Haley did stand up to him recently when she declared that Rump's accusers must be heard. And Rump didn't have much of a response.

She’s gonna hafta leave before the shit hits the fan if she wants a career. That’s my take.

No. Anyone who accepts a job in the moron’s administration and doesn’t stand up to him will be tossed in the dustbin of history.

Tainted.

Some people do come with Teflon. And she pretty easily brushed off the time a SC Republican rival called her "rag head". That guy went down with a thud.

Plus, Haley did stand up to him recently when she declared that Rump's accusers must be heard. And Rump didn't have much of a response.

She’s gonna hafta leave before the shit hits the fan if she wants a career. That’s my take.

Yeah I expect she will.

Overall I'm just saying, like her or not she's a smart cookie --- don't underestimate her.

Tainted.

Yeah I expect she will.

Overall I'm just saying, like her or not she's a smart cookie --- don't underestimate her.

If she were smart, she’d have declined the job. It’s a shit job to begin with. She did herself no favors.

Tainted.

Yeah I expect she will.

If she were smart, she’d have declined the job. It’s a shit job to begin with. She did herself no favors.

It's kept her name in the papers hasn't it? At low risk I might add.

Last edited:
Her parents were born in India. If she was born before they became naturalized American citizens then she's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency. We've done had one ineligible president that wasn't natural born citizen with Obama and it turned out to be a disaster. Another thing, people in the south still have the red ass at Nikki for banning confederate flags and not respecting southern heritage by removing Confederate statues of southern civil war heroes.

Take your Whirled Nuts Daily / racist horseshit and drive them both up your anal cavity where the sun don't shine.
Lol...I see my post made your weak mind.....
giphy.gif

Once again, it doesn't matter if she was born in South Carolina. If her parents weren't naturalized when she was born, that would make her a citizen but not a natural born citizen. The only time a citizen could become president was at the time of the adoption of the Constitution. Read Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution, dummy!

You read it

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Nikki is eligible
No, she's a 14th Amendment statutory citizen but not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen. A statutory citizen is not the same thing as a natural born citizen.

I'm a big Trump supporter but there is NO WAY that towelhead should be anywhere NEAR the White house!

She comes from SIKHS which are nothing but a cult of towelheads! Sorry, but I'm a RATIONAL level headed individual & when you start covering yourself in table cloths, towels, or bedsheets you've gone TOO far!

DON'T play the liberals' game of pandering to every identity group on the planet!!

Is anyone surprised that you are a Trump supporter?

Anyone?

Sounds like most other Trump supporters on this forum

Trump supporters,America lovers their all the same.
Keep making America great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

America lovers? Ha that is a joke. Anyone that tells me this is not a great country cannot tell me they love the country.

I sure in the hell wouldn't vote for her. I can't stand her. She is a chicken hawk neo con. NO THANKS! I would probably vote for Pence but I would rather have a TRUE populist like President Trump in 2024 or I will just vote 3rd party like I did until 2016.

Lol...I see my post made your weak mind.....
giphy.gif

Once again, it doesn't matter if she was born in South Carolina. If her parents weren't naturalized when she was born, that would make her a citizen but not a natural born citizen. The only time a citizen could become president was at the time of the adoption of the Constitution. Read Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution, dummy!

You read it

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Nikki is eligible
No, she's a 14th Amendment statutory citizen but not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen. A statutory citizen is not the same thing as a natural born citizen.

SHE IS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

Try to stop making an ass of yourself

Tainted.

Yeah I expect she will.

It's kept her name in the papers hasn't it?

As would her turning him down and telling him how she really felt about him. She missed her chance.

I sure in the hell wouldn't vote for her. I can't stand her. She is a chicken hawk neo con. NO THANKS! I would probably vote for Pence but I would rather have a TRUE populist like President Trump in 2024 or I will just vote 3rd party like I did until 2016.

Got you down as a "No".

Not sure if that means she can win or not.

Forum List

Back