Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
25734171_10212759045482355_6200671828345772156_o.jpg

Her parents were born in India. If she was born before they became naturalized American citizens then she's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency. We've done had one ineligible president that wasn't natural born citizen with Obama and it turned out to be a disaster. Another thing, people in the south still have the red ass at Nikki for banning confederate flags and not respecting southern heritage by removing Confederate statues of southern civil war heroes.

When Trump is toppled, Kasich will be the first out of the gate for 2020. I bet Nikki is already preparing to be out one day behind K.

I'm a big Trump supporter but there is NO WAY that towelhead should be anywhere NEAR the White house!

She comes from SIKHS which are nothing but a cult of towelheads! Sorry, but I'm a RATIONAL level headed individual & when you start covering yourself in table cloths, towels, or bedsheets you've gone TOO far!

DON'T play the liberals' game of pandering to every identity group on the planet!!

I'm a big Trump supporter but there is NO WAY that towelhead should be anywhere NEAR the White house!

She comes from SIKHS which are nothing but a cult of towelheads! Sorry, but I'm a RATIONAL level headed individual & when you start covering yourself in table cloths, towels, or bedsheets you've gone TOO far!

DON'T play the liberals' game of pandering to every identity group on the planet!!

Is anyone surprised that you are a Trump supporter?

Anyone?

Is anyone surprised that you are a Trump supporter?

Anyone?

Sounds like most other Trump supporters on this forum

When Trump is toppled, Kasich will be the first out of the gate for 2020. I bet Nikki is already preparing to be out one day behind K.
You think Trump will not win re-election? No Dem around to beat him.

Give me Trump ANY DAY over crazy America HATING Democrats who REFUSE to even put up an American flag at their own convention!! They had to be SHAMED into!!

Not to mention they don't believe we have a BORDER & favor ILLEGAL aliens over American citizens!!

Her parents were born in India. If she was born before they became naturalized American citizens then she's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency. We've done had one ineligible president that wasn't natural born citizen with Obama and it turned out to be a disaster. Another thing, people in the south still have the red ass at Nikki for banning confederate flags and not respecting southern heritage by removing Confederate statues of southern civil war heroes.

On top of that NO towelheads in the White house!! No racism here it's just that we shouldn't totally sell ourselves out to every identity group on the planet!

I'd rather have Dr.Ben Carson as President after Trump so there goes your racism argument!!

Forum List

Back