Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
She was born in South Carolina. She can run for POTUS.

Sure she was

Nikki was born in India

I've got a birth certificate right here duly signed by a laundry detergent and corroborated by no less a source that Whirled Nuts Daily.

The nice thing about "Where's the Birth Certificate" billboards is that with no specific name they can be recycled.

I hear she is a muslim

I understand her mother flew from India to South Carolina as soon as she went into labor, just so she could put a birth announcement in the local paper.

Quite a jokester was her mother. She did it on the theory that "no one will believe this".

Sure she was

Nikki was born in India

I've got a birth certificate right here duly signed by a laundry detergent and corroborated by no less a source that Whirled Nuts Daily.

The nice thing about "Where's the Birth Certificate" billboards is that with no specific name they can be recycled.

I hear she is a muslim

I understand her mother flew from India to South Carolina as soon as she went into labor, just so she could put a birth announcement in the local paper.

Quite a jokester was her mother. She did it on the theory that "no one will believe this".

Nikki is an anchor baby
They needed a fake birth certificate to establish bogus citizenship

Sure she was

Nikki was born in India

I hear she is a muslim

Nikki is an anchor baby
They needed a fake birth certificate to establish bogus citizenship

Once Nikki Haley is sworn in hamburger will be illegal. It's cow. :nono:

Also as part of the reincarnation re-education program we will all be required to watch TV reruns of
"My Mother the Car".

Forum List

Back