Can GOP win if Trump isn't nominee?

For Whites in your scenario to "embrace" the "results of elections" will be for the largest ethnic group to embrace never having their interests considered in national policy again.

That has never happened before.

Do you really expect Whites to be fine with that?

For Whites in your scenario to "embrace" the "results of elections" will be for the largest ethnic group to embrace never having their interests considered in national policy again.

Just one question.........what "interests" of whites do you think will not be addressed?

NOt being discriminated against is a big one.

Now,

I'm sorry...... but not having the best jobs, political seats and salaries reserved for you is not discrimination

In case you haven't noticed. White, male, christians will still have a vote...they will just not have the majority they are accustomed to

Now if in your world, White, male christians will revolt if they don't get to call all the shots anymore....maybe we never should have allowed them control in the first part

RW, your spin doesn't change the facts.

AA, especially combined with Disparate Impact Theory will in your scenario lead to mandated discrimination against Whites, as it has already done so, and been narrowly overrule in the New Haven Firefighter case.

It is not about "not being able to call the shots" it is about never having their interests considered in national policy again.

YOur hostility to our position is just an example of the vast and ever growing gulf between the majority rule and the majority of the largest single ethnic group in your scenario.

Are you now telling me that you really have never considered the obvious results of your sides polices?

How do you think Whites will react to this and more?

Affirmative Action has been in place for 45 years. It has been hugely successful and almost every American has benefitted from it.

We had the same threats back then about what will happen if white males no longer get all the positions of responsibility

Hate to tell you, but most whites have already accepted it

wrong, whites will not accept being discriminated against. Hate to tell you, but white Christians are still a majority in the USA.

Most believe that everyone should get an equal chance at success in this country. AA gives some a more than equal chance and that is unconstitutional, and has failed. AA and the liberal mantra have created a permanent dependent underclass made up mostly of minorities.

Liberalism never works, never has, never will. Freedom works.

What you libs can't deal with is that real freedom includes both the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. You idiots want the government to prevent anyone from ever failing. That is just plain stupid.

I am shocked at the reactions of Republicans here

When it becomes politically impossible to win the Presidency any more their reaction is not....what do we need to change about our Party to become politically relevant again?

Their reaction is...where are my guns?

Just one question.........what "interests" of whites do you think will not be addressed?

Now,

I'm sorry...... but not having the best jobs, political seats and salaries reserved for you is not discrimination

In case you haven't noticed. White, male, christians will still have a vote...they will just not have the majority they are accustomed to

Now if in your world, White, male christians will revolt if they don't get to call all the shots anymore....maybe we never should have allowed them control in the first part

AA, especially combined with Disparate Impact Theory will in your scenario lead to mandated discrimination against Whites, as it has already done so, and been narrowly overrule in the New Haven Firefighter case.

It is not about "not being able to call the shots" it is about never having their interests considered in national policy again.

YOur hostility to our position is just an example of the vast and ever growing gulf between the majority rule and the majority of the largest single ethnic group in your scenario.

Are you now telling me that you really have never considered the obvious results of your sides polices?

Affirmative Action has been in place for 45 years. It has been hugely successful and almost every American has benefitted from it.

We had the same threats back then about what will happen if white males no longer get all the positions of responsibility

No, they have not. THat is why there has been so much roll back as with

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rollback which will be reversed as soon as the Court gets one more lib on it.

So, you have been living in a fantasy land where the majority of Whites will be Permanently Disenfranchised and being completely fine with that...

Dude.

Seriously.

The majority of WHites do NOT agree with you, that's why they vote GOP.

They are not going to be happy about being second class citizens for the rest of their lives.

All that gap you feel when you consider my words? That is what the majority of WHites will be feeling when they are told that they are not being discriminated against, they are just not calling the shots anymore.

But they will be just as certain as you are now, that they are right and they are not goin to be happy.

You need to start checking your assumptions.

When it becomes politically impossible to win the Presidency any more their reaction is not....what do we need to change about our Party to become politically relevant again?

New Hillary E-mail Release: 7,800 Pages, 328 Classified - Total Now at 999 Classified E-mails | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

almost 1000 classified e-mails by the hildebeast. She is history.

But you didn't answer my question. Are you a minority female?

Now,

wrong, whites will not accept being discriminated against. Hate to tell you, but white Christians are still a majority in the USA.

Most believe that everyone should get an equal chance at success in this country. AA gives some a more than equal chance and that is unconstitutional, and has failed. AA and the liberal mantra have created a permanent dependent underclass made up mostly of minorities.

Liberalism never works, never has, never will. Freedom works.

What you libs can't deal with is that real freedom includes both the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. You idiots want the government to prevent anyone from ever failing. That is just plain stupid.

Arent message boards GREAT. You can just make up any stupid shit and say it like it is the truth.

You do that ALL the time.

Gotta love it.

That is a bigoted whine on your part, Correll. We will be entitled to that portion of results based on the numbers we can bring to the polls. And those results we will embrace.

When one of the other sides core beliefs in discriminating against Whites, we cannot change to appeal to them.

For example.

That is a bigoted whine on your part, Correll. We will be entitled to that portion of results based on the numbers we can bring to the polls. And those results we will embrace.

We will embrace never having our interests considered again?

Unlikely.

And it is not bigoted to not want to be discriminated against. YOu ass.

[QUOTE="Redfish, post: 12930733, member: A practicing muslim cannot adapt American culture without going against Islam. Your ignorance is also confirmed. Having spent many months in muslim countries I speak from experience.
That is a lie, an ignorant lie by Redfish. I know many Muslims and they adapt. The younger Muslims adapt very easily. They like America.

The demographics in Reagan's day does not exist now.

HRC is starting with 235 to 245 EV.

Right now, our GOP far right is doing its best to give the presidency and the Senate to the Dems.

Yes, we all have to accept the results of elections. But we do not have to "embrace" them or be happy about them, or cave in to beliefs that we disagree with.

Funny, but I don't think you would say what you said if conservatives controlled every aspect of government and media. Careful what you wish for, the shoe could be on the other foot.

We will embrace never having our interests considered again? Unlikely. And it is not bigoted to not want to be discriminated against. YOu ass.
Your first question is stupid and not based in reality. No one wants to be discriminated against. And there you go being a jerk.

[QUOTE="Redfish, post: 12930733, member: A practicing muslim cannot adapt American culture without going against Islam. Your ignorance is also confirmed. Having spent many months in muslim countries I speak from experience.
That is a lie, an ignorant lie by Redfish. I know many Muslims and they adapt. The younger Muslims adapt very easily. They like America.

Sure they like America. They also support Islamic teachings which are contrary to the US constitution. Like the subjugation of women, sharia law, murder of non-believers, etc.

your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance.

Yes, we all have to accept the results of elections. But we do not have to "embrace" them or be happy about them, or cave in to beliefs that we disagree with.

Funny, but I don't think you would say what you said if conservatives controlled every aspect of government and media. Careful what you wish for, the shoe could be on the other foot.
If cons can get the government, they will rule as they wish. We would have to accept the results. The nice thing is the far right cons will never, ever have the government.

Sure they like America. They also support Islamic teachings which are contrary to the US constitution. Like the subjugation of women, sharia law, murder of non-believers, etc.

Your ignorant, arrogant bigotry is showing. The great majority adapt very well. Yup, a few commit crimes. Just like Dylan Roof.

You freaks are not going to get your way, Redfish, because you and your ilk are not and won't ever be mainstream America.

The demographics in Reagan's day does not exist now.

HRC is starting with 235 to 245 EV.

Right now, our GOP far right is doing its best to give the presidency and the Senate to the Dems.

For the last 50 years the Dems have had a fine plan of making this nation an One Party State by importing Third World Voters to vote for their shitty Third World Politics.

And it is working.

At terrible cost for the nation, but hey, they don't seem to care about that.

Apparently they have been telling themselves that it will all be ok somehow. And they have been dim enough to believe it.

If cons can get the government, they will rule as they wish. We would have to accept the results. The nice thing is the far right cons will never, ever have the government.

Grow up, the far right is a tiny stupid minority. It will never amount to anything. However, the far left controls the dem party and much of the media and entertainment industry. They are trying to indoctrinate americans with their liberal bullshit, but americans are not as stupid as the libs think they are.

Most of America is center right. That faction will decide the next election.

Your ignorant, arrogant bigotry is showing. The great majority adapt very well. Yup, a few commit crimes. Just like Dylan Roof.

You freaks are not going to get your way, Redfish, because you and your ilk are not and won't ever be mainstream America.

The Koran is not compatible with the US constitution. They are in conflict on almost every area of human life.

A devout muslim cannot swear loyalty to the US constitution without denouncing his/her faith.

Ignorance like yours is why 9/11 happened, and why hundreds were murdered in Paris last month.

We will embrace never having our interests considered again? Unlikely. And it is not bigoted to not want to be discriminated against. YOu ass.
Your first question is stupid and not based in reality. No one wants to be discriminated against. And there you go being a jerk.

AA combined with Disparate Impact Theory mandates anti-white discrimination.

Last time is was ruled against by a narrow one vote margin.

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In RW's scenario of GOP marginalization, this will soon be reversed and then built on from there.

It is unrealistic of YOU to deny this reality.

And calling me a bigot for no reason was you being a jerk.

And no, no one wants to be discriminated against.

The largest single ethnic group will be discriminated against by law and will have no legal or democratic recourse.

ANd that is ONE INTEREST that will not be considered.

Enjoy the harmony of civil discourse today. This is the Good Old Days.

Grow up, the far right is a tiny stupid minority. It will never amount to anything. However, the far left controls the dem party and much of the media and entertainment industry. They are trying to indoctrinate americans with their liberal bullshit, but americans are not as stupid as the libs think they are.

Most of America is center right. That faction will decide the next election.
One, you are far right, not mainstream. At least 10% of America is like you, and that is bad. Your nonsense about the far left is meaningless. If that were so, we would have had a socialist single payer system in place si years ago.

You freaks are not going to rule.

Forum List

Back