Can GOP win if Trump isn't nominee?

RW, your spin doesn't change the facts.

AA, especially combined with Disparate Impact Theory will in your scenario lead to mandated discrimination against Whites, as it has already done so, and been narrowly overrule in the New Haven Firefighter case.

It is not about "not being able to call the shots" it is about never having their interests considered in national policy again.

YOur hostility to our position is just an example of the vast and ever growing gulf between the majority rule and the majority of the largest single ethnic group in your scenario.

Are you now telling me that you really have never considered the obvious results of your sides polices?

How do you think Whites will react to this and more?

Affirmative Action has been in place for 45 years. It has been hugely successful and almost every American has benefitted from it.

We had the same threats back then about what will happen if white males no longer get all the positions of responsibility

Hate to tell you, but most whites have already accepted it

No, they have not. THat is why there has been so much roll back as with

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rollback which will be reversed as soon as the Court gets one more lib on it.

So, you have been living in a fantasy land where the majority of Whites will be Permanently Disenfranchised and being completely fine with that...

Dude.

Seriously.

The majority of WHites do NOT agree with you, that's why they vote GOP.

They are not going to be happy about being second class citizens for the rest of their lives.

All that gap you feel when you consider my words? That is what the majority of WHites will be feeling when they are told that they are not being discriminated against, they are just not calling the shots anymore.

But they will be just as certain as you are now, that they are right and they are not goin to be happy.

You need to start checking your assumptions.

I don't think you understand what disenfranchised means

When blacks were blocked from voting....they were disenfranchised
Just because the vote goes against you does not amount to disenfranchisement

IF the system has been gamed so that the vote ALWAYS goes against you, it does amount to disenfranchisement.

And that is what you have been gloating about, with your talk of Demographic Shift and "the next Republican President hasn't been born yet".

How angry would you be if my side had managed to game the system to shut you and yours out forever? So that every President and Congress and Court was, from your viewpoint, the Far Right?

Would you "embrace that"?

The vote goes against you because you cling to out of date policies and run candidates who offend large percentages of the electorate

You are not being cheated....you are being beaten

Your side is also gaming the system by controlling the statehouses and gerrymandering congressional districts

Its not fair, but it is politics
B

BUll, you gamed the system by importing tens of millions of Third World Voters.

Those "out of date polices" are plenty popular with one demographic of young people, so that's not the issue. Unless you are claiming young white people are behind the times? lol!

IF the system has been gamed so that the vote ALWAYS goes against you, it does amount to disenfranchisement.

And that is what you have been gloating about, with your talk of Demographic Shift and "the next Republican President hasn't been born yet".

How angry would you be if my side had managed to game the system to shut you and yours out forever? So that every President and Congress and Court was, from your viewpoint, the Far Right?

Trump, Cruz, Carson......all appeal to voters who already vote Republican. They will increase turnout and margins in red states that already vote Republican. They will lose votes in swing states

Rubio seems to be the only Republican with a chance of beating Hillary
He is young to offset Hillarys age and staleness factor
He is Hispanic which offsets the Hispanic vote lost by Trump
He represents Florida which is a critical swing state
He is also likeable....which few Republicans are

Trump might be just as old as Hillary, but he carries it much better.

Hispanics don't want this country flooded with immigrants either. They have a vested interest in this country NOT becoming a Third World Shithole like the ones they left behind.

And Trump is more likable than Hillary, which is admittedly a very, very, very low bar.

Affirmative Action has been in place for 45 years. It has been hugely successful and almost every American has benefitted from it.

We had the same threats back then about what will happen if white males no longer get all the positions of responsibility

Hate to tell you, but most whites have already accepted it

So, you have been living in a fantasy land where the majority of Whites will be Permanently Disenfranchised and being completely fine with that...

Dude.

Seriously.

They are not going to be happy about being second class citizens for the rest of their lives.

All that gap you feel when you consider my words? That is what the majority of WHites will be feeling when they are told that they are not being discriminated against, they are just not calling the shots anymore.

But they will be just as certain as you are now, that they are right and they are not goin to be happy.

The vote goes against you because you cling to out of date policies and run candidates who offend large percentages of the electorate

Your side is also gaming the system by controlling the statehouses and gerrymandering congressional districts

B

Those "out of date polices" are plenty popular with one demographic of young people, so that's not the issue. Unless you are claiming young white people are behind the times? lol!

Only American citizens can vote
They came her for a better life not because Democrats brought them in

The next Republican President has not been born yet because Republicans have not evolved their policies to reflect current demographics. 1950s Republicans could have won in todays environment, todays Republicans can't

Rubio's inexperience worries me, but I don't see why he'd be unacceptable to Trump supporters, assuming he just won more delegates that did Trump, so the party nominated him, rather than some skullduggery. Now if Trump has the most delegates and still isn't the nominee, then I'd see their issue. And, Jeb and Christi are truly tied to the establishment. Kasich, not so much, but he has no chance.

Trump, Cruz, Carson......all appeal to voters who already vote Republican. They will increase turnout and margins in red states that already vote Republican. They will lose votes in swing states

Hispanics don't want this country flooded with immigrants either. They have a vested interest in this country NOT becoming a Third World Shithole like the ones they left behind.

And Trump is more likable than Hillary, which is admittedly a very, very, very low bar.

Carson and Rubio are likeable
Trump and Cruz come off like a couple of dicks

Rubio's inexperience worries me, but I don't see why he'd be unacceptable to Trump supporters, assuming he just won more delegates that did Trump, so the party nominated him, rather than some skullduggery. Now if Trump has the most delegates and still isn't the nominee, then I'd see their issue. And, Jeb and Christi are truly tied to the establishment. Kasich, not so much, but he has no chance.

Rubio can win on being young and dynamic in the mold of JFK or Obama
Provided he can distance himeslf from the batshit crazy part of the Republican Party who alienate moderates

Carson and Rubio are likeable
Trump and Cruz come off like a couple of dicks
Trump's the champion of losers .... the typical demigod. Cruz is the candidate of the 1% who waxes on Christian.

Rubio can win on being young and dynamic in the mold of JFK or Obama
Provided he can distance himeslf from the batshit crazy part of the Republican Party who alienate moderates
That's the thing. I think he can be not of the establishment but also not batshit crazy too ... and not be all racist and afraid the Mexicans are gonna take all our white women.

He scares me a bit. But then Reagan terrified me. Reagan had more experience though.

Dude.

Seriously.

B

The next Republican President has not been born yet because Republicans have not evolved their policies to reflect current demographics. 1950s Republicans could have won in todays environment, todays Republicans can't

I said nothing about illegals. I'm talking legal Third World Immigration as per the 1964 Immigration Act lied about by Ted Kennedy.

"Current Demographics" are a result of that move to "game the system".

I can see that you are in a state of Denial over the long term results of your sides policies.

If you do not like the idea of Permanently Disenfranchising the largest single ethnic group in the US, then you should not be gloating about it.

I keep asking you how you think Whites will react, or how you would react to the situation you describe if it were reversed.

You never answer me.

B

I said nothing about illegals. I'm talking legal Third World Immigration as per the 1964 Immigration Act lied about by Ted Kennedy.

I can see that you are in a state of Denial over the long term results of your sides policies.

If you do not like the idea of Permanently Disenfranchising the largest single ethnic group in the US, then you should not be gloating about it.

I keep asking you how you think Whites will react, or how you would react to the situation you describe if it were reversed.

You never answer me.

I keep telling you

Whites will react responsibly and not go running for their guns

B

You never answer me.

That's the base element of Trump. Whites are being "permanently disenfranchised." When did a race have a greater right to enfranchisement than any other race? The old truism was immigrants always vote dem, but in two generations the kids will be gopers. Blacks were different, but they weren't really immigrants. We are a nation of immigrants, and blacks never totally assimilated.

Sure they like America. They also support Islamic teachings which are contrary to the US constitution. Like the subjugation of women, sharia law, murder of non-believers, etc.

your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance.
Your ignorant, arrogant bigotry is showing. The great majority adapt very well. Yup, a few commit crimes. Just like Dylan Roof.

You freaks are not going to get your way, Redfish, because you and your ilk are not and won't ever be mainstream America.

The Koran is not compatible with the US constitution. They are in conflict on almost every area of human life.

A devout muslim cannot swear loyalty to the US constitution without denouncing his/her faith.

Ignorance like yours is why 9/11 happened, and why hundreds were murdered in Paris last month.

Neither is the Torah or the Bible

That is why we maintain a seperation of church and state

Actually both the Bible and the Torah are compatible with the US constitution. The constitution was based on judeo/Christian principles.

But we do have separation of church and state, no muslim country has that. Are you aware of that?

Neither does any Christian or Jewish state, and you are unaware of that.

Are you claiming that the USA does not have separation of church and state? Do we have a national religion? Do religious leaders decide national policy?

In muslim countries the Koran is the law. The mullahs and ayatollahs run the countries.

You are either very ignorant, or very stupid. Which is it?

Trump can appeal to around 30% of the Republican Party (low information bigots)
That would carry over to 15% of the general electorate

If he gets the GOP nod, I assume some Republicans would hold their nose and vote Republican (more would stay home) bringing him up to maybe 40% of the popualr vote

He would lose in a landslide

B

You never answer me.

That's the base element of Trump. Whites are being "permanently disenfranchised." When did a race have a greater right to enfranchisement than any other race? The old truism was immigrants always vote dem, but in two generations the kids will be gopers. Blacks were different, but they weren't really immigrants. We are a nation of immigrants, and blacks never totally assimilated.

Interesting comment since we have a black president, black attorney general, black supreme court justice, black senators, black congressmen, black mayors. Which blacks have not totally assimilated?

Trump can appeal to around 30% of the Republican Party (low information bigots)
That would carry over to 15% of the general electorate

If he gets the GOP nod, I assume some Republicans would hold their nose and vote Republican (more would stay home) bringing him up to maybe 40% of the popualr vote

He would lose in a landslide

The national polls say otherwise, but continue the fantasy if it makes you sleep well.

NOTE: HILLARY CLINTON WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT, BOOK IT.

Your ignorant, arrogant bigotry is showing. The great majority adapt very well. Yup, a few commit crimes. Just like Dylan Roof.

You freaks are not going to get your way, Redfish, because you and your ilk are not and won't ever be mainstream America.

The Koran is not compatible with the US constitution. They are in conflict on almost every area of human life.

A devout muslim cannot swear loyalty to the US constitution without denouncing his/her faith.

Ignorance like yours is why 9/11 happened, and why hundreds were murdered in Paris last month.

Actually both the Bible and the Torah are compatible with the US constitution. The constitution was based on judeo/Christian principles.

But we do have separation of church and state, no muslim country has that. Are you aware of that?

Are you claiming that the USA does not have separation of church and state? Do we have a national religion? Do religious leaders decide national policy?

In muslim countries the Koran is the law. The mullahs and ayatollahs run the countries.

I'm saying you lack the ability to distinguish between a judeochristian nation and the US

Trump beats Rubio in Florida. Do you ever turn on the TV?

B

You never answer me.

I keep telling you

Whites will react responsibly and not go running for their guns

Accepting Permanent Disenfranchisement is hardly responsible.

What about their responsibility to their children? To not let them grow up to be Second Class Citizens?

You keep mentioning "Guns".

Are you trying to say that violence is what you see if your scenario that you keep gloating over comes to pass?

I'm saying you lack the ability to distinguish between a judeochristian nation and the US

The US constitution was founded on Judeo/Christian principles. Christians and Jews make up the majority of Americans who practice religion. Our money says "in God we trust".

You can deny those realities if you wish, but you cannot change them.

You can object to the US being a nation that recognizes God at the ultimate power if you wish, but you cannot change it.

Forum List

Back