Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

All I can say white privilege is a lie. If you look at the entire history of the world going back thousands and thousands of years how many black countries have been first or even second world countries? How many contributions to the human race have blacks given us vs non blacks such as science, engineering, medical, etc? Even when Spaniards were building ships and setting up trade routes blacks still lived in huts.

Bottom line is while some blacks are able to achieve the majority of them can't and never have even in places where there were no whites 2000 years ago. They just aren't as capable as whites and Asians.

White privilege is not having to even acknowledge that white privilege is real at all.

I'm sure the millions and millions of broke, poor, poverty level white people in America would like to know where their white privilege is at.

Is the debt out of control because the government didn't take enough money from you, or is it because the people with all the money haven't been contributing to the kitty?
It's because the government spends above revenue levels. This has been going on for decades, even though revenue levels have increased.

The only white privilege I've seen is not being constantly told you're a victim who needs special treatment to excel in life.
Do you think it solely what they are being told or do you think it’s could be backed up by actual experiences in life?

All I can say white privilege is a lie. If you look at the entire history of the world going back thousands and thousands of years how many black countries have been first or even second world countries? How many contributions to the human race have blacks given us vs non blacks such as science, engineering, medical, etc? Even when Spaniards were building ships and setting up trade routes blacks still lived in huts.

Bottom line is while some blacks are able to achieve the majority of them can't and never have even in places where there were no whites 2000 years ago. They just aren't as capable as whites and Asians.

I'm sure the millions and millions of broke, poor, poverty level white people in America would like to know where their white privilege is at.
You’re confusing the word privilege with financial success.
Not unlike your confusion over racial superiority.

White privilege is the privilege to have the confidence to display such hubris by publicly stating such foolish ideas with little or no pushback. In fact you’re more likely to receive support rather than scorn.

It's because the government spends above revenue levels. This has been going on for decades, even though revenue levels have increased.
It’s called deficit spending. It’s part of economic theory and strategy for growing economies. With that said there are responsible and irresponsible ways to do it

White privilege was the beginning of the problem that has resulted in a race problem and the racism problems that exist today in America. The black people never reached equality and so white privilege has always been.

Nothing can change for the better until white America accepts the blame and then takes concentrated affirmative action to change it.

Will that ever be possible? Presently there are attempts to face the problems with police brutality and incarceration, but that has tried for many years and has failed.

Threads such as this one that is intended to make a political point can be redirected back on topic , and that can at least introduce the topic named by the OP.
I don't understand it.

I mean, 70% of Black families are a single parent home, who are mostly uneducated, with government giving them welfare to live

Why can't they escape poverty?

Must be racism.

You’re confusing the word privilege with financial success.
Not unlike your confusion over racial superiority.

White privilege is the privilege to have the confidence to display such hubris by publicly stating such foolish ideas with little or no pushback. In fact you’re more likely to receive support rather than scorn.
Black privilege is the privilege to have the confidence to display such hubris by publicly stating such foolish ideas with little or no pushback. In fact you’re more likely to receive support rather than scorn.
There, I fixed it for you. White people get pushback for just being white--the term white privilege is a prime example. Racism. Bigotry.

Forum List

Back