Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

This would not be an example of white privilege
Ladies and Gentlemen, the white privilege police has arrived

Please keep your hands where they can be seen and for the Love of God Almighty do as he says.

Black privilege is the privilege to have the confidence to display such hubris by publicly stating such foolish ideas with little or no pushback. In fact you’re more likely to receive support rather than scorn.
There, I fixed it for you. White people get pushback for just being white--the term white privilege is a prime example. Racism. Bigotry.
You’re simply exemplifying my point about not having to believe it is real at all.

Last edited:
White privilege was the beginning of the problem that has resulted in a race problem and the racism problems that exist today in America. The black people never reached equality and so white privilege has always been.
what problem?

Is the debt out of control because the government didn't take enough money from you, or is it because the people with all the money haven't been contributing to the kitty?
they spent more than they had. That's truly embarrassing that grown adults don't know not to overspend what they have.

In your experience you no doubt believe that. White privilege is not usually experienced by white folks. It’s observed from the outside by those who struggle with issues that you often don’t.
Hence my statement.
I don't even know what that word salad means. so someone just gets to say rrrrrrrracist for no good reason? hmmm, isn't that racist itself? It is to me.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the white privilege police has arrived

Please keep your hands where they can be seen and for the Love of God Almighty do as he says.
Facts are facts and the facts here are you didn’t state an example of white privilege. Which is obvious as you didn’t even try.

The only white privilege I've seen is not being constantly told you're a victim who needs special treatment to excel in life.
blacks say that all the time. They want their people to stop playing the victim. Why do they you supposed?

It's because the government spends above revenue levels. This has been going on for decades, even though revenue levels have increased.
But there's abundant evidence to show that there hasn't been enough spending. Take the country's infrastructure alone!

And then take America's lack of a social safety net of health care, etc., etc., for all the people!

Forum List

Back