Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

That stereotype is a direct result of white privilege. It reflects the oppression handed down to blacks for over 400 years.

It has nothing to do with white privilege, it has to do with how they conduct themselves. White privilege means that white people have some sort of advantage over other groups of people which isn't the case and hasn't been for at least 50 years.

Dude, are you retarded on purpose, or do you practice this because you simply can't reason like normal human beings?

I never said they were killing them. You are a liar as always, to go along with your retarded posts. I said they would kill them if they started showing up in rural towns where they are not wanted, and if they felt they could get away with it. White supremacists in rural Idaho, with Blacks moving in, would be a disaster in waiting.

Well I'm so glad you leftists have these crystal balls that tell us "what would happen if" but the fact is you're making it all up in your head. Your problem is you watch too many old movies and think it's reality.

Come to my neighborhood and I'll show you how those stereotypes are actually true. I don't just opine on them, I live with them. So trust me, I know much more about them than you do.
It’s your bigotry that uses those stereotypes to paint all black folks with the brush of your worst examples.

Using that measure, you must be white trash.

It’s your bigotry that uses those stereotypes to paint all black folks with the brush of your worst examples.

Using that measure, you must be white trash.

Not all of them but quite a few. Why do you think property value goes down when they move in? Because there are enough of them to fit that stereotype that causes property devaluation.

Not all of them but quite a few. Why do you think property value goes down when they move in? Because there are enough of them to fit that stereotype that causes property devaluation.
You only reinforce my case every time you post shit like this.

You stupidly ask repeatedly for examples of white privilege while ignoring your own beliefs and behaviors which is ironically the perfect examples of white privilege.

You only reinforce my case every time you post shit like this.

You stupidly ask repeatedly for examples of white privilege while ignoring your own beliefs and behaviors which is ironically the perfect examples of white privilege.
Is this security guard getting his white privilege on?

No one takes you seriously. That’s for sure.
You literally just made yourself an example of the stereotypes and biases mentioned in my post with your response.

You most likely aren’t even aware you did so.
Nope, sorry, you act like this shit doesn't happen. You apparently haven't hired people or know anyone who does.

Forum List

Back