Can democrats lead a country they despise? And ppl they HATE

Obama sure did better than Trump.
At golf? Or destroying health care? Ha
Well he golfed less than trump. My healthcare didn’t change. The country is in shambles . No idea if my kids will be able
to even go to school in the fall. There is no question 4 years ago was better.
Trump is working when he golfs and exercise at the same time.. cops cut hundreds of deals on the golf course.. Obama wishes he had a golf course a beautiful one to bring world leaders to to negotiate deals
Is he? Working at destroying the country? We are in awful shape. Worst covid response in the world. When he going to work on that?
Bad response according to who? You? Lol
According to the facts. We are in poor shape while others are successfully opening. I can’t tell if you are more dumb or dishonest.
Do you have any names? We are all confused you know something we don’t
Who has the most covid deaths and new cases?
What country do you trust with this data? Mic drop
Well certainly all of Europe. Hard to hide deaths. So you are just in denial eh?
Lol Orlando democrats just lied .. Europe haha
So you are mostly dishonest then?
Are you calling the report a lie!? I can only imagine the lies in Boston,, NY, California.. etc.. WOW
I’m saying you are delusional or dishonest. You are ignoring facts.
I just posted facts.. YOU DEMOCRATS ARE LYING ANOUT NUMBERS.. why lie? Election? Want
To win being dishonest? Why?
You posted breitbart garbage. Even the republican governor isn’t denying the numbers.

Breibart is reporting on a local Fox story. If you even opened the link up, you would understand that.

According to the report, some labs were testing 100% positive, and others very near that number. The Florida health department stated those private labs were not reporting the negative results, just the positive. When others were confronted, they all admitted that the reported numbers were not only wrong, they were way off at least in the double digit rage.
So your saying all is good in FL? Surprised the repub governor isn’t saying that. You guys will believe anything...

It's not any good in any part of the country. But what is clear is that if they can convince people this is the end of the Fn world, it will completely destroy our economy thus giving confused Joe a slight chance at winning.
It already has. Economy a mess. Trump has given no leadership. Worst response.

While the EU's unemployment rate is rising, ours is lowering, and the last report (June) had some very positive numbers in it. Democrats know they need to stop that. While nobody with any common sense can say we will be back to where we were in the height of our employment rate come November, all people really want to see from an economic standpoint are improvements every month. That will be enough for Trump to easily take re-election even if the unemployment rate is 6% at the time.
Trump should lose based on the failed policy before the pandemic. The failed response to the pandemic should seal the deal. You are going to vote for a president that makes Obama look fiscally responsible?

Why do you think would happen if Creepy Joe got in? Free college, national healthcare, reparations, vastly increasing energy costs........

Yes, I'm taking my chances with Trump.

Trump had his chance. He blew it.

Right. Haven't you noticed? You people on the left have a very bad track record when it comes to making predictions.
Like when we predicted the coronavirus would just disappear?

He blew it.

Well he golfed less than trump. My healthcare didn’t change. The country is in shambles . No idea if my kids will be able
Trump is working when he golfs and exercise at the same time.. cops cut hundreds of deals on the golf course.. Obama wishes he had a golf course a beautiful one to bring world leaders to to negotiate deals

That's besides the fact Trump got more positive work done in one year of his term than DumBama did in both his terms.

What positive work? Shuffling the bad NAFTA deal with one equally bad? Getting special deals from China for Ivanka while giving payola to farmers? Race baiting? Shooting disinfectant to kill COVID? Criminal pardons for his protection?

Which are all pretty much lies. What deal did Trump make for Ivanka, and how did she benefit? What did Trump ever say that was race baiting? Oh yes, and criminal pardons because of his protection.

View attachment 363346

Are you trying to claim that ivanka didn’t get exclusive trademark deals while farmers were locked in his trade war?

Dude, his whole presidency is based on race baiting. Did he not claim that he received a ruling against him because the judge was “Mexican”.

Roger stone

You don't need any strings to get a stupid Chinese trademark deal, you can find them at the bottom of Cracker Jack boxes. It's just another lie the Democrats started when Trump took over.

The growth rate of China's trademark registration has been increasing since 2013. In 2017, China's trademark applications reaches 5.748 million, up 55.7% year on year, both setting record highs.

【Statistics of China trademark registration application 2013 - 2017】

f6c78295-7bed-40d3-a96b-f7c6e3de94c9.JPG

By the end of 2017, the total number of Chinese trademark applications is 27.842 million, the total number of registered trademarks is 17.301 million, and the number of valid registered trademarks is 14.92 million, ranking the first in the world for 17 consecutive years.

In 2017, 4,810 applications for Madrid international registration of trademarks were submitted by Chinese applicants, representing a 59.6% increase over 2016, ranking the third in the Madrid Alliance.

Does that number include foreign applicants...

Is he? Working at destroying the country? We are in awful shape. Worst covid response in the world. When he going to work on that?
According to the facts. We are in poor shape while others are successfully opening. I can’t tell if you are more dumb or dishonest.
Well certainly all of Europe. Hard to hide deaths. So you are just in denial eh?
Are you calling the report a lie!? I can only imagine the lies in Boston,, NY, California.. etc.. WOW
I just posted facts.. YOU DEMOCRATS ARE LYING ANOUT NUMBERS.. why lie? Election? Want
You posted breitbart garbage. Even the republican governor isn’t denying the numbers.

Breibart is reporting on a local Fox story. If you even opened the link up, you would understand that.

According to the report, some labs were testing 100% positive, and others very near that number. The Florida health department stated those private labs were not reporting the negative results, just the positive. When others were confronted, they all admitted that the reported numbers were not only wrong, they were way off at least in the double digit rage.
So your saying all is good in FL? Surprised the repub governor isn’t saying that. You guys will believe anything...

It's not any good in any part of the country. But what is clear is that if they can convince people this is the end of the Fn world, it will completely destroy our economy thus giving confused Joe a slight chance at winning.

While the EU's unemployment rate is rising, ours is lowering, and the last report (June) had some very positive numbers in it. Democrats know they need to stop that. While nobody with any common sense can say we will be back to where we were in the height of our employment rate come November, all people really want to see from an economic standpoint are improvements every month. That will be enough for Trump to easily take re-election even if the unemployment rate is 6% at the time.
Trump should lose based on the failed policy before the pandemic. The failed response to the pandemic should seal the deal. You are going to vote for a president that makes Obama look fiscally responsible?

Why do you think would happen if Creepy Joe got in? Free college, national healthcare, reparations, vastly increasing energy costs........

Says who the small tds mob?

Me and tucker can together to ask this question..
you actually hate us. How can you lead us?
You obviously don't speak for Tucker. But you sure are his fat, pimply bottom, fluffer. You go girl!

Yeah; I’m one of few people who think Trump isn’t doing fabulously.

Last edited:

That's besides the fact Trump got more positive work done in one year of his term than DumBama did in both his terms.

What positive work? Shuffling the bad NAFTA deal with one equally bad? Getting special deals from China for Ivanka while giving payola to farmers? Race baiting? Shooting disinfectant to kill COVID? Criminal pardons for his protection?

Which are all pretty much lies. What deal did Trump make for Ivanka, and how did she benefit? What did Trump ever say that was race baiting? Oh yes, and criminal pardons because of his protection.

View attachment 363346

Are you trying to claim that ivanka didn’t get exclusive trademark deals while farmers were locked in his trade war?

Dude, his whole presidency is based on race baiting. Did he not claim that he received a ruling against him because the judge was “Mexican”.

Roger stone

You don't need any strings to get a stupid Chinese trademark deal, you can find them at the bottom of Cracker Jack boxes. It's just another lie the Democrats started when Trump took over.

The growth rate of China's trademark registration has been increasing since 2013. In 2017, China's trademark applications reaches 5.748 million, up 55.7% year on year, both setting record highs.

【Statistics of China trademark registration application 2013 - 2017】

f6c78295-7bed-40d3-a96b-f7c6e3de94c9.JPG

By the end of 2017, the total number of Chinese trademark applications is 27.842 million, the total number of registered trademarks is 17.301 million, and the number of valid registered trademarks is 14.92 million, ranking the first in the world for 17 consecutive years.

In 2017, 4,810 applications for Madrid international registration of trademarks were submitted by Chinese applicants, representing a 59.6% increase over 2016, ranking the third in the Madrid Alliance.

Does that number include foreign applicants...

It includes all I'm sure, or at least the industrialized countries. Irregardless. The idea you need to have connections to get a Chinese trademark is ridiculous.

You obviously don't speak for Tucker. But you sure are his fat, pimply bottom, fluffer. You go girl!
Wow so mean lol

Yes a small few.

Right. Haven't you noticed? You people on the left have a very bad track record when it comes to making predictions.

He blew it.

Yeah, kind of like that, or kind of like millions of Americans can die of the virus.

He blew it.

Yeah, kind of like that, or kind of like millions of Americans can die of the virus.
Thank goodness we did things to prevent that.

Wow so mean lol
At this point, it really doesn't matter what I post (or anybody else for that matter) in response to you. You will always be jitler. The little punk ass beotch that can't even carry water for his own cause. You really do suck in a big way.

Yes a small few.
If you say so comrade.

You are a lying asshole....

Trump cut off travel to China...and asshats like you and biden called him a racist and a xenophobe.....and then later biden said it was the right call.....

Trump put in place every military hospital they needed....and they went unused as the democrat governors put infected patients in with the most vulnerable people...seniors in homes.....

He manufactured so many respirators most of them went unused.....

He got rid of the regulations and that allowed them to test all sorts of medicines to fight the virus..

You lying assholes are vile...

People don't hate conservatives. They hate conservative policies and the effect they have on people.

People hate racism. They want liberty and justice FOR ALL. Why is it so hard for you to treat EVERYONE with the same respect you show to rich white men?
Have you seen the deaths in cites run by democrats this weekend?

You never disappoint. You always say the dumbest, most ignorant things that have no bearing on anything.

All large cities are run by Democrats, because Republican policies don't work. Nowhere is that more evident than in large cities. Republicans believe that poverty is a matter of bad choices. City governance is about picking up the garbage, and keeping the transit running. Republicans are very bad at running government, other than running it into the ground.

Republicans live in a bubble of mis-information and lies, built by the Billionaire Media, to keep the gullible voting against their own best interests. The same policies that have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, leading to the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Once white people have left the city, there is no one left to vote for Republicans. White people may be fooled into voting Republican, but minorities, women, and now the elderly are waking up to their corruption and lies too.

Nothing is dumber than working class white men voting for Republicans year in and year out. Republicans are now doing to the entire country, what they've done to the cities. Bled them white, and left them to die.

• Detroit last elected a Republican mayor in 1957. It is now the model of urban failure -- it’s recognized more for its poverty, crime, rot and bankruptcy than the great cars that it turned out into the early 1970s. It is the poorest big city in the nation, with almost 40% of the population living below the poverty line. The website Law Street actually ranks Detroit ahead of Flint as the country's most dangerous city. Either way, it’s clear that both cities have institutionalized crime problems.
Detroit is also a pit of political corruption. Just in recent years, one mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick, was convicted of corruption and sent to federal prison for 28 years, while building inspectors have been indicted on federal felony bribery charges and a former city council member was investigated in a bribery and kickback scandal.

• Chicago’s last GOP mayor was elected in 1927. The nation’s third-largest city is home to some of the worst inner-city violence imaginable. More than 2,300 people were shot there last year, and nearly 400 lost their lives to homicides.
Its finances are just as grim. "Chicago is so broke," IBD contributor Stephen Moore explained months ago, "that its bonds are junk status, and Mayor Rahm Emanuel had to go hat in hand last week to the state capital, Springfield, for bailout money to pay the bills." Things have been rotten enough, Moore said, to send "a record number of people ... fleeing Cook County, home to Chicago." Only a little more than half of the city's pension liabilities are funded.

• St. Louis has been electing Democratic mayors since 1949. The Gateway to the West has become the gateway for crime. Law Street says that it’s the fourth most dangerous city in the country, Forbes says it’s the second. It had the sixth-highest poverty rate among big cities in 2014.
  • The last GOP mayor of Philadelphia left office in 1952. A few years ago, Moore identified it as a favorite to follow Detroit into bankruptcy.
  • Both Baltimore and Oakland had Republican mayors as late as the 1960s. In the era of Democratic rule, both are now more well known for their crime and poverty problems than for their charm and character.
  • Newark, N.J., hasn't had a GOP mayor in more than a century. It was ranked as the fifth-worst city to live in in 2015. Detroit, of course, was first.
When Democrats are in control, cities tend to go soft on crime, reward cronies with public funds, establish hostile business environments, heavily tax the most productive citizens and set up fat pensions for their union friends. Simply put, theirs is a Blue State blueprint for disaster.

Democratic Rule Ruins Some Of America's Finest Cities

Every one of these cities somehow point to Republicans for their failures. No accountability at all.

Forum List

Back