Can democrats lead a country they despise? And ppl they HATE

Me and tucker can together to ask this question..
you actually hate us. How can you lead us?
Very true. And Democrats aren't open to differing opinions. Their bigotry not only discourages compromise but it leads to totalitarianism which none of us should want.

People don't hate conservatives. They hate conservative policies and the effect they have on people.

People hate racism. They want liberty and justice FOR ALL. Why is it so hard for you to treat EVERYONE with the same respect you show to rich white men?

People don't hate conservatives. They hate conservative policies and the effect they have on people.

People hate racism. They want liberty and justice FOR ALL. Why is it so hard for you to treat EVERYONE with the same respect you show to rich white men?

Calling people haters is just one of their on-going attempts to dehumanize their opponents. The weak-minded ones just love that shit. Look at the OP.

I do love irony.
As much as I despise the GOP, they are not the party allowing lawless insurrection. The dog shit republican party is not using Frankfurt school tactics to erode western culture and allow the introduction and acceptance of Marxism.

That would be the Democrats. I know you deny it, but that is the truth.

We really must have a third-party viable enough to challenge these two ass-clown parties. They get by on making us believe we have no choice. We must vote for them because the other guy is way worse.

Let me decode this for everyone.

"Conservative policies" means capitalism.

"Liberty and justice for all" means confiscation and redistribution of wealth, and the means of production in the hands of government.

All of this is evidenced by the use of "rich white men" in the closing sentence.

That's a good question. How do you get the consent of the governed when you despise them like these do?

Have you seen the deaths in cites run by democrats this weekend?

Nope. That is why everybody needs to vote for Howie Hawkins. He will let you manage your own ecovillage as you see fit.

I hate rich White men like Gates, Bezos and George Soros. Those liberals wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. I hate young people, Black and White, that burn, loot and destroy property, thinking that is some kind of solution. They're too stupid to see the communism they are pushing for.

You never disappoint. You always say the dumbest, most ignorant things that have no bearing on anything.

All large cities are run by Democrats, because Republican policies don't work. Nowhere is that more evident than in large cities. Republicans believe that poverty is a matter of bad choices. City governance is about picking up the garbage, and keeping the transit running. Republicans are very bad at running government, other than running it into the ground.

Republicans live in a bubble of mis-information and lies, built by the Billionaire Media, to keep the gullible voting against their own best interests. The same policies that have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, leading to the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Once white people have left the city, there is no one left to vote for Republicans. White people may be fooled into voting Republican, but minorities, women, and now the elderly are waking up to their corruption and lies too.

Nothing is dumber than working class white men voting for Republicans year in and year out. Republicans are now doing to the entire country, what they've done to the cities. Bled them white, and left them to die.

You never disappoint. You always say the dumbest, most ignorant things that have no bearing on anything.

All large cities are run by Democrats, because Republican policies don't work. Nowhere is that more evident than in large cities. Republicans believe that poverty is a matter of bad choices. City governance is about picking up the garbage, and keeping the transit running. Republicans are very bad at running government, other than running it into the ground.

Republicans live in a bubble of mis-information and lies, built by the Billionaire Media, to keep the gullible voting against their own best interests. The same policies that have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, leading to the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Once white people have left the city, there is no one left to vote for Republicans. White people may be fooled into voting Republican, but minorities, women, and now the elderly are waking up to their corruption and lies too.

Nothing is dumber than working class white men voting for Republicans year in and year out. Republicans are now doing to the entire country, what they've done to the cities. Bled them white, and left them to die.
Well your policies are OBVIOUSLY not working and it’s getting worse. Back when cities were more republican it wasn’t this bad. You encourage bad decisions and say hey it’s your culture.. you democrats are sick bastards.. Time is up soon

havent been to California lately i take it......

Very true. And Democrats aren't open to differing opinions. Their bigotry not only discourages compromise but it leads to totalitarianism which none of us should want.
And Democrats aren't open to differing opinions
Republicans aint exactly the pinup babes for differing opinions....

and probably just as many people hate liberal policies and the effect they have on people also.....

Forum List

Back