Can democrats lead a country they despise? And ppl they HATE

Obama sure did better than Trump.
At golf? Or destroying health care? Ha
Well he golfed less than trump. My healthcare didn’t change. The country is in shambles . No idea if my kids will be able
to even go to school in the fall. There is no question 4 years ago was better.
Trump is working when he golfs and exercise at the same time.. cops cut hundreds of deals on the golf course.. Obama wishes he had a golf course a beautiful one to bring world leaders to to negotiate deals

That's besides the fact Trump got more positive work done in one year of his term than DumBama did in both his terms.

What positive work? Shuffling the bad NAFTA deal with one equally bad? Getting special deals from China for Ivanka while giving payola to farmers? Race baiting? Shooting disinfectant to kill COVID? Criminal pardons for his protection?

Which are all pretty much lies. What deal did Trump make for Ivanka, and how did she benefit? What did Trump ever say that was race baiting? Oh yes, and criminal pardons because of his protection.

109180002_10221206090813326_8477802529073318066_o.jpg

Well he golfed less than trump. My healthcare didn’t change. The country is in shambles . No idea if my kids will be able
Trump is working when he golfs and exercise at the same time.. cops cut hundreds of deals on the golf course.. Obama wishes he had a golf course a beautiful one to bring world leaders to to negotiate deals
Is he? Working at destroying the country? We are in awful shape. Worst covid response in the world. When he going to work on that?
Bad response according to who? You? Lol
According to the facts. We are in poor shape while others are successfully opening. I can’t tell if you are more dumb or dishonest.
Do you have any names? We are all confused you know something we don’t
Who has the most covid deaths and new cases?
Btw Orlando inflated numbers by 90% we can’t trust left wingers .. you all should be in jail. FOX 35 Investigation Reveals Inflated Florida Coronavirus Numbers

Is he? Working at destroying the country? We are in awful shape. Worst covid response in the world. When he going to work on that?
According to the facts. We are in poor shape while others are successfully opening. I can’t tell if you are more dumb or dishonest.
What country do you trust with this data? Mic drop
Well certainly all of Europe. Hard to hide deaths. So you are just in denial eh?

Btw Orlando inflated numbers by 90% we can’t trust left wingers .. you all should be in jail. FOX 35 Investigation Reveals Inflated Florida Coronavirus Numbers
Don’t they have a repub gov?

Well certainly all of Europe. Hard to hide deaths. So you are just in denial eh?
Lol Orlando democrats just lied .. Europe haha

Is he administrating the data? No that’s a democrat

So you are mostly dishonest then?

Hating America is a requirement to be a Democrat nowadays.

Remember the last America hating worthless piece of shit Democrat President that went on a world wide tour to apologize for the US? Big embarrassment, wasn't it?

Is he administrating the data? No that’s a democrat
Beats me. Things sure aren’t going well there...

Are you calling the report a lie!? I can only imagine the lies in Boston,, NY, California.. etc.. WOW

Are you calling the report a lie!? I can only imagine the lies in Boston,, NY, California.. etc.. WOW
I’m saying you are delusional or dishonest. You are ignoring facts.

I just posted facts.. YOU DEMOCRATS ARE LYING ANOUT NUMBERS.. why lie? Election? Want
To win being dishonest? Why?

I just posted facts.. YOU DEMOCRATS ARE LYING ANOUT NUMBERS.. why lie? Election? Want
You posted breitbart garbage. Even the republican governor isn’t denying the numbers.

You posted breitbart garbage. Even the republican governor isn’t denying the numbers.
More accurate and more popular than any left wing news sources on social media .. hehe

Breibart is reporting on a local Fox story. If you even opened the link up, you would understand that.

According to the report, some labs were testing 100% positive, and others very near that number. The Florida health department stated those private labs were not reporting the negative results, just the positive. When others were confronted, they all admitted that the reported numbers were not only wrong, they were way off at least in the double digit rage.

More accurate and more popular than any left wing news sources on social media .. hehe
A complete joke actually. Nobody who can be taken seriously believes the garbage you are spewing.

Breibart is reporting on a local Fox story. If you even opened the link up, you would understand that.

According to the report, some labs were testing 100% positive, and others very near that number. The Florida health department stated those private labs were not reporting the negative results, just the positive. When others were confronted, they all admitted that the reported numbers were not only wrong, they were way off at least in the double digit rage.
So your saying all is good in FL? Surprised the repub governor isn’t saying that. You guys will believe anything...

Me and tucker can together to ask this question..
you actually hate us. How can you lead us?
The American Hating Democrats would lead America right into third world status
Trump may have beat them to it. We are a mess.

So your saying all is good in FL? Surprised the repub governor isn’t saying that. You guys will believe anything...
Well 90% is a lie in Orlando we are just discovering all the lies from you democrats in this election year

Forum List

Back