Can Biden Win GA, TX, AZ?

Which of the following states will flip blue in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing is going to matter if Biden doesn't start campaigning and agree to debate though. . . :dunno:

The only folks that will vote for him are the dyed in the wool partisans, others? They don't want a coward for POTUS.

None do...they simply cant bien their businesses down.

Almost everyone I know and I say easily 99% want to vote Trump out. In all the 20 years I've lived in the US he is the most hated and mocked american of all time here in the US and abroad.
You need better friends, Qdog. You really can have fun without burning, looting, destroying property and knocking over statues.
Glad not to have any racist trump supporters around here.
hqdefault.jpg
Plenty of evidence.

Nothing is going to matter if Biden doesn't start campaigning and agree to debate though. . . :dunno:

The only folks that will vote for him are the dyed in the wool partisans, others? They don't want a coward for POTUS.

None do...they simply cant bien their businesses down.

Almost everyone I know and I say easily 99% want to vote Trump out. In all the 20 years I've lived in the US he is the most hated and mocked american of all time here in the US and abroad.
You need better friends, Qdog. You really can have fun without burning, looting, destroying property and knocking over statues.
Glad not to have any racist trump supporters around here.
hqdefault.jpg
Plenty of evidence.
In the mind of many?

If they support Trump? They're racist.

I have a feeling, you aren't a lot different.

How does Trump turn around his dumpster fire of a campaign?

Yes, yes, the Trump cultists are all going to deflect now, but it doesn't change the fact that if the election was today, Biden would win big. Yesterday's polls were Biden +15 (Quinn) and Biden +11 (NBC/WSJ). Clinton never had leads anywhere close to that. So how does Trump climb out of the hole he's in?

Trump tried all-race-baiting-all-of-the time. His polling got worse.

He tried name calling. His polling got worse.

And no, wishful thinking like "The economy will suddenly magically recover!" is not a plan.

So what does Trump do?

I'm guessing the Trump cultists will deny Trump is behind badly, and then declare he just needs to do more of what got him so far behind. We Democrats wish them luck with their delusions.

I think Arizona is a given

Texas and Georgia will tease but end up going for Trump by less than five percent

You think wrong.

AZ has been branded purple for the last severa elections and has come through for the GOP.

Not going to change, especially given that you are running the rancid tomato at the top of the ticket.

True. But the Democratic Candidate is not really any better.

How does Trump turn around his dumpster fire of a campaign?

Yes, yes, the Trump cultists are all going to deflect now, but it doesn't change the fact that if the election was today, Biden would win big. Yesterday's polls were Biden +15 (Quinn) and Biden +11 (NBC/WSJ). Clinton never had leads anywhere close to that. So how does Trump climb out of the hole he's in?

Trump tried all-race-baiting-all-of-the time. His polling got worse.

He tried name calling. His polling got worse.

And no, wishful thinking like "The economy will suddenly magically recover!" is not a plan.

So what does Trump do?

I'm guessing the Trump cultists will deny Trump is behind badly, and then declare he just needs to do more of what got him so far behind. We Democrats wish them luck with their delusions.
So far, Trumps re-election strategy seems to be

1. Deny COVID is a problem and assure everyone it will disappear by. November
2. Defend Confederate Statues
3. Attack BLM protestors of being thugs and Antifa
4. Open the schools regardless of the consequences

Of the 3 states mentioned above, do any of them flip blue in 2020?

Of the three, I'd give Arizona the only shot at flipping.
Arizona ain't going to flip if it does there will be at least a one man war besides you stand them on their heads they all look the same and all nick named Tiny. It's just democrats are evil and repugs are wimps. Still not one democrat in jail or comey or lynch and hillary should have rotted from the tree by now. The wimps allowed obama to get away with three genocides and an illegal war.

Trump is the only thing that is real. If you ever had a divorce lawyer it's just like that "WE GOT EM NOW JUST NEED 4 GRAND MORE." as they go out drinking and charge you another $300. How many times have we heard that line since 2015. Tonight on the news both on fox and the other fake media both parties saying the same thing they said in 2015 covering the others miss deeds. Taking out 535 in both houses we just might get them all. Raise your hand if you are ready to have a civil war with a little genocide to rid the scum and criminals.

Actually, he's better in any metric. Smarter, more experienced, able to work with people.
Actually you need to face reality and stop living the illusion. Old Joe can't complete two sentences. I don't think there is enough of his brain left to corrupt and slander money form enemy countries.

Actually, he's better in any metric. Smarter, more experienced, able to work with people.

Smarter. So smart he can't complete a sentence. Look, we are being honest here, and honestly Joe Biden has always been known as crazy Uncle Joe. Gregarious, Friendly, and all that. But also liable to say anything. This campaign has shown that the crazy uncle joe, is really crazy these days. We have to honestly admit that Joe has the symptoms of Alzheimer's. I mean he reminds me of Shatner in Boston Legal playing Denny Crane. Moment's of sheer brilliance, inter spaced with moments of absolute insanity. I said weeks ago that the Democrat chances are going to come down to the Nominee for Vice President. If we can look at the VP and believe that He/She is able to take over and do a good job, Biden stands a fair chance. If he picks a nut like Maxine Waters, the chances for the Democrats drop dramatically.

No, he doesn't NEED to, but it would be nice if he did. What would be nice if he won all 50 states, so that Americans could say loudly and clearly, "We renounce this man, and everything he stands for. This is not who we are."

Sadly, no matter how many people die from Covid, no matter how many people lose their jobs in the recession, no matter how much property is destroyed in completely avoidable riots..... Trump will probably win a minimum of 122 Electoral votes. And that's a sad commentary on us.

Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie....wanna bet that Trump exceeds the 250 electoral vote mark? I bet two hundred federal reserve notes that he does and another 200 hundred bucks that he wins outright . 400 dollars straight up and I will give it to someone to hold that we both agree on....have you any faith in your convictions??? You talk a lot of shit that you can't back up but here is an opportunity to put your money where your big mouth is.......

Smarter. So smart he can't complete a sentence. Look, we are being honest here, and honestly Joe Biden has always been known as crazy Uncle Joe. Gregarious, Friendly, and all that. But also liable to say anything.

Yeah, so what? What he doesn't say is mean-spirited racist shit like Trump does. He also understands policy and would have the good sense to listen to Dr. Fauci rather than sending his minions out to slander the man.

We have to honestly admit that Joe has the symptoms of Alzheimer's. I mean he reminds me of Shatner in Boston Legal playing Denny Crane. Moment's of sheer brilliance, inter spaced with moments of absolute insanity. I said weeks ago that the Democrat chances are going to come down to the Nominee for Vice President. If we can look at the VP and believe that He/She is able to take over and do a good job, Biden stands a fair chance. If he picks a nut like Maxine Waters, the chances for the Democrats drop dramatically.

Actually, buddy, it's going to work like this. More people will die of Covid, more people will lose their jobs, and Trump will be a goner, regardless of what goofy stuff Biden says or who he picks as a running mate.

The Faustian Bargain of Trump was to ignore the racism, the corruption, the misogyny, etc, because, hey, the economy is going well. Well, now it's not. So what's the argument? Biden bad.

wanna bet that Trump exceeds the 250 electoral vote mark? I bet two hundred federal reserve notes that he does and another 200 hundred bucks that he wins outright . 400 dollars straight up and I will give it to someone to hold that we both agree on....have you any faith in your convictions??? You talk a lot of shit that you can't back up but here is an opportunity to put your money where your big mouth is.......

Again, Dmitri when you use terms like "Federal Reserve Notes", it makes me wonder if you are really an American. No American talks like that.

Of the 3 states mentioned above, do any of them flip blue in 2020?

Of the three, I'd give Arizona the only shot at flipping.
I remember the last election. There was endless talk about flipping those states and almost none of those that actually flipped.

HA HA HA!

Smarter. So smart he can't complete a sentence. Look, we are being honest here, and honestly Joe Biden has always been known as crazy Uncle Joe. Gregarious, Friendly, and all that. But also liable to say anything.

Yeah, so what? What he doesn't say is mean-spirited racist shit like Trump does. He also understands policy and would have the good sense to listen to Dr. Fauci rather than sending his minions out to slander the man.

We have to honestly admit that Joe has the symptoms of Alzheimer's. I mean he reminds me of Shatner in Boston Legal playing Denny Crane. Moment's of sheer brilliance, inter spaced with moments of absolute insanity. I said weeks ago that the Democrat chances are going to come down to the Nominee for Vice President. If we can look at the VP and believe that He/She is able to take over and do a good job, Biden stands a fair chance. If he picks a nut like Maxine Waters, the chances for the Democrats drop dramatically.

Actually, buddy, it's going to work like this. More people will die of Covid, more people will lose their jobs, and Trump will be a goner, regardless of what goofy stuff Biden says or who he picks as a running mate.

The Faustian Bargain of Trump was to ignore the racism, the corruption, the misogyny, etc, because, hey, the economy is going well. Well, now it's not. So what's the argument? Biden bad.

wanna bet that Trump exceeds the 250 electoral vote mark? I bet two hundred federal reserve notes that he does and another 200 hundred bucks that he wins outright . 400 dollars straight up and I will give it to someone to hold that we both agree on....have you any faith in your convictions??? You talk a lot of shit that you can't back up but here is an opportunity to put your money where your big mouth is.......

Again, Dmitri when you use terms like "Federal Reserve Notes", it makes me wonder if you are really an American. No American talks like that.
The fact that you don't know what our currency actually is doesn't surprise me. You are so fycking stupid that you believe COVID 19 patients were returned to nursing homes. Seriously, you are one fat ignorant fuck.

Forum List

Back