Can Biden Win GA, TX, AZ?

Which of the following states will flip blue in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Arizona is a given

Texas and Georgia will tease but end up going for Trump by less than five percent

Trump will win all 57 States of Obama!

Now with that written I have Biden winning every State Clinton won in 2016 and Biden will gain Arizona, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania...

If he ( Biden ) gains those States Trump will be sent packing...

Also the Senate will be Blue with 54 Democrat Senators...

Of the 3 states mentioned above, do any of them flip blue in 2020?

Of the three, I'd give Arizona the only shot at flipping.
I hate to say anything, because the polls are so close, but all 3 could go either way, their are a lot of minds to be made up over the next week. All I know is, Once I make up my mind, it's said, and done, and that's the way it is, but that is just me.

I hate to say anything, because the polls are so close, but all 3 could go either way, their are a lot of minds to be made up over the next week. All I know is, Once I make up my mind, it's said, and done, and that's the way it is, but that is just me.

There are 10-15 states that can go either way I think:

1. NH
  2. PA
  3. WI
  4. MI
  5. IA
  6. GA
  7. FL
  8. OH
  9. AZ
  10. TX
  11. NC
  12. VA
I wouldn't say (relying on the polling) that any of those states are firmly in either candidate's column.

I think VA is in play....

“I think VA is in play....”

Actually not.

538 has Biden very likely to win Virginia.

“Biden leads Trump 52 percent to 41 percent among Virginia likely voters, a Post-Schar School poll finds almost 7 in 10 (69 percent) of those who cast an early ballot this year say they voted for Biden.”

Southern VA and Northern VA are two distinctly different cultures.

Blacksburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg... guns god and goobers.... Hopefully Joe can run up the score in Arlington and the more sophisticated areas. He'll need to.

“I think VA is in play....”

Actually not.

538 has Biden very likely to win Virginia.

“Biden leads Trump 52 percent to 41 percent among Virginia likely voters, a Post-Schar School poll finds almost 7 in 10 (69 percent) of those who cast an early ballot this year say they voted for Biden.”

Southern VA and Northern VA are two distinctly different cultures.

Blacksburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg... guns god and goobers.... Hopefully Joe can run up the score in Arlington and the more sophisticated areas. He'll need to.
The balance of power has moved to metropolitan DC area

Current swing state/district poll aggregates, according to _The Economist_. "+" means a Biden lead. Number in paren is BIden's EV total if he takes all the states above it.

+8.0 Michigan (248)
+8.0 Wisconsin (258)
+6.5 Nebraska-01 (259)
+6.2 Pennsylvania (279)
+3.2 Florida (308)
+3.0 Arizona (319)
+3.0 Maine-02 (320)
+2.4 North Carolina (335)
+0.6 Georgia (351)
+0.2 Iowa (357)
-1.4 Ohio
-2.2 Texas

Last edited:
1604032257132.png

Still holding;
AZ 49-45 Biden
TX 48-46 Trump
GA 49-47 Biden

On a side note, Biden has been over 50% in WI, MI, and PA for over a week in each state. The concrete is curing...if the polls are correct.

View attachment 408584

Still holding;
AZ 49-45 Biden
TX 48-46 Trump
GA 49-47 Biden

On a side note, Biden has been over 50% in WI, MI, and PA for over a week in each state. The concrete is curing...if the polls are correct.

Oh...here we are.

Our resident prognosticator who said Hillary was cruising hasn't learned. Apparently she liked having that thread rammed up her ass.

Texas reports that it has gotten more early votes than it had total votes from 2016.

Repeating that...

More people have voted in Texas already than voted in the totality in 2016. Early voting ended today.
An estimated 500,000 to 1M more people will vote on Tuesday.

This has to be good news for the blob. He won the state by like 9 points in 2016 if memory serves.
Also...if most of the state has already voted, perhaps you can (it may be too late) re-direct some money into states that haven't had such a robust early turn out.

Trump wins Texas.

Trump wins Georgia.

Trump wins Arizona.

Trump wins Ohio.

Trump wins PA.

Gonna suck for the left.

Not likely. How much time have you spent in AZ? How many people do you know there? I used to spend about a month in AZ every year and had several friends there. A couple of dozen from around the state anyway.

Not likely. How much time have you spent in AZ? How many people do you know there? I used to spend about a month in AZ every year and had several friends there. A couple of dozen from around the state anyway.
LOL...I'm here quite a bit.

For the first time, the average electoral-vote.com uses has Biden over 50% in Georgia:
1604242733715.png

GA 50/47 BIDEN 4 POLLS 10/28
TX 48/47 TRUMP 4 POLLS 10/29
AZ 49/47 BIDEN 5 POLLS 10/29

Biden remains over 50% in WI/MI/PA. They did move Iowa into Leaning Trump....

TRUMP 47/46 2 Polls 10/29

For the first time, the average electoral-vote.com uses has Biden over 50% in Georgia:
View attachment 409598

GA 50/47 BIDEN 4 POLLS 10/28
TX 48/47 TRUMP 4 POLLS 10/29
AZ 49/47 BIDEN 5 POLLS 10/29

Biden remains over 50% in WI/MI/PA. They did move Iowa into Leaning Trump....

TRUMP 47/46 2 Polls 10/29

Where's your prediction thread ?

Forum List

Back