Can Biden Win GA, TX, AZ?

Which of the following states will flip blue in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The key will be Florida.

Looks like it is turning on Trump. If Trump can’t take Florida, the rest wont matter

That is very true.

In 2016 I figured they'd call it for Hillary and it would all over.

But........
I thought the same thing
Once Trump took Florida, I thought .....this is going to be a race

When it took so long to call Pennsylvania, I thought ......Trump might win this
And he DID! He was anointed by God to save this Country.

God hates us. She hates you most of all.
HE! God created MAN in HIS own Image. Eve was just a rib. (hehe)
You’re a major disappointment to Her

The key will be Florida.

Looks like it is turning on Trump. If Trump can’t take Florida, the rest wont matter

That is very true.

But........
I thought the same thing

You’re a major disappointment to Her
Her Whom? Eve? Adams Rib.

The key will be Florida.

That is very true.

But........
I thought the same thing

Does God have a penis?
If he does, is there a Mrs God?
No. Only one. HE created everything.

Nothing is going to matter if Biden doesn't start campaigning and agree to debate though. . . :dunno:

The only folks that will vote for him are the dyed in the wool partisans, others? They don't want a coward for POTUS.

Almost everyone I know and I say easily 99% want to vote Trump out. In all the 20 years I've lived in the US he is the most hated and mocked american of all time here in the US and abroad.

Nothing is going to matter if Biden doesn't start campaigning and agree to debate though. . . :dunno:

The only folks that will vote for him are the dyed in the wool partisans, others? They don't want a coward for POTUS.

Almost everyone I know and I say easily 99% want to vote Trump out. In all the 20 years I've lived in the US he is the most hated and mocked american of all time here in the US and abroad.
You need better friends, Qdog. You really can have fun without burning, looting, destroying property and knocking over statues.

The key will be Florida.

That is very true.

But........
I thought the same thing

Does God have a penis?

If God was a man, he would have had male reproductive organs. Why would God have reproductive organs if their was no “Mrs God” to breed with?

Why would Ga, Tx and Az vote for a Democrat that promises poverty, higher taxes and lawlessness. Never happen.
Because they have seen what happened when they cast their electoral votes for Trump.

An inept leaders who has let down his country in times of crisis.

I voted Arizona but there is plenty of time for things to change. I thought our governor was doing a good job handling COVID-19 then Trump paid a visit and I sensed Gov Ducey had his arm twisted to open things up. There were also the police protests which also hurt matters. We're only used to the weather going to hell here.

President Donald Trump earned a 34% approval rating among Arizonans, making Ducey the only governor to earn an approval rating lower than Trump among voters in the governor's respective state.

He's an actor, he is playing a part.

Go back and read the George Orwell book 1984.

Pay special close attention to the character
Emmanuel Goldstein

and his representation of The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism - Wikipedia

Apparently, almost everyone you know needs their fix of their two minutes of hate, eh?

:heehee:

300px-1984_Social_Classes_alt.svg.png

Oligarchical collectivism: The Oceanian social-class pyramid in the year 1984.

Only by Media and the Commies like AOC. Regular Americans voted him in.

The key will be Florida.

That is very true.

But........
I thought the same thing

Does God have a penis?

If God was a man, he would have had male reproductive organs. Why would God have reproductive organs if their was no “Mrs God” to breed with?
Because there is only one. Proven Fact. Only commies believe otherwise.

The key will be Florida.

That is very true.

But........
I thought the same thing

Does God have a penis?

Only one God?
Then why would he need reproductive organs?

The key will be Florida.

That is very true.

But........
I thought the same thing

Does God have a penis?

Only one God?
Then why would he need reproductive organs?
Bug off ,Troll.

None do...they simply cant bien their businesses down.

You need better friends, Qdog. You really can have fun without burning, looting, destroying property and knocking over statues.
Glad not to have any racist trump supporters around here.

I voted Arizona but there is plenty of time for things to change. I thought our governor was doing a good job handling COVID-19 then Trump paid a visit and I sensed Gov Ducey had his arm twisted to open things up. There were also the police protests which also hurt matters. We're only used to the weather going to hell here.

President Donald Trump earned a 34% approval rating among Arizonans, making Ducey the only governor to earn an approval rating lower than Trump among voters in the governor's respective state.

Of the three, I would say that AZ has the best chance of flipping. Politics isn't taken that seriously out here. When your strategy is to launch a fear offensive as Trump's seems to be, it won't be that effective.

Ohio, Iowa, Montana and Alaska are also in play now. That's how unpopular Trump is. The EV of Montana and Alaska aren't important, but the two senate races there are.

None do...they simply cant bien their businesses down.

Glad not to have any racist trump supporters around here.
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back